Any Ausfags on tonight that fucking hate the new shapes...

Any Ausfags on tonight that fucking hate the new shapes? Literally just bought my local store out of the remaining old style.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=w1p1J8-AHRM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The new ones suck balls. I still have 2 boxes of the old ones.

half of what i found. new ones are so shit. there is so much outcry on how shit the new ones are so why are they pressing on with it?

It's a fucking travesty

Cunts better not fuck with the Chicken Crimpy shapes or there'll be a fucking uprising

The fuck are all you cunts talking aboout
I fucking went and bought all the new shapes flavours and they are fine if not better than before
You're all a bunch of faggots who think shapes are bad because its cool now and you need to feel included
Fuck yourselves,

Kind Regards,
Old mate drinking a carton of kirin

help us satan.
no they acually are bad. besides tasting like shit, they're no longer crisp and crunchy. they're all crumbly-aldi-tier shit that your pov ass is used to.

>drinking a carton of kirin
>not drinking a quality slab of patriotic longnecks like Tooheys New or VB
Fucking hipster

Ausfag here
I went down to my local Woolys and was standing in front of the all the new shape flavours stacked up in the isle and was complaining about how bad they are to my mates when this little old guy who worked there interupted and told me something fantastic.
Apparently Arnotts are going to bring back the old flavours for certain ones such as bbq and pizza, but also stock the new flavours as well.
So don't stress!

epping safeway in victoria still has about 5 full boxes if not more of old flavour pizza shapes bit theyve left bbq to stay original so doesnt bother me now

don't you just hate when they change for favorite junk food shit?

You cunts are fucking stupid, you wouldn't even know the difference in taste if you weren't told

Go eat a cock

talked to arnotts

"health star rating" "sugar tax" improve kids for future all reason for the change

Coopers Pale ale is the best beer. Fuck Visitors Beer

The old pizza ones were better, like heaps better. But the chicken ones are still the same.

Thank fuck

mate know ur shit, vb is only aussie cause we drink it but if u looked were its made its as aussie as vegemite a load of shit lies. true aussies drink true aussie beer and that aint fosters cat piss

XXXX summerfag reporting

This

Text me some cock pics ? 0408 979 262

chicken crimpy still top mate. Im loving this flavour change because coles are trying to sell their stock like crazy.

Remember when there slogan was "flavor you can see" now taste so shit and cant see any flavor on them

it's just a sales booster. everyone buys the new ones to see what all the whinging is about, pick up some new customers with the new flavours who never liked it old ones, bring back the old flavour as well as keep the new flavour, sales boom with the return of the old, and they've gained new customers from the new.

weak as piss

youtube.com/watch?v=w1p1J8-AHRM
the good old days

I am a flavour engineer and you will like the new flavour soon enough.

Worast shit ever.

I'm the stupidest cunt tho, I saw on the news people were buyig up all the old stock and hoarding. Said what silly faggits

2 weeks later and I bought a box of new pizza shapes at Cole's, not crispy, no flavour, no flavour bits in the bottom of the box (no flavour bits at all, just dust flavour bullshit now)

Pizza shapes are dead to me, going to stick to dorritos like some type of MLG beta now :(

It doesn't matter if they 'bring back flaviours:'

The new!shapes are made on the new product tion line machines. The batter is mixed and extruded by a different t machine now, it's cooked and flavoured by a different machine that the old ones.

They didn't just decide 'new flavour time', they upgraded the production line completely, and this is the quality of new shit it makes

fucking sucks. RIP shapes

samefag checking my dubs

i don't really give two fucks about the shapes.
I eat 'em, an they taste good.

No problem here, m8.
You care that much?

good to see some fellow ausfags

by tha way, most of the time in stores near me they've got both kinds, so it doesn't matter.

jeezyz christ.

never thought i was ever committing Spanish genocide everytime I ate shapes

james squire is true king of aussie beers

bump

NEW BBQ SHAPES ARE AN ABSOLUTE ABORTION

>LITTLE OLD GUY WHO WORKS AT WOOLIES

oh man sounds like a reliable source

b-but he tipped his fedora at me

I just see a bunch of faggots avoiding the elephant in the room.

Which is why ya'll faggots aren't buying burger men by the box to your door.

still around faggot

Imagine if this ad was released now
>RACIST
>CULTURAL APPROPRIATION
>SEXIST

Fuck I'm glad I'm not at uni anymore