Hey faggs , why some guys use that shits? i can´t understand

Hey faggs , why some guys use that shits? i canĀ“t understand.

Because why not?!

cos its fun and hot for some

A faucet? Well some of us like clean hands and don't want to spread germs everywhere.

I've never understood how it works. If you try to get a boner it doesn't let it grow? Does it hurt? Is that the point?

if it fits correctly it wont hurt, just gives some pressure

its fun and hot. some are incredibly aroused by giving up that bit of control

To not jerk off 10 times a day and get penisarium cancer

You're basically forced to do NoFap and your gf rewires your sexual habits.

You become extremely horny over time and she becomes the center of attention during sexual contact aka. your pleasure is her pleasure mostly.

You become a lesbian that can't cum.

Because its easier than being a real man and standing up for yourself and having standards

>because its impossible to stand up for yourself and have standards while your cock is voluntarily "locked" is a cage

Kek

nice symbolism with the infinity loop

because they are mentally disturbed betas who are so beta that they have to be physically dominated by someone, in this case their natural inferior (woman).

it's the first step to being a full blown cuck where you watch a guy fuck your wife then you lick the cum out of her pussy

growing western mental illness, if you told this shit to people in other parts of the country they wouldn't be able to stop laughing

>natural inferior (woman)

What we have here is a very good example of a virgin in it's natural habitat.

here is a good example of a common western beta

confronted with a fact that anyone with a brain is aware of but they can't handle, they get triggered.

retreat to your safe space, my little cuck, and secure your "chastity cage" in place. wait to be pegged

>natural inferior (woman).
thats pretty much the reason why its arousing

>calling anyone else online bets
an extremely beta thing to do

just saying

Different user here, its fine to have a fetish but you can't get mad at someone when they call out how weird your fetish is.

as a once in a while thing, maybe. still pathetic, but ok

the way betas in the west do it is completely different. even that one beta that responded to me, they believe women are superior and enjoy taking fake dicks up the ass from her "but its not gay"

"N-no your the beta"

Says the cuck

give me an example of a fetish that is not weird

yet a different user here - I don't think that's what he intended to point out, it was more the outdated notion of male superiority. The male is physically capable of more, but there are many female specimens whose bodies are more capable than those of 70%+ of men, and intellectually there is little to suggest that woman are naturally inferior.

>inb4 took the b8

nah, bro. women are in fact interior in most regards and that is why voluntarily forfeiting sexual control is arousing.
those small locks are cheap as fuck and provide little more than symbolism since they can be defeated rather quickly without specialized tools.

tl:dr bitch isnt keeping me in chastity unless i allow her

That would be subjective, fetishes are supposed to be weird or deviate from the nom by nature. I simply said that one can't get mad when someone says that a fetish is weird since its whole purpose is to go against the norm.