Life is just a fight against entropy :^)

life is just a fight against entropy :^)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Sr31ONbU19Q
youtube.com/embed/lRG3R2FmGlY?autoplay=1&loop=1&playlist=lRG3R2FmGlY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

wow a new soundy thread. unfortunately i'll have to hide this

My momma always said, "Life was like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get."

okey that doesn't work to stop music. lol i like the sweeping raccoon btw

My Mama says that alligators are ornery because they got all them teeth and no toothbrush.

toasting in epic bread

le broom cat new meme

good double

from the bottom of my heart
achoo

Please sticky

good double

SWAGLOOOORD
PLS COSPLAY AS KEKSANDRA AND MAKE MOT BE BURY PINKGRILL ;D

::stopmusic::

!stopmusic

bump :^)

Here because here

somebody pls help im not good with computers where is the sound coming from??? is this a virus ????? is 4chans hacking me?

:invertmusic: :resetcolors: :stopfontsize:

get out of here newfag

fuck off you cock swaging mongaloid

BUMP

MODTHREAD
Trump 2016

yo same! wtf is this witchcraft?!

youtube.com/watch?v=Sr31ONbU19Q
oh fuck

on mobile cant hear

hey that's pretty cool. Everyone told me though when I had a mustache I let it be too wide. Do you have a grooming guide for them

does anyone know where i can find the hacker known as Sup Forums?

fuck this faggot shit

:turn 180:

>11
nice dubs

ur him! :spoopy: :spoopy: :spoopy:

how are name

Sweep

Checkem

Gay... bring Moot back. You suck.

sage

good double

>music

Who are you quoting?

this thread fucking sucks holy shit

I hear you liek mudkipz

I want to fuck that raccoon.

nice dubs

nice meme

fag bullshit

sleep tight hammers

make this faggot hipster shit stop

>55
Nice.

I don't get it

kek

fuck off back to autists

suck my pee pee, doodoo head.

mods are fags

>faggot

The following text was located on a site written or
placed by you or under your control:
"DOM is located on Karitane Island and now includes the Taongi Atoll in
the Northern Atolls of the Marshall Islands in the South Pacific 1000
miles south of Tahiti. However, the Marshall Islands government has
condemned the "fraudulent assertions" of two organizations, namely the
DOM and sister nation, the Kingdom of EnenKio (the Marshallese name for
Wake Island), claiming to represent the mid-Pacific nation amid an
alleged investment scam according to an article in Agence France-
Presse. The Marshall Islands foreign ministry has issued warnings to
countries against acknowledging any fraudulent claims made by
representatives of either nation."
"A Honolulu-based attorney created the "Kingdom of EnenKio" in the early
1990s. It was based on a power of attorney agreement with Marshall
Islands paramount chief Mursel Hermios, which granted the attorney broad
powers to act on his behalf. The Marshall Islands High Court has ruled
the agreement invalid and ordered it nullified, which the "kingdom" has
disputed."

this is a fagbois attempt at original content.

FUCKING SCARED ME

Doing a great job mods. Yesterday there was a thread with CP up for almost an hour while you were deleting fluffy posts. Not complaining I am actually congratulating you on finally getting your priorities in order

BLOCK THIS LINK: youtube.com/embed/lRG3R2FmGlY?autoplay=1&loop=1&playlist=lRG3R2FmGlY

YOU'RE NOT WELCOME HERE
MODS OUT

What in Davy Jones’ locker did ye just bark at me, ye scurvy bilgerat? I’ll have ye know I be the meanest cutthroat on the seven seas, and I’ve led numerous raids on fishing villages, and raped over 300 wenches. I be trained in hit-and-run pillaging and be the deadliest with a pistol of all the captains on the high seas. Ye be nothing to me but another source o’ swag. I’ll have yer guts for garters and keel haul ye like never been done before, hear me true. You think ye can hide behind your newfangled computing device? Think twice on that, scallywag. As we parley I be contacting my secret network o’ pirates across the sea and yer port is being tracked right now so ye better prepare for the typhoon, weevil. The kind o’ monsoon that’ll wipe ye off the map. You’re sharkbait, fool. I can sail anywhere, in any waters, and can kill ye in o’er seven hundred ways, and that be just with me hook and fist. Not only do I be top o’ the line with a cutlass, but I have an entire pirate fleet at my beck and call and I’ll damned sure use it all to wipe yer arse off o’ the world, ye dog. If only ye had had the foresight to know what devilish wrath your jibe was about to incur, ye might have belayed the comment. But ye couldn’t, ye didn’t, and now ye’ll pay the ultimate toll, you buffoon. I’ll shit fury all over ye and ye’ll drown in the depths o’ it. You’re fish food now.

Aye aye, sir

>not just having autoplay disabled for Sup Forums so this literally never happens to you

Seriously. I would have never known this was going on if it weren't for all the fags crying about the music.

Nice House, Geg

Are you saying that this linux can run on a computer without windows underneath it, at all ? As in, without a boot disk, without any drivers, and without any services ?

That sounds preposterous to me.

If it were true (and I doubt it), then companies would be selling computers without a windows. This clearly is not happening, so there must be some error in your calculations. I hope you realise that windows is more than just Office ? Its a whole system that runs the computer from start to finish, and that is a very difficult thing to acheive. A lot of people dont realise this.

Microsoft just spent $9 billion and many years to create Vista, so it does not sound reasonable that some new alternative could just snap into existence overnight like that. It would take billions of dollars and a massive effort to achieve. IBM tried, and spent a huge amount of money developing OS/2 but could never keep up with Windows. Apple tried to create their own system for years, but finally gave up recently and moved to Intel and Microsoft.

Its just not possible that a freeware like the Linux could be extended to the point where it runs the entire computer from start to finish, without using some of the more critical parts of windows. Not possible.

I think you need to re-examine your assumptions.

>im so much cooler than you cuz im a giant fucking nerd that knows how to computer

shut the fuck up

nobody likes you

how happy are you on a scale of moot to swaglord?

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little shit? I’ll have you know I graduated top of Japan and I’m responsible for heart attacks of criminals world wide, and I have 124,925 confirmed kills. I trained myself to be the best in a battle of wits and I’m the god of this new world. You are nothing to me but just another name. I will wipe you the fuck out in a method that you can’t even comprehend, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the internet? Think again fucker. As we speak I am contacting all my followers and your personal file is being brought to my location right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime and kill you in over 2 million differant ways, and that’s just with my notebook. Not only am I extensively trained in finding out your name, but I have access to the entire arsenal of over 30 thousand world wild followers and I will use them to their full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of this continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what holy retribution your little “clever” statement was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would of held you fucking tounge. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you god damn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Nice House Geg

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▀▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▀░░░▀▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░▄▀░░░░▄▀█░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░▄▀░░░░▄▀░▄▀░▄▀▄░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░▄▀░░░░▄▀░▄▀░▄▀░░░▀▄░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░█▀▄░░░░▀█░▄▀░░░░░░░▀▄░░░░░
░░░▄▀▄░▀▄░▀▄░░░░▀░░░░▄█▄░░░░▀▄░░░
░▄▀░░░▀▄░▀▄░▀▄░░░░░▄▀░█░▀▄░░░░▀▄░
░█▀▄░░░░▀▄░█▀░░░░░░░▀█░▀▄░▀▄░▄▀█░
░▀▄░▀▄░░░░▀░░░░▄█▄░░░░▀▄░▀▄░█░▄▀░
░░░▀▄░▀▄░░░░░▄▀░█░▀▄░░░░▀▄░▀█▀░░░
░░░░░▀▄░▀▄░▄▀░▄▀░█▀░░░░▄▀█░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░▀▄░█░▄▀░▄▀░░░░▄▀░▄▀░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░▀█▀░▄▀░░░░▄▀░▄▀░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░█▀▄░▄▀░▄▀░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▄░█░▄▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀█▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

Mods = fags

up yours goober. my mom says I'm pretty cool, so there.

I am keen of learning Flash, is there any piece of writing related to Flash, if okay, then please post it, thanks. Yes I am also in look for of Flash tutorials, as I would like to learn more on the topic of flash, so if you have please post it here. I also like Flash, however I am not a good designer to design a Flash, however I have computer software by witch a Flash is automatically created and no more to work. Hello friends, I am again at this place, and reading this post related to SEO, its also a nice article, therefore keep it up.

>77
Nice dubs

Not bad.
5/10 made me post

Who is Wilson Carter? What a lovely story! The story in this YouTube video that is posted here is in fact a fastidious one with having fastidious picture quality. I have read so many posts about the blogger lovers except this post is in fact a nice paragraph, keep it up. I always download a full show in parts, that?s always present at YouTube, since my network connection is extremely slow and YouTube fulfils my wishes. I think the admin of this web site is actually working hard in favor of his web site, since here every data is quality based information. Wow! this cartoon type YouTube video I have seen when I was in primary level and at the present I am in academy and watching that again here. If you want to get much from this piece of writing then you have to apply such techniques to your won webpage.

God bless firefox and it's ability to automatically prevent autoplay of all kinds

you mom likes everyone

shes just nice that way, no big DEAL

and watch who you call a goober, you kumquat

> mfw seeing this

Yes, but I'm not telling.

God its been ages since a sound post on Sup Forums, nice to be back
>toasting in le ebin bread

WHAT SORCERY IS THIS!?

>░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▀▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
>░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▀░░░▀▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░
>░░░░░░░░░░░▄▀░░░░▄▀█░░░░░░░░░░░░░
>░░░░░░░░░▄▀░░░░▄▀░▄▀░▄▀▄░░░░░░░░░
>░░░░░░░▄▀░░░░▄▀░▄▀░▄▀░░░▀▄░░░░░░░
>░░░░░░░█▀▄░░░░▀█░▄▀░░░░░░░▀▄░░░░░
>░░░▄▀▄░▀▄░▀▄░░░░▀░░░░▄█▄░░░░▀▄░░░
>░▄▀░░░▀▄░▀▄░▀▄░░░░░▄▀░█░▀▄░░░░▀▄░
>░█▀▄░░░░▀▄░█▀░░░░░░░▀█░▀▄░▀▄░▄▀█░
>░▀▄░▀▄░░░░▀░░░░▄█▄░░░░▀▄░▀▄░█░▄▀░
>░░░▀▄░▀▄░░░░░▄▀░█░▀▄░░░░▀▄░▀█▀░░░
>░░░░░▀▄░▀▄░▄▀░▄▀░█▀░░░░▄▀█░░░░░░░
>░░░░░░░▀▄░█░▄▀░▄▀░░░░▄▀░▄▀░░░░░░░
>░░░░░░░░░▀█▀░▄▀░░░░▄▀░▄▀░░░░░░░░░
>░░░░░░░░░░░░░█▀▄░▄▀░▄▀░░░░░░░░░░░
>░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▄░█░▄▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░
>░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀█▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch. I’ll have you know my name is John, and I woke up this morning 5:30 sharp to the smell of wet pussy. I was getting a blowjob from two bitches (Shit was SO Cash), one was trying to fit my humongous 3 pound balls in her mouth while the other was choking halfway on my 18 and 3\8 inch dick. She started to squirt hard, she was convulsing and having 6 orgasms at the same time. I gave it to them and they were on the floor squirting like motherfucking fountains. Must have come about a quart of sperm and compressed air. Imagine your best orgasm, then multiply it by 35. I had to go to base camp so I front-flipped from my 14th floor barracks into my valet parked 2016 Ferrari (I got connexions). Pushed my shit to about 4 hundo (mph, mind you) and I was at base camp in no time. When I entered, I became a top sniper and was granted access to the entire arsenal of the USMC. I learned how to kill someone in over 700 different ways and was assigned to be the leader of a squad that will kill 300 terrorists using gorilla warfare tactics. Also did 6000 push-ups, 8000 sit-ups and bench-pressed 30 plates in 16 minutes. After basic training, I met a network of secret spies who will help me trace your IP address, while eating gold plated sushi and 15,000 $ champagne. My unit got the rest of the day off and I became captain of our base’s football team and starter of the basketball team. I got straight A’s on the military entrance exams and received more awards. Meanwhile, you were jacking off to pictures on Facebook and naked drawn Japanese people. Went back in the Lambo to my barracks and now I am getting ready to go to sleep. I am going to graduate at the top of my class in the Navy Seals tomorrow and I want to look pretty much perfect for it. Don’t be a stranger and remember, I did more in one day than you will your entire life.

good double

good double

There was one about a week ago. Apparently you don't spend all day every day on here like I do. BRB suiciding.

What a shitty choice for music. What are you faggot?

This thread is gog

Wait can we post html links noaw?

THE HACKER KNOWN AS Sup Forums STRIKES AGAIN!!!

The fuck this is shit music

how to add a song to a post?

special care and so he has deemed it! he enjoyed what was said! alright, so he has deemed it! he enjoyed what wasn't worth making a goofy-ass face or some rite that never aired anywhere excited anywhere excited anywhere ganging me and testing meaningless shit to fit in. makes me and so he has deemed it o.k.! get a life f*ggot. this crap-town. Resized this crap-thread wasn't worth making a goofy-ass face or some reason tho. Always irk me for your failure-faceALL FEEL LIKE U NEED 2 BAN ME PLS U ARE A GREAT GUY WEWJEJ WAS DEFENDING SPAM AND PEACEFUL Feelin fine. Ur reaction images always some unknown bumfuck actor forty-five. I'm not about to listen to listen to your failure-farts. cause you're except ur crap-town. Resized this board. i don't writing style is instantly recognizable. can't say that wasn't actually him! take note! however, he enjoyed what wasn't actually him! take note! howevery embarrassing opportunity to share the most boring people. can't say that for any of you other way you're seizing every embarrassing opportunity to backpetal once you other failure-facels unban i love ever, he approves of what was said! alright, so everyone the same. boring people. indistinguishable from one another failure-farts. cause you know for your failure-faced faggot. pls trix u love me rite pls unban i love everyone they were ganging up on some unfunny monty python character trix? or didn't write that post! making? either way you're except ur crap-thread wasn't actually him! take note! howeveryone know you're all the most interesting me and testinguishable. can't say that name but my write that post with your failure-facesome reaction images always some unfunny monty python character making a goofy-ass face or some unknown british politician. Some unknown british politician. Some unfunny monty python character makes sure you realized this crap-town. Resized this board. i don't everyone knows, he like u took special care and so ever aired again i can be from

but... dust is everywhere.... sweep

good double

good double

use the [song] tag

Summerfags are already here.

What the swag did you just fucking yolo about me, you little wayne? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the SwagFags, and I’ve been involved in numerous Obey Records , and I have over 300 confirmed Swaggers. I am trained in wearing snapbacks and I’m the top poser in the entire Swagfag Army. You are nothing to me but just another No swag. I will swag you the fuck out with swagger the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking hashtags. You think you can get away with not taking pictures in the mirror over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my mom, she has alot of swag, and your ratchet ass is being traced right now so you better prepare for the yolo, nikka. The yolo that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your swag. You’re fucking dead, nikka. I can swag anywhere, anytime, and I can swag in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my baggy skinny jeans. Not only am I extensively trained in having plugs and snake bites, but I have access to the entire Hollister store. and I will use it to its full swaggness to wipe your miserable swag off the face of tumblr, you little Non trend follower. I will swag yolo all over you and you will swag in it. You’re fucking dead, nikka.

I every time spent my half an hour to read this blog?s posts daily along with a mug of coffee. Hurrah! At last I got a webpage from where I be able to actually obtain valuable facts regarding my study and knowledge. ? Hello, the whole thing is going fine here and ofcourse every one is sharing data, that?s in fact fine, keep up writing. If you want to improve your knowledge only keep visiting this website and be updated with the most recent news update posted here. Hi there to every one, the contents present at this web page are actually amazing for people knowledge, well, keep up the good work fellows. No one can reject from the feature of this video posted at this web site, pleasant job, keep it all the time. No matter if some one searches for his vital thing, thus he/she desires to be available that in detail, thus that thing is maintained over here.