Should I watch this?

Should I watch this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZmfEj5GARg4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Yes

There are better shows to waste your time on.

YES.

Definitely

Not if you're a charcoal man.

Eyup

Charcoal is a lazy man's fuel

You know who watches this show? Crackheads and debutantes

Great show if you can appreciate the humor

So i should watch it

Damn right.

I've seen a few here or there with my brother, shits cash if you don't mind some dated humor

Not OP, but gimme some examples

It's okay. The first two seasons can get pretty surreal and it didn't find what it was good at yet. Season 3-8 Hank and the guys are good, much funnier. 9-13 are watchable but nothing special

Family Guy or Robot Chicken

it is a great fucking show. I love familly guy and south park but get tired of watching sometimes cause every episode is so intense , this is a mellow fucking show and you can watch it all day ..hope they bring it back...

Yeah, they don't rely on the Simpsons/Family Guy/South Park jokes where you shit on recent event/movie/actor or just make references.
It has a few dated episodes, like the Myspace ones, but it's so much better than what you'll find in other comedy cartoons.

Watch these ones youtube.com/watch?v=ZmfEj5GARg4

>are you gay?
>hwat? no! i sell propane

Pure gold.

Ahaha

Dale's dae

yes. perfect time filler show. it can be pretty funny too.

I don't get it

i can't believe there is someone too simple for KotH

I saw one episode once, don't even remember if I laughed at all, maybe once. Not hating or shitting on the show but just saying. Also, it was one of the best voted episodes on IMDB

Is this a trick question?

It happens, sometimes if the situation isnt totally absurd some people just dont get the comedy.
>one time tojo had me couped up in a bamboo rat cage. Ate the rats to stay alive, after two weeks i was down to my last rat. I kept him alive so i could eat his droppings, called it jungle rice. Tasted fine.

Watch Rick & Morty.

Honestly it's one of my favorite shows ever. It's hilarious at times, and I find the characters to be some of the most realistic people from any show, animated or not. But it's not the type of show that everyone is going to love.

That boy aint right.