Name a more overrated game than pic related

Name a more overrated game than pic related.

>protip: you can't

I am Master Elite on LoL and it took me, albeit cheating for 2-3 months, the better part of 3 years to achieve. Used to play RPGs and FIFA but this game is awesome. Recommend to anybody who likes difficult, easy to learn, team play with a great backstory. So many great characters to learn. It's more fun and technically harder than Starcraft and Dota2, which is something I absolutely love. It's FREE too!!

wow
runescape
heart of stone
cod
undertale
mwf
/thread

starcraft, warcraf, fagcraft... Dota2 , csgo, cod, halo, dark souls, bitcher , all of it...

>technically harder than StarCraft & DotA

You might would have hooked a chump with dat bait up until that point.

What I don't understand is how league of faggots continues to attract such a huge number of players. Something is fishy about the figures Riot reports - both player numbers and profit, I'm willing to bet they're cooked.

also darksouls

>/threading your own post

What's so difficult to understand?

ITT: Absolute sad saps preemtively dismissing other people's opinions for the fuck of it.

>they don't like the same ultrashit game I like so their opinion is shit and therefore must be shit

Also, it's shit because it's mostly little kids and faggots playing an already shitty game. See: This guy.

posts like these literally makes me sick

people in challenger lcs etc etc think microing one unit poorly within a group or squad better then mass carstration of quantity is an identifier of skill, a character trait of aspirement, defining, in any way referencable.

its so fucking bad
the mentalities the peoples the ignorance
the company itself is aids infested autism
owned by gooks (tencent parent company)
its a parasitical tic on progress.
this blip killed the cash cow gaming industry. or is the latest reiterent of the cancerous string unwittingly mistakenly happenly occuring towards such.

its a fucking joke.

these kids.

would reach through computer screen and strangle out and still win 4v5

i would kill myself if i knew you irl

b8

>absolute sad sap complaining about other absolute sad saps preemptively dismissing other people's opinions

Any game that you play online is overrated and full of faggots.

>complains about the game being owned by gooks
>speaks english like a gook

I don't know what the fuck you're saying but I like the cut of your jib

Tell me more about your bronze struggle.

its a b grade production of course the figures are cooked and baked have you watched a single one of their programs and poked the veil compared to something like sc2 telecom finals?

its that much of a detrimental toxic blackhole (these fucking retards of mass society again being profoundly sick and well adjusted to it) that im doing damage to the community or scene by even mentioning it in the same breathe for that im sorry. nails in this shits coffin.

unintelligent cancerous minds can't see or lost sight of the end game. cannibalised capitalist conspiracy - inner circle

He's right though.

Projecting this hard. My statement stands true for every miserable fuck who feels the need to use the word 'overrated'. Why even care? Sunk your life into a shitty game?

>harder than satrcraft and dota

its no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society - jkrishnamurti.org
austrian economics mises.org
epistemology plato.stanford

you sound like the miserable fuck that sunk all his time into a shitty game and has to fanboy for it this hard in a shitty Sup Forums thread where everyone already knows it's a shit game

lmaooo tbh fam imo

nobody mentioned undertale or maincras yet?

No statement was made on the game.

with fucking pride you aint, nigga

>difficult
>easy to learn

Pick one

MOABs are shit in general id rather play a novel like mimecraft story mode

That Engrish

Half Life

faggot

Overwatch

The funny thing is, everyone that plays league will say it's shit/not fun so how is it overrated?

I played during season 2 before the shitstorm of toxicity and publicity happened.