My neighbor smokes weed. The doorway smells of weed all the time...

My neighbor smokes weed. The doorway smells of weed all the time. How do I get the cops to arrest this piece of shit junkie?

>weed
>junkie

Geez, you must not have friends.

>call me police
>report a murder
>kill you self
>????
>profit for everyone

2016 and you care about someone smoking weed, kill yourself

Just leave him alone, also if you are still adamant on being a dickhead, call the police and once they smell the weed outside the door they can enter and arrest him due to probable cause.

/thread

An hero. all your problems over

Buy him a vaporizer.

No longer a legal cause for intrusion at least in the US... if this happens a lawyer can tear it apart in a matter of minutes and any evidence gathered is inadmissible in a court of law. Lawfag here ask me how I know? Wait don't go fuck yourself OP.

Go fuck yourself faggot

put a dead hooker under his bed

Well have they actually commited a crime in your area? And make sure you are right. Cause the money they could get for a false arrest is retarded.

Fuck you op. Leave your neighbor the fuck alone

Mostly because they make incense that smells just like weed. Thats why its not probable cause anymore.

"Wah!"

Worse. There are enough plants that smell close enough that false arrests have occured with law enforcement getting sued afterwards.... and who pays for that? taxpayers.

light an incense candle, read a book, chillax

>or incite violence

you can ask him nicely before fucking him over, you fucking coward.

To directly answer the question, you find the number to your local PD (not 911, weed isn't an emergency) and tell them you'd like to report a crime.

But that's only if you want to be a faggot. If it's actually bothering you, try talking to your neighbor first.

Op's going to MAGA

This

Troll

What state do you live in?

>Mfw all these newfags

Shoot yourself and say he did it.

big fucking deal

Well have you tried talking to them you autistic faggot?

People still care about weed? Grow up, OP, you cocksucking faggot. Leave your neighbor alone. He's probably trying to relax after a long day of dealing with shitters like yourself.

truth hurts, eh spergie?

die you fucking faggot piece of bitch.
i bet youre vegan n shit. bastard.

gimme an adress and i smoke your punk ass.

Old pasta is crap

lol

this
Let me guess OP, you never went to public school, and if you did you were that one weird outcast who all the kids hated on you and never tried pot.

Fuck off man, he isn't hurting anyone. Ask him to be more conscious about the smell before you call the cops on him, faggot.

People that call the cops on people for having weed should be gangraped and stabbed to death.

fill a jar half way with ammonia and the other half with bleach, then inhale deeply, if it hurts that means its working

You suck

tfw you can't sage anymore

2/10 bait

Made me respond

This thread again? Same Swedish fucker from Gothenburg as well?

This aint Reddit fag

AHAHA Faggot OP.

No cop is going to waste their time to come and sniff around in a hallway because some little pussy bitch whined at them over the phone.

Get a life dude and stop being such a punk ass bitch.

kek

Fagot OP is mad

Leave bag of good weed by they door. Wait till smoke billows out. Call cops and say you are building owner and there is a domestic happen in that room. Come out of your pad and look surprised and tape it and put it on b.

Download a shitload of CP. Post about it online until the feds catch on. When they come in the Party Van, throw a smoke grenade and blame your neighbor.

OP is angry because his pothead daddy buttraped OP.

Takes a crane to get it out.

Kill yourself OP

pic related

I'd never encourage this in real life, but consider an hero please, happy friday the 13th

> xDxD I 420 BlaZn. LOOK HOW COOL I AM GUYZ EEEEEEXXXXXDDEEE

Kill yourself.

Pasta

My fuckin sides

Hey guys, don't usually post here but just came by to say OP is a faggot.

Become an hero. Problem solved

>piece of shit junkie
>guy probably only smokes weed

Be a good civilized neighbor and go talk to them. Explain you dont smoke weed and would appreciate it if they could put a towel down or some shit.

the fact that you think that's what everyone who smokes weed is like just proves you have no friends

ITT people defending weed, denying addictions.

This

Give me one valid reason alcohol should be legal and weed illegal.
Just one.
Why should you get to indulge in your favorite drug, but not I?

>implying I like alcohol

this, also, dont be a dick, do this.

Lol. Potheads who are constantly high because they can't deal with reality calling other people cowards. That's rich.

Op is a fag.
Let your neighbor smoke and stop being a jealous cunt.
Its not his fault that you got married had a kid and now hate your life.

>implying weed is used to escape reality.
>implying weed is not used for pain tolerence.
>implying that pharamceuticals are safer than weed

Try framing him for murder. Get a gun. Write out a note mentioning him, and then shoot yourself in the head. We'll all corroborate it so you don't have to worry. Go ahead.

Looks like we got us a hater. Get over yourself you fucking faggot.

Fug:DDDDDD

Ok but clearly lots of people do, so my point remains. Why should weed be illegal if alcohol is legal? Or do you think alcohol should be illegal too?

OP, kindly fuck off your neighbor's business. You don't see your neighbor posting on here complaining about how much dick you suck.

You should got smoke with him, maybe you'd be less of an asshole once you'll get high.

Pretty sure this is my buddy's neighbor.
Bitch ass helicopter mom called the local PD on him saying he runs a drug ring.
Local PD kek'd.

who called anyone a coward?
>how do I reading comprehension

>mfw all these weed low-life dropouts trying to defend their shit habit that bothers the fuck out of everyone since they can't shut the fuck up about smoking weed

Uh call the cops? It's probable cause.

you don't.
your right to have your own privacy at home weighs way more than any anti-drug law.
Unless you are traficking, of course.

Also any judge will turn down the order from the cops if they want to get into anyone's home unless he has +40 plants.

So in the end you have to suck it up, faggot.

Loner or just plain weird.

This is not true. It's called probable cause.

Cant arrest someone on probable cause.
Probable cause is for search w/o a warrant.

Because high profile business men made sure as shit to make Alcohol stay legal via bribes and influences. Same reason with the Smoking industry.

Weed doesn't have this.

Even so:
>Trying to defend weed

Just as bad a smoking tbqh. It's a useless addiction and if you use it you're just portraying yourself as a teenager who does nothing but smoke weed and doesn't shut the fuck up about it, since they consist of the majority of users. Vaping too, but that's for even bigger faggots.

>addiction
Kek

The smell of weed is probable cause to search his apartment. If he doesn't open the door management will for them.

In Europe we don't have this bullshit.
From what i'd read only free people (muricans) get this law so....

>This is what weed fags actually believe

You Jonah Hill & Seth Rogan movies have left you delusional.

Pic related is probably what you look like, long hair included because why the fuck not.

say what you want, all the studies and that jazz, but i've definitely seen some of my hs buddies throw their life away over daily pot smoking.. and this is coming from someone who smokes daily. if you have an addictive personality, weed will fuck you like all the other drugs

>makes stoner hate thread
>claims that I'm the one who won't shut up about it
I'm sorry I picked on you back in high school, but in my defense. You're a pretty weird kid

>Call cops
>Report self for being piece of shit
>Cops come shoot you
>Everyone is happy

I've been to jail 4x in 12 years. Kinda shocking you guys are this ignorant. I'm either getting trolled or kiddies with no knowledge of the law.

>trying this hard to be socio-critical
you must be a superior human being who understood all of humanities characteristics

Yeah but that's genetic predisposition.
Thats like saying everyone /will/ develop schizophrenia if you smoke weed.
No, its case by case.

just go and smoke with them you fat nerd thats why nobody likes you at college

kys fgt

Wrong person but actually I don't even smoke anymore. But don't get butthurt at the truth.

Give your neighbor a brand new vaporizer as a welcome present. Vaporizers don't smell.

Peace out.

Join your neighbor and smoke a bowl. You will enjoy it Son.

Well damn Europe doesn't make sense. There's no such thing as probable cause or is that only for weed smoke? Honestly I could make a living then transporting drugs because it got hard doing it in Chicago.

>not wanting to smoke weed
fine
>being madbro that other people do smoke weed?
autistic af