Obama administration will be sending a letter to every public school in the US that anymore can use any bathroom or...

Obama administration will be sending a letter to every public school in the US that anymore can use any bathroom or locker room they want. What does Sup Forums think about this?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.plymouthherald.co.uk/Plymouth-transgender-man-gutted-banned-male/story-29226622-detail/story.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It's a good thing.

An oppurtunity to take advantage of the system while it lasts

America used to be cool.

Now I can jack off in women's high bathrooms.

Thanks Obama!

I'd be 'identifying" as female during gym class

Executive overreach
This should be a state issue.

Start leaving the seat up and see how long this lasts

You know I would be jacking off and leaving my seed on the floor.

>already done it in Target

Brilliant

Sounds like a dictatorship to me, the federal government can not tell the individual states what to do. So when the states tell the government no, the fed blackmails them by cutting off federal funding from the collection of taxes from the very people living in those states. Complete horseshit

Who cares? Congressmen molest more women in bathrooms than trans people do.

I bet your voting for trump

Basic understanding of how the federal government is supposed to work makes me a trump supporter?

>Transgenders get the right to use the restroom they are most comfortable with
>Straight men and women get angry
>Straight men threaten to use women's bathrooms as a means to "take advantage" of the system.
>When straight men are more perverted than the people they are claiming to label as perverts

America' fuck yeah!

>Transgenders think this is ok
>Straight people think it isn't ok
Why is it that what you believe is ok, takes precedent over what I think is ok?

>transgender isn't a real thing
>why is an official government policy enabling a mental disorder

>why is an official government policy enabling a mental disorder
You are correct sir

I've always been oppressed by people whining when I came on the girls's room's mirror.

If I had my way I'd give everyone their own damn bathroom just so they'd shut up.

ITT: reactionary right-wingers cry about shit that doesn't affect them and make slippery slope arguments–AGAIN

What's next, liberals don't understand economics? You all are getting predictable.

That's chill. Sex shouldn't be such a big division line.

I identify as an attack helicopter. Which bathroom do I use?

WHAT ABOUT BATHROOMS FOR ATTACK HELICOPTERS?

>I identify as an attack helicopter

Wow lol!!! Such a cutting political satire! Because identifying as an inanimate machine of war is just as absurd as identifying as the opposite sex!!! xDDDDDD you've lampooned this whole discussion!!11 we should all stop talking about the issue now and focus on your hilarious joke!!!!!11111

trannys just need to try harder to actually look the part they claim they "feel"

Beat you to it kek

What if I sexually identify as a bathroom?

I love how everyone's all I FUCKING LOVE SCIENCE I'M A HARD-NOSED SKEPTIC SHOW ME THE FACTS HURR DURR until it comes to asking what the research on gender dysphoria actually shows, and whether any of the "treatments" currently in use improve their quality of life or lower their suicide rate

The next generation of kids isn't even going to get what's happening if they actually do get molested; they're just going to think it's some other fucked up lifestyle choice they haven't learned about yet

FIAL BAIT

I'm a lesbian trapped in a man's body. Going to hit the lady showers at my gym and see what happens

If you have a dick you go in the mens if you have a vagina you go in the womens. If your so fucked up that you scare the living shit out of everyone that sees you then go piss in a cup or kill yourself.

You let other people use you.
*unzips pants*

Then let me pee in your butt

Ted cruz went onto stage quiet as a mouse like always he fixed his tie and sighing he opened his mouth to speak"I-...I TED CRUZ promise to make your chicken hot pie not from turkey however but from chicken."He had said the most rational thing ever.from a distance he saw his lover Donald Trump.Donald chomped his popcorn and sipped his drink loudly he then winked at Ted. ted blushed at the aged handsome he let out a awkward smile . From a distance bernie,hillary,ugly bitch sat together they gave a questionable face.it was Donalds turn to go on stage he skipped onto stage showing off his handsome body then he hold still and he said loudly"We need to build a wall."Everybody clapped loudly Hillary flipped her hair giving her annyoed face. Donald soon standed aside Ted then he groped his buttcheek then he whispered to cruz"im gonna smash that wall of yours." Glady hillary bernie ugly bitch didnt see anything Donald Quickly grabbed Teds arms Ted asked confuse"Donaldsan?"He roughly said"Shush Teddy bear......" Hillary quickly started a runt her beastly eyes glared at them.

re enslavement
by a nigger
oh the irony

Ted stayed their quiet looking into donald dull blue eyes just looking at them made his body tickle then donald said"Im gonna fuck you..."Ted never this much nervousness ted gathered his bravely together and whsipered into donalds cute little ears"K." The hot air hit donalds ear making twitch in the background hillary clinton was screeching like a banshee bernie shouted "TEDY SAN!?"was left heartbroken the crowd stayed quiet nothing could be heard only the breathing of the two love birds Donald struggled with self control he just wanted to fill teds mouth with his member he still groped onto teds arm shakingly they both still stood still.

its all a fucking trap to see how much people will tolerate or stand up for especially when its someone else who is the victim

Nope.. Not how it works. Most trans are pre-Op. There will be penises in girls showers at schools now or they will lose funding

>I don't understand what sarcasm is and I only know how to speak in buzzwords

Sup Forums

On second thought.....

>I only pretended to be a shitty bait
(You)

Donald soon got the courage to express his hidden feelings to his lover he sighed and very slowly closed onto Ted cruz's adorable face they both trembled they both they had their emotions so closed that all they wanted to do was kiss kiss Donald soon stared into his brown eyes and his lips Ted cruz said quietly"We can't do this"he felt gulity for leading up Donald Ted cruz eyes were still Donald's hair danced with the air it seemed so perfect He soon slowly closed up onto donalds soft wet lips both of their lips touched then soon locked lips Donald soon slithered his togune into teds mouth ted cruz soon hugged donald tightly Donalds bone clicked cruz knew he was so in love.

^^ is a nigger

Rollin for 44

So, did you just not get what I was trying to say, or are you being intentionally stupid because you have no argument against how ridiculous the notion of the post is?

Ugly bitch shouted at the perfect couple"DISGUSTING." Hillary soon screeched out"BEHOLD THE FREAKS OF NATURE"her eyes bolted at them angerly she soon called her party up to destory this stage of madness she snared and growld she digged her sharp nails into a bernie surrporter.

I always wondered which issues the government would pursue if they had to abide by the same laws and rulings.
>Obamacare?
Not a single elected government official.
>Gun control?
Protected by security services with guns.
Gender neutral bathrooms?
Imagine Obama letting his daughters in a closed room with a big, fat, hairy child molester. Will never happen.

So, are you backpedalling like a madman or are you making intentional ad hominem to cover your tracks?

something nice

The only reason this shits accepted is because of mob mentality. Everyones convinced that if you don't like it your a bigot without trying to think about if there is actually any reason for it other than edgey ass teens who hate their parents and are trying to be unique and diffrent because they're to cowardly to actually do something cool to make friends, looking for attention.

This just in....
Teen pregnacy just skyrocketed in one day across the U.S.

Bernie Quietly sadly looked at cruz his tender wrinkly heart broke into pieces he clenched on his chest tears soon bursted out of his gentle devner sage eyes he cried he marched off his seat onto his soon to see obama in the backseet naked and saying bernies name softly bernie soon stopped to cry he mumbled"Obama care.."

I don't know why people rages so much about this. My previous high school has a mixt bathroom since fucking always. Girls and boys in the same bathroom, nothing wrong happened.

the tumblr bathroom, faggot.

So they showered together after gym?

implying everything is right and left.

What you're saying does not even make sense and you're not using ad hominem right. Stop being a retard on purpose.

The college i went to allowed you to use any bathroom. The ONLY incident was a ftm trans getting sexually assaulted in a mens room by a "straight" male.

whole lotta butthurt goin' on.

yes but on the other hand what is wrong with mixed bathrooms

two groups want to use the different bathroom
1 man who think they are woman
2 woman who think they are man

in situation 1 just use the stalls in the man bathrooms these are even cleaner than those in the girl bathrooms

in situation 2 unless you had a sex change you can only uses stalls so use the stalls in the woman bathrooms

there is not 1 reason to allow this all the reasons you can make up in favor you can also uses against it from this cis scum point of view

Cool. Force change on the entire nation's social norms to serve 0.001% of the population, who likely 0.00005% don't give a shit where they shit.

>quotes
lol

than give me 1 reason why this is good

also i have worked as a cleaner in a school and in a hospital but let me tell you woman bathrooms are way filthier than male bathrooms so now my bathrooms are gone get disgusting

Did you kill Spiderman?

Since when do you think mens bathrooms are cleaner than womens? What twisted world do you live in?

welcome to the liberal agenda.

>This should be a state issue.
Not even a state issue. If you have a dick, use the mens room. If you don't, use the womens room.

Seriously guys... how fucking hard can it be? The bathrooms aren't for identifying. It's for pissing and shitting. Use the right room.

I don't care who is in the bathroom with me, make all bathroom gender neutral for all I care. I'm going to jack off after I take a dump either way. At least women won't bitch about how long I'm taking.

Mens only piss on the floor and shit on the wall. Women drop ded fetuses on top of that.

You don't care now but wait until someone (like a FtM) sees your cock in the mens room and suddenly you're arrested for exposing yourself, even if you're just standing at the urinal.

first off i said the stalls are cleaner you know those things that are only used when all the urinals are in use
they are cleaner in the mans bathroom
second have you ever been to a woman bathroom those things are disgusting as fuck

i like my urinals so no

Yea I've looked in womens bathrooms before they're always like pink and clean as fuck thats why every man ever born is jealous that women always have better and cleaner bathrooms.

as a janitor
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

How dare you not conform to your black overlord.

Women bathroom are freaking nasty

Lol nigga I used to work security at a department store so I had to check the restrooms at closing time

Women are fucking savages

I see you have no argument either. Thanks for proving just how ignorant those in your camp are.

Tell me that true story again, user. It sounded so true.

I mean, much less public hair and poorly dropped turds than I was expecting.

Because unlike bathroom harassment by trans people, discrimination and violence toward trans people is real and documented.

Kinda feel some sympathy.
BUT
Always gonna be pisstakers
m.plymouthherald.co.uk/Plymouth-transgender-man-gutted-banned-male/story-29226622-detail/story.html

Your post, expunged of omglolbbq is
>Because identifying as an inanimate machine of war is just as absurd as identifying as the opposite sex.
That's just a statement of your position, there isn't any argument behind this thesis.

In my school we already don't separate the bathrooms even though there are signs on the doors, and no one bats an eye. I remembered that this is unusual couple weeks ago when my mum was visiting, and she had to go, but she just asked me twice if it is really cool to use the mens room, I said yes, and that was the end of the conversation. TL;DR I don't get what's there to talk about

>Tells people they have no argument, still doesn't produce argument

because people hit me because i am trans i can use the different bathroom???

you are the bright light of the family right

the only thing this will do is make trans people an easier target for those that do not like them and make more people feel uncomfortable around trans people so how does this help them

This is why I hate niggers

the first smart thing said in this entire thread

Yeah, sure. Nice try, but next time put a little more into it.

Are you literally retarded, or do you not understand what sarcasm is? Here's the definition, if you're still struggling with it:

": the use of words that mean the opposite of what you really want to say especially in order to insult someone, to show irritation, or to be funny"

So you see, when I said identifying as an attack helicopter is just as absurd as identifying as the opposite sex, I meant the opposite. Okay, cupcake?

I have more wisdom to speak , Tumblr is the source of all the worlds stupidity.

yeah faggot (based on the term cupcake)
sarcasm doesn't work on the internet especially when discussing things related to feminism because they believe things you would assume are sarcasm but it turns out to be there real believes

Are you literally retarded, or do you not read?
Using sarcasm to state your position doesn't turn it into an argument.