If pic related was your slave for the weekend and had to do whatever you wanted, wat would you do with/to her?

If pic related was your slave for the weekend and had to do whatever you wanted, wat would you do with/to her?

Absolutely nothing. I'll continue living my usual life.

Force her to have a salad.

get her to lose weight

Ask her politely to leave.

Make her attend boot camp and be really encouraging of her success

Teach her proper eating habits

Maker her work two jobs, come home, and give me all the equality, I mean money

>LOL SOOO RANDOM XD

Face pic

Even if this was nice face (it is not), it cannot make anybody unseen the original pic.

I'd have her clean my house

Mehhh. My standards are low enough currently I'd probably hit it a couple times.

I bet shes good at cooking and head
Probably just those.

With brown hair

Why do you even post this?

My garage needs cleaning up.
I wouldn't touch her with somebody else's.

Throatfuck, make her eat shit and drink piss, make her shit herself, smack the shit out of her ass as I'm pushing into it. Film it all and send it to her parents

Make her clean my place

Make her give me a good asslicking. Let her suck my dick and balls, fuck her throat, all a big wet mess. She can do that really long. Want that tongue up my butthole. Than fuck her big plump ass. Clap and slap her, pull her hair from behind, i want her to scream with my big Hard dick up that big ass. And then in will cum on her face. She can suck me dry. Lick me clean. And can go home afterwards

now was this really necessary?

please stop

fuck her in the cunt then the ass then the cunt again blowing each time then go work out because i feel dirty

and put that retarded btich stalking me on webcam so she can watch fucking stupid schizo loser cunt