/euro riot/ general 9

Some summary

>a Russian hooligan interviewed says "English hooligans are pussies. we went to France to prove that. We fight with honor, only with our fists... the English use chairs and bottles. We do it for sport. losing against them is losing our honor." Although UEFA has threatened Russia with disqualification "in case of further violence " Vladimir is convinced that the "ultras" of Russia will not change "This has no influence on the attitude of the fans,"he considers" Nothing will stop them." Vladimir has already planned to return to France if Russia reach the finals. But he think the next matches of Russia will be calmer.
francetvsport.fr/euro/les-glacantes-confessions-d-un-hooligan-russe-venu-a-marseille-defier-les-fillettes-anglaises-339873#xtor=AL-110

>On the 10 people on immediate summary trials, there are 6 British, 3 French, and 1 Austrian.
lexpress.fr/actualites/1/societe/euro-2016-les-premiers-supporters-violents-juges-en-comparution-immediate_1801678.html

>Marseille police didn't arrested a single Russians hooligans "very well trained" during the 11 June riot. For now, police departments ' work on the images to find [other] English or Russian hooligans"
lexpress.fr/actualite/sport/dix-supporters-violents-juges-lundi-apres-les-rixes-a-marseille_1801679.html

>On 13 June 2016, there are still 35 injured "mostly english", 4 in serious conditions and 1 is still critical condition but stable

>No more alcohol the day of the match.
france24.com/fr/20160612-euro-2016-uefa-procedure-disciplinaire-federation-russie-angleterre-hooligans-marseille

>a drunk 25 years old Nortern Ireland fans is dead after a deafly fall in Nice.
lequipe.fr/Football/Actualites/Un-supporter-de-l-irlande-du-nord-fait-une-chute-mortelle/694105

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=H6B1GcTP9MM
twitter.com/HooligansTVi/status/742038920129564672
espnfc.com/european-championship/74/blog/post/2891011/euro-2016-fan-clashes-at-england-vs-russia-match-troubling-sign
youtube.com/watch?v=eDXImSdZs7k
youtube.com/watch?v=8fGkMkYzt8M
rt.com/sport/346498-suspicious-package-stade-de-france/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

So what happens yesterday

>PSG hooligans attacked Turkish fans during small brawl near Parc des Princes stadium
youtube.com/watch?v=H6B1GcTP9MM

>German hooligans attacked Ukrainian near Lille. 2 injured
twitter.com/HooligansTVi/status/742038920129564672

>not including this article
>espnfc.com/european-championship/74/blog/post/2891011/euro-2016-fan-clashes-at-england-vs-russia-match-troubling-sign

Brexit when? Nobody wants those island niggers in their country anymore

>A small group of French supporters approached with a Tricolour and began to sing their own songs. It brought an instant reaction. "If it wasn't for the English, you'd be Krauts!" they sang. Then, to press home the point, "Where were you in World War II?" There was nastier stuff, too.

REEEEEEEE acting like americunt

Bit hard to pin point potential Russian hooligans and banning them from travelling to the Euros when that could mean banning all of them.

>we fight with honor
Punching kids, how noble.

youtube.com/watch?v=eDXImSdZs7k

Just put me in charge. I'd just measure their skulls and look at their facial expressions, maybe ask a question or two, and get a 90% success rate.

Russians hooligans didn't punch any kids bro

>REEEEEEEE acting like americunt

Are you surprised that some England fans sing shit like that? Considering the anti-IRA and anti-German songs, are you surprised that English fans have anti-French chants in their repertoire?

Just wondering, what would've happened if you fought back and dropped a guy?

youtube.com/watch?v=8fGkMkYzt8M
Fucking barbaric savage anglos attacking women and from behind to boot

They'd invite you to drink vodka.

Doesn't sound like they speak english.

5 others jump on you, it's a thing of pride and stupidity
>are you prepared to get beaten up so you defend ur pride

Olympics doing that with drug cheats, euros should do same with fans

>Admit it was all Russians starting shit
>Arrest none of them

Bravo France

Bravo UEFA

So when do we expect some more fun? Wednesday in Lille and Thursday in Paris, maybe?

What is it with riots and flying chairs?

Wednesday and Thursday in Lille/Lens

>Loads of England fans go to watch the game
>A couple chat shit and have some banter
>Russian cunts come in and fight with the ones who were just there with the games

Yeah, that headline seems accurate.

>4 days ago
>ENGLAND LADS WOOOOO
>throwing bottles and shit on police

Let's be clear, you started this shit then Russian and local attacked you.

"no"

Even your faggot police have said it was the slavs

>French police admit it was organised Russians
>everyone pretty much spent days antagonising our fans
I mean what did the French police expect to happen when they told te pubs not to serve us beer?

ah yes, im sure the russians attacked because they wanted to defend the muslim infested shithole of marseille and not because they wanted to fight with english hooligans to prove who was tougher.

england ban when?

Yes ... 2 day ago, Russian rekt you during the great day of chimpout, but the others day, you started causing trouble.
RUSSIAN ABSOLUTELY REKT YOU!

plenty of russians got battered mate. buy the reality is most of the english fans out there weren't there to fight whereas the russians were

Nigger we didn't do shit before being provoked, as has been the case since forever. All the people there were unilads looking for a good time, not tooled up hard cunts.

>We fight with honor, only with our fists

very honourable, Sergei! keep kicking football fans on the ground in groups of 10! Bring great honour to mother Russia!

w-w-e fought with women and children!
it's was our 8th-tier crew!

we had to fight the russian army! kgb were with them providing intelligence!

>kgb were with them providing intelligence!
God knows they don't have any of their own.

>>On 13 June 2016, there are still 35 injured "mostly english", 4 in serious conditions and 1 is still critical condition but stable
Do they have exact numbers?

No, just watched the news, they just said that the majority of the injuried are English.

Old england fan on the BBC site said they went past a group of 20 Russians with telescopic batons. Much honour, great valour.

Heard an interview saying Russian fans were putting in gum shields and putting on fighting gloves

>Westerners are bydło
>Russians are bydło (no surprise here)
Feels good to be Central Europe tbqh, the last bastion of common sense in Europe

The world seems to be getting fucking crazy the past coulple of weeks.

Maybe Brexit really will trigger ww3

Probably not

Already got my postal vote in though.

>france in charge of handling the banter
>you chanted mean things and got drunk so fans completely unrelated to those things deserve to get robbed and beaten

if the russians actually faced down our proper hooligans that would be a fight- all they've done is pick off normal fans 5 vs 1

>you started this shit

kek.

Truth hurts.

Just banter desu, I'd fully expect the French and other nations to sing similar types of chants at the English. Anyone getting actually offended by things like that needs to get a sense of humour tbphwy.

No. I guess we're nice and civilized people.

You have chants celebrating wanton murder and behave like a pigs and routinely get stabbed for it when abroad and proceed to act surprised.

Stop lying lad, and tell me about some good-quality French insults towards English people.

How about an Italian one?

rosbif

WOW

the only bad song about anybody we have is against the belgians, some military song.

The more the merrier lad, but I think that's a bit too far to be considered good old-fashioned banter.

You need to step your game up then, you're too polite/respectful for your own good. A bit of piss-taking with each other is necessary for two people (or countries) to become friends.

t. armchair psychologist

>admit
more like put the whole blame for all the riots on small group of about 100 russians in mass-media even if they weren't physically able to do all of it themselves.

Ivan please.

>Already got my postal vote in though.

Mate, the postal vote is always rigged. You basically wasted your vote.

That makes everything ok then.

its always the fucking chav's that fight in close packs and kick people in the head when they're down. Not that i'd take my kids to a falloverball game but should be allowed to go full bathsalts and bite their fucking face off (been kicked or not) if charged by subhumans at a footy game with kids around. French 'security'.

if you like fighting, get in a ring one on one and fight king gypo.

>mfw when i read this thread
>mfw no face
this is just hilarious
England needs to keep coming lel

Absolutely disgusting

Pretty funny. But yeah he was an English fan himself and no they weren't singing that.

Right pick is an English guy and two undercover cops. Great news...

>English hooligans are pussies

There are no legit English hooligans at these Euros, the stupid spastic.

Suspicious package found at Stade de France, where Ireland and Sweden are about to play

rt.com/sport/346498-suspicious-package-stade-de-france/

REEEE

>and 1 Austrian.

Kek who was this cheeky lad?

>act tough
>get beaten up

chat shit get banged

brexiters BTFO