Kek I'm an israeli jewfag

kek I'm an israeli jewfag
Today is actually Israel's independence day

and here are some actual facts
>I, personally, literally own your ass
>the only reason you're still alive is the fact mossad and Shin Bet allow it
>every single bit of info mined by the NSA and google about you goes to Israel in exchange for some $$
>Israel kills every single thread that surfaces as soon as it is recognized, a pity you eurocucks don't learn from us
>USA is the only country we really care for and this isn't going to be overrun by muslims because we don't allow it
>Sadly Trump can't win this time, but maybe we'll be able to get him into the white house at 2020
>every single nazi post is absolute 10/10 kek, you faggots are shunned even in germany itself
>everything ''aryan'' is dead, its just ghosts and martyrs now
>there's literally nothing that can be done about us anymore

I'll be fucking honest i miss my days in the IDF, i killed 3 palestine shitskins myself. Fucking hell we love to murder sub-humans.

so swallow the bitter pill, faggots, wake up, and smell the fucking breakfast

בכל אופן מה קורה עם הישראלים פה? יש למישהו כיוון באיזור הקריות להיום בערב?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9ZRgzChgaGI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

no, i don't believe your story.

Meefo atah fi Israel?

>Complains about nazi's
>Uses "Sub-human"
Tell me more Mr. Baruch Goldstein

Tipesh

יש לי אבל אני ערבי אם זה מתאים לך אז אני יכול לסדר אותך

בוא בוא לאפק

"but"
Totally unarab

pics or it did not happoned

>USA is the only country we really care for and this isn't going to be overrun by muslims because we don't allow it

whew, I was worried, your spys are tough and harass ours...I suppose that's part of the game. Is Yaway still on your side? If so, that's another strong ally. Thank you fine sir, I camped with a few of your kid at Burning man. Fine people. Love your military conscription and I hope the US considers the same.

gas the kikes

nice try Mohammed

OP's GF got fucked by some big black dick and now he's angry at the jews.

צריך לצעוק אללאה אקבאר לפני כל מילה שתדע שאני ערבי

sorry wiki dose not count real websites. or book refrence.

כן

Post a picture of yourself OP Soo we can confirm you're a scrawny spotty kike , IDF are fucking pussies fighting people who fight back with rocks.

>kek I'm an israeli jewfag

This IDF bullshit gets posted every ninety minutes. FUCK ISRAEL.

BDS is hurting Israel -- being identified as an apartheid state. LESS MONEY FOR THE JEWS you can hear them howling in agony. Jews worship money. So boycotting, divestment and sanctions are killing the Jews.

Of course, Israel is wheedling about needing something like five BILLION dollars from the USA for 'defense' which appears to mean their ongoing genocide of the indigenous population.

The Israelis are from Europe, not the middle east. They're squatters. Lying, manipulative, insular... there's nothing good to say about Jews.

Fuck the Jews. And their hair hats.

I have foreskin. Check that faggot

stupid goy

nice jewbait

im in 4 dimensions at most times this reality suxs and everytime i want to stay in the 4th this 3rd dimeneion keeps pulling me back.

ימני מניק,בקרוב יהיה השמאל בשלטון

i hope they get all the money they need to drive those backwards sand chimps into oblivion..
palestine isn't real, you're an idiot, and you need to get out of your parent's basement.

The nose on this is too large, but really, for the uninformed military service is mandatory in israel, and they use grills like this sexualize the fuck out of the entire things, its retarded.

im sorry to hear you are a gold digger that belives that you are better then everyone when in reality you can not do anything original

so the guy stays home while the woman fights the polical wars.....

so is that what happoned in gaza strip... wow

Yes this happens

Hamas refuses to stop shooting rockets against innocent Israeli civilians

Israel has a right to defend itself

youtube.com/watch?v=9ZRgzChgaGI
how the world sees it

I hope this is true I'd love for the kikes and sandniggers to wipe each other out.

sandniggers are like rabbits they just keep reproducing they will kill the earth before they kill eachother

tag your it

חחחח ימלך

I like when people post those hot, blonde, israeli soldier girls- its refreshing to knpw all jew bitches arent fat, big nosed, hairy with bad tits.
Your country is pathetic

PEACE FOR PALESTINE!