Invited: All Canadians
Not invited: the danish

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gp_O3liJpu8
youtube.com/watch?v=LjVuv4p-TJM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

youtube.com/watch?v=gp_O3liJpu8

>had these shoes with maps of the world on them
>used to call myself "globetrotter" and tell everyone "I have the world at my feet"
>tried to hit on girls all the time
>was really creepy by mistake
>told them my feet had been in India all day and asked if they wanted to smell the curry for example
>worst part is that they were fucking women's shoes
>bought women's shoes on purpose
>my main pick up line was "it's a woman's world"
>thought it made me seem cute

Thank god I wear normal shoes now

>Going to be -35c with windchill tonight

haha fuck

"hey fagolli, get back to /cum/ where you belong or i'll break your mothers fuckin' legs."

Will the Tories get a real leader anytime soon?
The current interim is Brazilian woman named Ronalee Chapchuk Ambrose, who speaks Spanish and Portuguese but not French and has a bachelors degree in women's gender studies.

Shit's gotten out of hand boys

"Watch it, Chrissy."

Where the fuck are you? It's only supposed to get as low as -14°c here on saturday.
Currently -1°

>tfw all my friends are in america

youtube.com/watch?v=LjVuv4p-TJM

Why does Sup Forums hate us?

I'll give ya' one mo' chance slimey canadian fuck!

You have a flag with a leaf on it and your prime minister is an epic faggot. You're also the worst shitposters on Sup Forums.

We had it too good for too long and people jumped on the opportunity to take us down a peg. The only meme Canada has was the cosmic Canadian cock who fucks other men's wives. Also electing Trudeau was a mistake, not just on Sup Forums but in reality as well

wut>>

I'm rooting for Bernier. Chris Alexander would have been my choice, as he was my MP and did a great job here, and unlike most of the other candidates, he's actually quite smart, but I feel like he'd get rekt by the Liberals.

If the Conservatives run someone who is fiscally conservative, socially liberal, and will stand for transparency in government, Trudeau will have to pull a miracle to win (although more realistically, I think he'd still win with a minority).

Chong would be an okay choice, although I don't think he would be a good leader. I know some people on the *lt-r*ght hate him, but I don't give a fuck.

>Chong

The memes are coming true

I want someone who isn't socially liberal. That's where the damage is coming from

>That's where the damage is coming from

That's where I disagree. If you're going to bring up immigration, I'd say that it's just as much of an economic issue, when you consider that we've continued bringing in more immigrants and TFWs since 2008 even though our full-time employment rates haven't recovered since the financial crisis.

If you're going to bring up SJWs, I'd say that attacking free speech and silencing others because of "muh triggers" is actually socially regressive.

>meme candidates

Bernie and Chong are not conservatives. Andrew Scheer is the only reasonable option

>If the Conservatives run someone who is fiscally conservative, socially liberal

Sorry kiddo, the days of the Progressive Conservative party are over.

The PCs weren't socially liberal

Fucking storm tonight lads

10-20cm expected tonight/tomorrow.

They were far more socially liberal than the Reform Party stooges in the Conservative party right now.

Not particularly, and the Reform Party was based.

What's wrong danish?

LAS HANS SON CANADAS

I hope you have all registered with the Conservative Party so you can vote for Maxime Bernier.

This. Bernier is 100% our guy.

He is going to absolutely BTFO Trudeau in 2019

Stole our land.

nice tits.

Shilling for conservatives tsk tsk tsk