Let's have a perfectly normal 'guess the rank'- thread devolve into 'MY MOBA IS BETTER AND IT'S NOT EVEN CALLED A...

Let's have a perfectly normal 'guess the rank'- thread devolve into 'MY MOBA IS BETTER AND IT'S NOT EVEN CALLED A MOBA'-thread!

Other urls found in this thread:

euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=StacKingOrAfk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

or not

I'd say high-low elo. So like Plat or high Gold but the numbers make me second guess and think like Silver to Gold.

its not, its called defence of the ancients
it has several incarnates namingly the order i played them in (progressively gotten worse)
dota1 on ba
hon
lol
dota2

theres some others like demigod and the like, which connotates the moba as a genre, but those 4 original games are all the same map with different heroes but are essentially the same its like different civilisations in the same skin pallet of aoe2. (example the western civilisation group which all have the same skin pallet but slightly different in that each has a slightly diff tech tree and uu)

in terms of skill id rate them

hon
dota
lol

in terms of ur rankings ur all unranked but cling like a little autistic bitch to whatever ur autistic UI says/tells you little sissy cuck bois

That's some really good input, thank you!

anyone euw and wanna play?

where u from ?

what rank are you, scrub?

Silver II - Gold V

Plat V

Ew gross
Silver V

Your first guess was correct. I just don't play a lot.

You're probably high plat.

Bronze III.

I'd say Silver

I'd say Silver but if you grind that Ez and Yi out you could eaisly make it to Plat.

Actually, im not. I play with Plats and a Diamond player but im actually Gold.

silver 2 shit tier

germany

If that's busted ass Shy jng then you're plat, I'd say. If it's Shy top then maybe Silver to Gold.

Cancer-tier. I'd put you at Silver III precisely.

bronze

That's a combination I would certainly NOT like to play with. Have a good life.

Yeah it's Shyv jung, but nah Silver 1 can't seem to get into Gold

I Never found hon to be more challenging than dota2 in any aspect of the game o.O

Nasus won't get you any higher. Decent players will not be retards and know how to play against it

What rank

i know :^)

playin atm other champs nasus was s5
euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=StacKingOrAfk

Lan Server

Yeah, it's a struggle sometimes. It took me like 5 tries to break from S1 to Gold. Just keep at it man. If you're NA and play at times that work with EST then maybe I can help you.

Gross euw, explains the high nasus rank.
Try Malz if you play jungle,
Maokai, ekko if you play top

Rank me bb

I play on NA but im from EU so play on 130 ping at best

brazilian shit tier

Either diamond or bronze

Unranked or Silver

eww, vayne main
>gold just from mastery score

not even lvl 30

Diamond

Nah its easy to level now, he'd be bronze but

silver
bronze
If it's Lan then probably way up there close to Diamond or something. I dont know what your ping looks like on Lan but for East-Coast NA it's a magical place where you can climb with ease.

Harsh. And wrong

>bingo

I play NA but from EU so 130 ping at best

Why people think im bronze lel

Well if you can manage well on that then yeah, i'd be down to help you.

Actually Silver 1 with just 21 games

The low mastery score is misleading.

Some people dont need a million games to be better than everyone else ayy

played this season like 3 times nasus :D

got with atk speed/backdoor teemo(rageblade,witsend,hurricane,zzRot and banner of command) and few times darius into plat

Gold 4

lux corki and jhin thouse champs are annoying af

Fuck league

Ayyee. I got a bro like that user. Never plays and then when it does it's just to get himself back into Diamond. It's super annoying to not be that naturally good at something you enjoy.

Try me

Plat IV

That's a whole lot of doot doot man. Much respect. I'd say Gold but i dont think im right in saying that.

Deffo a platinum player, I think.

Gold 3

plat 2

Plat 3

Damn.. you got me..
Adc main looking for more ranked partners that don't suck

silver
plat
I cant decide between silver or plat

i need a coach to get me out of silver any takers?

Gold IV

sadfrog.meme

I've played since 2011, but I've never played competitively or ranked. I guess you could call me a long time casual that normally supports.

I know a Diamond mid-laner who would probably duo with you.

Depends on what you play.

Silver

Plat V

We can't guess your rank if you've never play ranked, user. Or did I misunderstand that?

Gold 1-2

almost

Silver II / EUW /

eww zed, actually more easy impossible, silver 3-5 i think

I honestly don't understand how anyone can stay Bronze for like years. I never played this game seriously, only play support that are out of meta, mostly because I don't know shit about the meta and still am Plat 1. Seriously, I haven't read a patch note in like 2 years, I don't know shit and still win almost every game. It's so fucking easy

doot dooting all the way to diamond, currently plat 2

Actually Gold 4, but good guess.

bronze-silver5

fuck you

S2 :c

Silver 2

Bronze4 maybe 3

aye

GP was before nerf

gl m8

Shiittt, gotta teach me how to doot like that man.

Sorry man. Was mislead by the low numbers.

Probs similiar to mine however you're top laner not a midlaner so i guess... Plat 4