So Sup Forums I'm getting this tattoo done tomorrow without the clock hands and the numbers

so Sup Forums I'm getting this tattoo done tomorrow without the clock hands and the numbers.

I'm paying $250 for it and I want to know if that's a fair price for a good tattoo.

For $250 will it look good?
Is it worth it?

Never pay cheap for a tattoo cuz if you do it's gonna look like shit, consider that it'll be with you for the rest of your life so don't get that prison stuff inked on you

sounds fair, and the quality will be good.

Full forearm all black and grey should take around 2-3 hours. Most artist charge $100 an hour so if your comes out looking ad good as that one it is well worth $250. In my opinion anyway.

why would anybody pay to permanently disfigure themselves?

If it looks that good for $250 you have yourself a very good deal user. Good luck

Fucking cliche and way to big!

250 for a 'good' tattoo.. haha..

>disfigure
1/8

virgin scared m8 detected

Most artists charge $100 per hour?? Where the fuck do you live user? I wouldn't sit with someone that cheap.

Id be looking at the tattooists 'look book' make sure they are competent, $250 seems pretty reasonable

tattoos look good for a few years, but they always looks shitty after a while.

you obviously have no idea of tattoo and ink.

for 250 i'd say it will almost be identical to that. the quality will be high, and you should get a coupl around it while youre there at the same time because it sounds like a super great deal, and youre already considering ink so why not go big.

Jersey

Honestly, whenever I've gone in for my tattoos I inquired about the price at the end and asked the artist what they think is fair. If they truly are worth getting a tattoo from they won't charge you too much.

because they are essentially powerless in the real world, so they express their own power over their body - the only thing they can have power over. Most people with tatoos when questioned on it turn out to have low self esteem, feel like things are not in their control, and that this shows they have some control. It is one step up from cutting yourself.

Ausfag here and there is no way you'd get decent tattoos for $100/hr here. Dunno how they do things up your way. If you can get good work for that then you're lucky.'

that's a 12x5 lion not a fucking 6x3 rose like in OP's pic fuckboy

proof you dont need to spend 1000's to get a deec tattoo. the first 2 are almost identical. and noone is going to fall for a $20 tattoo

Dude you sound like a total fucking retard. It's art, not a power struggle between yourself and whatever the fuck you're blabbing on about. Some have meaning, others don't and plenty just like them for their own reasons. I have Tatts and if someone challenged me about them and they sounded anything like you my response would be "go FUCK yourself".

jebus christ 'fuckboy', just indicating you get what you pay for, calm yourself down niggra

Nice B8 M8

1v1 me on club penguin you skank

bring your A game you butterface cock socket

based on what my mate told me, that's actually reasonable price

Never decide based on price.
Decide on the quality of the tattooist on the work you have seen them produce
You are making a lifetime investment on a permanent image on your skin.
If its too cheap it will turn out to be an expensive mistake
and you'll be stuck with it forever.

This is what 20 bucks gets you.

price doesnt determine how good it looks
how good it looks determines the price

look thou the art portfolio of your tatoo aretist if u wanna know if it will be good

but for this size it seems reasonable

I don't think he wants to know if it's a good deal or not. I think he wants to know if the artist will do a good job when he is only paying 250$.

If I was getting a tatoo (I never will in my current mindset), but I would want to pay more, just to be sure that I get the best possible result, because getting rid of those things are not easy and painfree.

OPs is way more problematic than yours because it has to have a depth in it.

Shallow mind, more tattoos

a good quality tattoo artist will charge by the hour and the piece takes as long as it takes.

True. At least acoss the room mine looks alright.

250 should be a good deal if the artist isnt crap

>have some extra money lying around
>get a tattoo because you like art and have a design picked out
>then this fuck comes along
>"m-m-m-mama says"

>over reacting about nothing

He said he was getting that tattoo minus some shit and is paying $250. Without seeing what the artist is like it's impossible to say if it's worth it. I commented that is he got the tatt in the pic for $250 then it's a good deal bc that's a good tattoo and $250 isn't much to pay for one. Your logic that you'd like to pay more simply bc you think tattoos are worth more is flawed until you show proof your artist can produce better.

You sound like you have an extensive fedora collection and vape in public places.

just dont do it. only advice u will get from me

You'll regret it in years to come.
Large tattoos are stupid looking, and job limiting. For low class people.

Yes, they limit you from getting jobs where short sleeves collard shirts are the go. Like all white collar offices for example. Moron.

Stop generalising
I am an Exec at a Financial Services organisation
Have a 3/4 full colour sleeve
Paid tattooist $120 an hour
30 hours of work on my arm
No regrets, not lower class, 40 yo and make £100K pa.

This, people are dumb
Although I'm getting my hand and neck done

What evers, you must be that low class element.

dont go cheap on somethng that will be on ur body forever! A good tattoo artist is at least $100 per hour and you do get what u pay for....find someone that specializes in the stye of tat u want and u wont regret it.

If that's all you make as a financial services exec, that's a joke and makes me doubt you.

I work in IT serving financial companies, and make twice that.

Are you exec of janitorial services or something?

going with a pic of a tattoo to a tattoo artist

>pick your own design, chump

do you even lift bro?

I completely agree with this, having a copy of a tattoo is fucking stupid. All mine are ideas i've told my artist and he's drawn for me

175 buys you this

you dumb twat, that's what I make pre-performance bonus. Average £280K bonus on top of the £100K. I just didn't want to sound like a cunt in my post. Unlike you.

Everyone on Sup Forums is such a fucking liar lmao

Every tattoo artist worth your time has a portfolio. Check if thats up to your expectations. Any idiot with a needle and sharpie can charge you 500$, doesn't make it good. Also op pls post your tattoo artists portfolio, i want a giggle

Hey dickhead, have you heard of longe sleeves and not getting your face/neck/hands done? You can literally hide 95% of your body in perfectly acceptable corporate wear. You sound like your quoting your parents when you talk. You shouldnt do that.

*long

ha, its the one place I CAN tell the truth as no-one knows me.