Love the Idea of my gf being abused by other men

love the Idea of my gf being abused by other men

Same here OP, I'd love to watch a video of her getting gang fucked.

Also I get off on the idea that people I know have jacked off over my girl. In the past, I've sent explicit photos and videos of her to my most loser friends, knowing full well they've jacked their pathetic cocks and cum over her loads of times.

It's so hot being with her in a room full of guys who've all seen her naked, getting fucked, sucking my dick and riding a huge dildo, jacked off over her loads of times, and she has absolutely no idea.

any requests its all oc

everyone wanted to fuck my ex. she was stunning. current gf isn't. I like her more as a person and the sex is actually better, but i miss showing her off and knowing my friends want to fuck her

I'm just here because this girl looks like someone i know :D Where do you live OP?

same here user
ive sent all her pics and vids to my friends its so good knowing they have seen her naked full of toys and cock ive had a 3some with her before but i want another soon !
Texas bro how about you ?

i used to show my ex off a lot. never nudes but lots of hot pics. now i don't do it in case it gets back to her and i look like the sad pathetic loser, but it was fun back then

Hi anons. I posted a sexy pic of my gf fist time on 4 chan. When everyone started telling me how hot she is and how they would like to fuck her i started getting a boner. She has perfect body,nice tits and small waist and wide hips and i know that everyone would like to fuck her. On the pool everyone look at her body. Im jalouse but in the same time it turns me on,and i would like to see hot it looks when she has sex with someone but i would never try. Am i cuck anons? Btw,im her first and she loves me very much

wanting to see her get fucked isn't cucky, wanting her to want to get fucked is cucky.

shes my little whore i can do what i want to her and with her
i love seeing her fucked raw and full of cum !

C U C K
U
C
K

So,its normal to get turned on when you know that someone wants to fuck your gf

your point is ?

Where you live I'll help a b/ro out

yeah, the issue is when you get off on her wanting to be with other people

texas you ?

Tnx,but sometimes i feel like im on the bad way,i even didnt know what is cuck before 4 chan

if you wanna talk about it get an email at yopmail.com and message me; cuckfag at yopmail dot com