Ylyl

ylyl

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WavI_fuu1c8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

youtube.com/watch?v=WavI_fuu1c8

Er det burhan G?

ja

So sad that a region of people once feared by all has evolved into such a land of cucks

> Sweden
> feared
> wut

story about this?

Lost

girl lifted her top off, bunch of dudes groped her, she got pissed and cried

It was actually at spring break. She got groped and started crying.

Lost too hard

lel

what do you think the story is, you fucking retard

wtf is this, the guy who talks is a fgt too, they are both cringy as fuck

Fuck. Off. Every YLYL thread! Thread destroyer! Let us have our fun and stop faggoting it up for everyone!

What's the story there?

Lulz summer fag

Some 3rd world shit hole. It was something about him not believing it was his son. If the kid didn't die from him standing/stomping on him then it was his.

There he is. There he goes again. Look, everyone! He posted it once again! Isn’t he just the funniest guy around?! Oh my God.

I can almost see your pathetic overweight frame glowing in the dark, lit by your computer screen which is the only source of light in your room, giggling like a like girl as you once again type your little Banana thread up and fill in the captcha. Or maybe you don’t even fill in the captcha. Maybe you’re such a disgusting NEET that you actually paid for a Sup Forums pass, so you just choose the picture. Oh, and we all know the picture. The “epic” Banana guy, isn’t it? I imagine you little shit laughing so hard as you click it that you drop your Doritos on the floor, but it’s ok, your mother will clean it up in the morning. Oh, that’s right. Did I fail to mention? You live with your mother. You are a fat fucking fuckup, she’s probably so sick of you already. So sick of having to do everything for you all goddamn day, every day, for a grown man who spends all his time on Sup Forums posting about a fucking banana. Just imagine this. She had you, and then she thought you were gonna be a scientist or an astronaut or something grand, and then you became a NEET. A pathetic Bananafag NEET. She probably cries herself to sleep everyday thinking about how bad it is and how she wishes she could just disappear. She can’t even try to talk with you because all you say is “I REALLY REALLY LIKE THIS PICTURE.” You’ve become a parody of your own self. And that’s all you are. A sad little man laughing in the dark by himself as he prepares to indulge in the same old dance that he’s done a million times now. And that’s all you’ll ever be.

Backwards ass motherfuckers.

I tried to do a 360 kick flip but landed goofy

dubquads

Not quite.

The guy is a "Holy healer" who tries to cure the sick by standing on them. he was eventually arrested after the image was uploaded online.

Still is a 3rd world shit hole.

how does that much hair get pulled out without taking the skin with it

learn to history faggot.

some hair is weaker than others. mine could be torn in half without even damaging the scalp when it was long

Oh please educate me on 8th century Nordic history user

>what was the great Heathen army

Back to Stormfront, Björn

The skin was ripped.
some people just have weak hair.

> never heard of Vikings

KYS

>Implying every fascist or racist or even nazi considers hitler his leader

Yeah torn in half not ripped from the skull its face you can't pull that much hair out in one go so cleanly like that

fair point

No only underage edgelords think hitler was cool

>inb4 you must be new here

9th century not 8th

Guys, i have a request. I search the webm where a guy laugh with a drawind of a dog.
Something like "how to survive to a dog attack"

Thank

Hitler was a great man.
If he would not have started a war so abruptly he would have made germany great again.

He wanted nothing but the best for germany.
Even if the holocaust is real, the real "bad guy" of WWII is the USA

No.

Lost

>KYS
>Im 16 and watch funny youtubers xd
>KYS please xd

Stop.

>15 you

M-Mods? I'm gonna go with Mods

Kek

Some shopped the refugee sign in though

IS THIS REALLY WHAT THEY WATCHED WTF???

Don't feed the trolls

idiot

no nudity mcfaggit

are you really that stupid?

Reported

If you want to argue in a court room that Jerking off on a picture of a 15yo is legal, you can pay for that lawyer yourself

they are the faggot vikings that built a settlement or two in the baltics

And invaded as far as the middle east

yeah cause it is

troll harder

Didn't laugh, didn't lose.

Kek, hey no need to try and convince me. I'm not on a jury or a judge

Nobody cares, goaway

tbh the real bad guys were the people Adolf offered the jews to

Checked

HOW IS THE CRIME BEING COMMITTED ? IT'S A PIC?

>newfag

>hur dur quit trolling

This is how Internet arguments are won, not arguments in court

Is this bataclan?

no they would have traded goods as the vikings were known for trading in the east

So if you take a picture of someone's kid and Jeri off on it that's legal? Might want to fact check that one Jared

You already lost when you started browsing Sup Forums

Noice work mah kike

tell me about the vikings.

damn. I was really hoping she was going to stick that somewhere else.

Yea after they fuckin pillaged them. Read up on 9th century vikings when they first discovered there were more countries than just themselves and the Russian tribes that they raided

How did I know that was going to be your reply?

he's a swede who thinks he is on par with Norway and Finland

Implying anyone gives a fuck about minor differences in Nazi fucks and their dipshit ideas.