Any plumbers here? Sometimes water comes out of the kitchen sink like its boiling, bubbles and sound, smells bad...

Any plumbers here? Sometimes water comes out of the kitchen sink like its boiling, bubbles and sound, smells bad. 1st floor in a 4 storey building. Why?

niggers most likely

What country do you live in?

Lol tap doesn't reach basin.

You've got gas

It's AIDS. You're fucked.

What difference does that make? Aus

Aw shit. Am i gonna dead?

If you lived in the states I was going to rip the states for having shitty water standards and crumbling infrastructure. Instead I am going to rip Australia for having shitty water standards and shitty plumbing. Haha Australia has shitty water standards bad plumbing.

in that case it's abbos

Any coal seam gas mining going on near you?

will be because someone is using washing machine or letting the bath run out. the smell is probably just from mold inside the pipes

im not a plumber though but this happens to me when im running the washing machine it smells and bubbles in the kitchen sink a bit

No. Also been living here for two years, just started happenning recently. Not using anything

I knew it!!! What can I do?

Is there a dead girl in your facility's water supply?

The only cure is to do a blood transfusion with a innocent child. The younger the better, you get their pure 100% blood they get your shitty, diseased AIDS blood as well as the Hep C and herpes you were probably already carrying. It's a tough deal for the kid but hey, them's the breaks.

Where can I find such a child? Bunnings?

well its someone else then, basically someone is letting a ton of water down the pipes and replacing the air in them, pushing the smelly air up through your plughole

do you pour grease and fat down the sink from cooking?

try pour some boiling water and then some strong bleach down it

>Where can I find such a child? Bunnings?
It's aisle 13 at their Epping store but it might vary.
Just ask for alternative plumbing.

As you said you're in Oz there's pretty much no hope, all of you are notorious paedophiles so I doubt there are any truly innocent children left. I guess your best bet would be to hop over the Tazmen to NZ and hope that Ausie tourists haven't robbed all of the locals progeny of their innocence too.

if you have a old boiler check the three position valve it could be it is broken and the water from the heating leaked out into the hot water pipes if it isn't i would have to check the shit you have
but it might be a idea to call the landlord and let him do anything for his money

Who the fuck installed that sink?

Thanks. Will try

Dunno not mine

Boiler was replaced a few months ago so could be related. Not sure if landlord will do anything since it happens once a week maybe. When I'm home anyway.

If it's in an apartment, you should be able to call a plumber and have them charge it to your landlord/super, or simply contact the super and tell them about it.

I'm assuming you don't want to pay to have a plumber fix the problem, hence why I'm telling you that you should be able to get the guy you rent from to cover the cost.

That faucet is retarded

Been to NZ already. There're only sheep there. Nothing else. Just sheep.

>whoops almost compromised my sexuality and did something gay there

kek

what does it smell like, what color is it and is it cold or hot?

Would you carry it holding the dick? I wouldnt

Just smells bad. Cant tell you the colour or hot/cold cos it happens for 2 seconds only and by the time i walk over theres no water left, just the smell

look closely they just turned it for the funny photo and them internet points

in that case i retract this
if it is only for a few seconds it can't be the three way valve

Thats why I'm not sure if calling in someone will help. Whats he gonna check for something that happens for two seconds once a week?

Why don't you just call a plumber and ask him what he thinks? It doesn't matter if it's happening for short periods of times, the point is that it's continuing to happen and at a seemingly regular frequency. Also, it could be indicative of a problem that's currently just brewing and will potentially blow up in your face (figuratively).

Point being, just call and ask his thoughts. Worst case he wants to have a look at it, and even then , you can do this. Either way you aren't going to get a clear answer you can rely on out of Sup Forums.

well define what bad smells like.

>Either way you aren't going to get a clear answer you can rely on out of Sup Forums.

I know that. Its friday night, Im home alone drinking. Posting here feels like I'm chatting which covers the social isolation

Well it happened when I created the thread and now the whole place smells like burnt cooking oil

Its not always the same smell thou

hmmm, it could be the piping, but its too strange.

Are you a plumber?

> Look how progressive I am. Can I get my social justice point and impress all the hairy feminazis that will cut my dick off and throw it out the car window while driving on the highway? I wish I could just get a cute but masculine enough to not be inferior to males feminist girlfriend to fuck my ass with a strapon.