Argentinian descendent from italians master race

>Argentinian descendent from italians master race.
>i want to meet the land of my grandfathers.
>i got italian citizenship
>start saving for italy travel (going to live in, never comeback)
>eating rice 24/7 (literally)
>moving to roma.

what's the minium salary in italy? is there so much job in roma? i don't know a shit to do, can i get a job? how much time take to get a job in roma? (a shitty one)

Other urls found in this thread:

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2015-07-31/italian-unemployment-rises-with-youth-jobless-at-record-high
youtube.com/watch?v=gqZzBqAynnQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

ARGENTINA

Argentina is its absolute totality, as well as its entire population, AMERINDIAN.

Become a Spanish/English teacher or a tourist guide in Roma.

1. Buy gladius
2. Kill gauls
3.?????
4. Profit?

is hard to get that job? there should be a lot of people trying to do that :/

nice idea.

where are the italians when i need them?

Most italians who ended up in argentina were from north italy (piedmont, liguria, trentino, etc) which have nothing, and I repeat, have nothing to do with swarthy romans

Go to Germany instead. No jobs in Italy.

What are the ones that are the most related to romans? the citizens of Rome?.

don't know how to speak in german :/ only know english and italian.

my ancestors were from the south of italy (sicilia)

>eating rice 24/7
wait is this an italian thing?
I thought-a they eat-a spaghetti

> is hard to get that job?

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2015-07-31/italian-unemployment-rises-with-youth-jobless-at-record-high

romans from Rome and terroni from the south of italy like Campania, Sicilia, Calabria, Apulia, etc.

It's 2 am here, anyway you should be able to find a shitty job that doesn't require to speak a good italian but it probably won't be enough to live decently ( if you are alone)

Maybe not ask a legit Italian.

>> 68411778 no, this is a jew thing ... i'm saving for the ticket

>romans from Rome and terroni from the south of italy like Campania, Sicilia, Calabria, Apulia, etc.
Holy crap, I wuz ceasars n shit

eating rice is a figure-of-speech in argentina which means saving up money and being a jew in general with money and the stuff you buy.

how much $$ is a shitty job?

i think you need some kind of validation for this kind of jobs

t h i s, but literally... i'm eating rice 24/7... i recently comeback from the market, i bought 30 packs of rice for all the month.

And most of argentinians's italian heritage is from the north?.
I would have thought it was from the south, since (i think) is poorer, and that would lea to immigration.

my is from the south, sicilia.

>implying you won't starve to death

Rome it's shit, go to Milan.
It's shit too but you'll find more jobs i guess.

fuck sake lad

make a massive ragu and freeze it, should be cheap enough

Shitty jobs like gardener or mason are like 5€/h (and you don't know how much hours are you gonna work)

No, you are greek

southerns went to usa
northerns went to argentina/brazil

is more expensive... i expend only $200 pesos argentinos (€12) and i'll eat all the month with that.

damn, there isn't good jobs being citizen? i have a friend who went to italy and find a good job

it's not like italy is in his economic boom

most people I know have surnames from the north of italy, not the south of italy: pratto, zanetti, barbieri, dalmasso, bernardi, cambiasso, etc.

You expected that with citizenship you will get job with 100k anual pay, house and 10/10 Italian gf?

You are not in Scandinavia, state doesnt give a fuck about you in Italy

also this

i'll be happy with 12k anual pay desu.

you won't

damn nigga, roma is cool to visit , Pero para vivir holmes no esta tan chido. you know what Im saying ese.

Por que no buscas un pueblo italiano para vivir cerca de roma para que te dure tu dinero?

is hard to get a 12k anual pay job? i just want a job who let me pay a department and leave me meet italy in peace.

damn! i forget to say that! i'll live in the around of rome, and travel to rome just for work and visit.

pd: why you speak chicano homie? wanna fight? uh leva? don't be a snitch puto.

from what I've heard from relatives who've actually been abroad european capitals suck, at leat madrid, rome and paris, and bruxelles.

How do you know how (((chicanos))) talk?

>Live in Rome
>Live from 1 000€ month

>a job who let me pay a department and leave me meet italy in peace
>12k anual pay job
you will barely survive

Pues aki mismo homie unos tiros , amarrate vato loco!!

lol just kidding was just bored .

and very true Ive been to almost all the capitals in Europe and they do indeed suck, your 10 times better off living in Florence than rome, if you had to pick between big cities

greeks held the roman empire longer than any actual roman

damn homie, i'm latino, is in my blood

youtube.com/watch?v=gqZzBqAynnQ

is too expensive to live in italy? i'll live in the arounds of rome and travel to roma just for work and visit

"first thing first i love my abuela"
lol

If you have an Italian passport then you can go to and travel around the EU as much as you want without restriction, Italy isn't doing that well at the moment, in fact a lot of Italians have ended up moving to Southern Germany so it might be worth working in Munich or something for more shekels and then getitng the train down to Italy on the weekends.

Likewise you could also study in Europe as most countries only require you to pay a small fee of a couple of hundred euros, the only drawback is you need to speak the language, and they charge more for language courses but ultimately get a job that pays a lot of money wherever you go.

i was thinking to go to germany, but the language is too damn hard, they speak english at least? can i find a job in germoney only speaking english?

yes, it expensive: taxes and bills will eat all your money

You don't understand, even ghettos in Europe look okay for us. I know because I'm considering doing the same, but I'm Portuguese/French.

this, i mean... italian ghettos look like a good neighborhood in my city.

Uhm, the best bet for finding English work without any qualifications in a specific job sector would be at an """Irish""" pub. That goes for every country really.

Or you could give tours in Spanish or something if you're willing to put the effort in to learn about all the buildings and stuff.

What are going to do in your fancy italian ghetto when you won't have enogh money to pay heating in winter? It's not so warm here

dunno man, i just want to find a job and meet italy-

we all about that familia down here homie

that good homie, the family is the first thing, if you don't take cuidado about them, you will become a leva.

It's not that warm here either, you can survive -3 degrees with good clothes and sleeping tight. Btw i would go to turin if i had to go to italy river po is patrician tier

soft cunt
where I grew up the average temperature in winter was -15 degrees in the morning, and not even winter.

Unemployment is currently a problem in Italy, I'm not sure if coming here is a good idea.

look dude we saved your asses when you were hungry is time to pay back , capisce?