Whitey hate thread. Get in here Sup Forumsros

Whitey hate thread. Get in here Sup Forumsros

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mohammed_Arkoun
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Fuck off non-white scum.

You mad white boi???

Everyone's shit. Why bother arbitrarily deciding who's shitter?

Go back to mexico

I am home

What a lame ass argument as if it hasn't been stomped a multitude of times already.

That pic just makes me hate Americans, not white people.

>hate the white man
>leech off what the white man created
>oh how would they ever get along without illegals taking working class jobs... should be so grateful... it's such a privilege... not really fuck off if you can't get citizenship legally then gtfo

reminder that mexico is fatter than the us

Nah

Don't you ever talk to me or my wife's son like that again.

nobody hates whites you silly nigger

u foken wot m8

More blacks enslaved each other then white people ever did

I love me some white meat

?

w

Hahahaha! I *did not* do anything!

Hahaha this thread is great. Nice try subhuman. Whites are superior. :^) Stay vexed, friend.

I don't get it. Do you live a couple centuries behind us?

Daily reminder that mexico started a war with the US and got dickslapped and lost clay, like every losing belligerent of any conflict in any century prior to the 1900s

Go get beheaded by cartels you dirty beaner cunt. This b8 is atrocious.

fuckin nigger

Name a white philosopher without google faggot

Lol the United Kingdom of Islam. No one cares about that rainy island, they stopped being a superpower after the Suez Canal crisis.

The ones that hate white guys are white girls, black guys, and themselves. You'll see people of any ethnicity deny that they are white, even though they clearly are!

not everyone here is an uneducated pig like you.

I don't mind people on this website driving eachother into suicide or admitting they murdered someone or shit like that.

What bothers me are all these fucking racists here, like seriously we live in the 21. century this is supposed to be the peak of human culture you fucking twats.

DRUMPF DRUMPF DRUMPF DRUMPF DRUMPF DRUMPF DRUMPF DRUMPF DRUMPF DRUMPF DRUMPF DRUMPF DRUMPF DRUMPF DRUMPF DRUMPF DRUMPF DRUMPF DRUMPF DRUMPF

>Nietzsche
>Plato
>Socrates
Took three seconds

I am about 99% sure that the pic is lying and it's author is Adolf Hitler.

Whitey can't even keep their own wimyn. I fuk alot of white wimyn. And have at least 10 white wives

>libcuck millenial hivemind detected.

muhammad was a mentally unstable warmonger and muslims consider him to be the ideal man

muslims created the anti-muslim hysteria

are u rly that retarded? u cant name even 1 philosopher?

God what a little faggot you are

Nope. Muslims and non Muslims can coexist in the 21st century, but the cuckservatives put out propaganda and started wars so that they wouldn't. Now Trump's using that very same sentiment to stump the cuckservatives. I'm not shedding any tears.

I'm actually not even American, and nowadays it seems trump is the best candidate. Posting DRUMPF is my 2nd hobby

so who caused 9/11 in the 21st century?

Being this ass hurt kek

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mohammed_Arkoun
there's more but I don't want to feed the troll too much or else it will consume the internet with it's bullshit.

>Emmanuel Chukwudi Eze
>Muhammad Abduh
>maybe even some more that we don't know of today because these_white_men_are_dangerous.png killed the people that knew them or they simply were forgotten because of other reasons

No one in amerivs thinks we invented firearms.

As for half of the other shit on that list, theorizing is one thing. Developing and putting into practical use is another completely

Bush

i never seen this graphic, thanks user.
saved

bush caused terrorists to train other terrorists to fly planes into our own buildings?

that will take some explaining

Brazilians say they're white all the time, same with Asians. Also your statements are memes.

Unislamic Saudi Arabia, enabled by the neocon cabal.

so hardcore!

this newfag doesn't even meme

The peak of humanity needs an outlet to burn anger

>Implying Egypt isn't apart of Africa

Ancient Egypt had it all figured out before practically anyone else, minus the Babylonians.

That is not a valid excuse for such caveman-like behaviours.

pretty sure Saudi Arabia is ruled by muslims

they gave us this

>Implying the Mexican-American war wasn't started with a false-flag operation
>Implying the Treaty of Guadelupe-Hildago wasn't illegal

All you red neck crackers can remember is the Alamo, where you LOST. Daily reminder that the United States is a modern colonial superpower with a history splattered with the blood of innocents, murdered in a fit of racial ire and with absolute caprice.

>Blacks commit more interracial crimes than whites

No shit sherlock. There's more white people than black people. If black people select their victims at random, there's a 87% chance their victim won't be black.

This is muhammad abdu fuckin kek really user should I even look at the other two kek Eze maybe I know he was a Nigerian scholar but he only wrote philosophy based on Africa and if I remember correctly was educated by white Jesuits kek

Sub-Saharan Africans aren't genetically the same. Egyptians are higher up than Sub-Saharans in two regards.

>going full Sup Forumstard

did he (or she) just drink a gallon of oil ?

;;;;

That would be based on the racial demographic of the area the crime is committed in fuckin autist don't talk about shit that's above your IQ level

Haha. An army of white boy keyboard warriors in their moms' basements talking shit!! Soo superior.

Chains, sticks and rocks. lol Very sophisticated weaponry you have there "master race"

What's the matter Jamal thread didn't go how you expected?

>hate the ppl who gave you savages civilisation, science and safety.
Sure mate...really makes sense to hate them.

some hours later.