If God is a fairytale for people scared of the dark...

If God is a fairytale for people scared of the dark, then it logically follows that Atheism is a fairytale for people scared of the light!

Checkmate athiests.

Other urls found in this thread:

atheists.org/activism/resources/what-is-atheism
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Nice bait, OP
Also checkmate on yourself for thinking Atheism is a religion, numbnuts.

It is logical to assume that since op is a massive faggot so is op's god

She really looks astonishing. In some alternate reality there exists a world where adult brains are in the bodies of women.

If most atheists are straight,
most christians must be gay!
Gin, Christian fags

What the fuck is wrong with her face?

It's good to see new(ish) bait from you. It doesn't quite have the zing of the old stuff though.

she is orgasm

0/10

your old bait was much better.

noice i geeggled

Goddammit OP props for keeping this thread going

Nothing.she's perfect

The world isn't that black and white bro. Religion is religion. Does it really matter that much what other people believe? The whole goal of life isn't to please other people or some supernatural being, it's to be happy with yourself. If being happy with yourself means following religion then by all means go for it. But don't try to shit on other people's ways of being happy. I know this is bait, but honestly why keep doing it.

it is religion.
not talking about ambivalent agnostics here, but saying "there is no god" is meaningless without clarifying what kind of god, with what qualities, you don't believe in, at which point you're basically doing theology.

so "there is no god" is (*metaphysically*) the same kind of statement as "there is a god". at least the theist religions have spent some time making sense of it

I ditched Sup Forums months ago and this shit is still going on? Who the hell is doing this?

Can we stop these threads? Does anyone really care about this whole argument? Can't we just live the way we want without making a retarded thread? Seriously, OP I know it's bait or whatever but come on, dude. Arent you tired of doing this every daY?

No, not really. That's like saying, "If lions eat zebras, then it logically follows that zebras eat lions." The motivations and requirements for each are totally different. Again, you're stupid.

atheists.org/activism/resources/what-is-atheism
>"Atheism is not a disbelief in gods or a denial of gods; it is a lack of belief in gods. Older dictionaries define atheism as "a belief that there is no God."
Nice try, OP.