Hey Sup Forums lets do some world building?

hey Sup Forums lets do some world building?

every dubs is a true fact about the new world. you can say anything you want about its inhabitants (or lack of inhabitants), geography, societies/religions/ even make up new laws of physics. every dubs is true as long as it does not conflict with another dubs. once something is set it cannot be taken back. lets see how far we can get this world.

im gonna start off by rolling for a planet name

rolling for planet to be named "Sup Forums"
because why not.

in planet Sup Forums there lives a society of fish people who can breathe oxygen through air and water.

and also a society of cat people who hate fish people.

these two peoples are at war.

rolling again

reroll

rerolls

bump

In planet Sup Forums there lives a blonde hair, blue eyed nordic race known as the Aryans.

bumpp

>endless reports of "reroll": the thread

Oh how fun.

Roll for everything aging backwards.

Reroll

any better ideas to make a successful thread of this type?
i was thinking without rolls the thread would get too disorganized really fast.

Only dindus and sand niggers inhabit this planet

On planet Sup Forums there lives a race of people known as autists.

rolling for an advanced race of homosexuals called "op"
they only procreate by using artificial wombs in which they artificially ensemenate.

this race lives underground in houses called "basements"

reroll

reroll

Niggers are the dominant species holding the white race as slaves

rerolls

on planet Sup Forums, intelligent life has not evolved.

reroll

reroll

rerolll

last reroll

the apex predator on the planet is help helper

not humans anymore

roll

Checking those trips

Rerolling this

The planet is inhabited by "The cancer cells" who are most commonly found in an "autist forest"

Theyre are also above and beyond all plains or spirituality along with their rivals the chemotherians, these two groups have been at war since the dawn of time

on planet Sup Forums, Donald Trump is President of Slamzone for 80% of the year, the other 20% of the year we worship a boy named Wade.

>pic related: it's Wade

more pics of our 20% God.

All praise be to Wade.

expanding the lore a bit bc trips
the greatest mistake of the intelligent race(s) of the planet was decreasing the funding for social security, which led the help helpers to conquer and steal in order to fund their purpose in life: bringing food to severely autistic neckbeards.

As I wade through the waters of the shadow of Donald, I know my savoir will protect me for 20% of the year

This will make a wonderfull wallpaper user. Thanx!