User from a couple weeks ago

user from a couple weeks ago

Girlfriend still makes me wear briefs. Won't allow me to wear boxers. She said boxers are too young looking. She apparently has done this will all her ex-boyfriends. She likes changing them.

I really love her and I want to make the relationship work but I feel like a fucking 12 year old wearing these guys. It sucks. My balls hurt every day. Plus she won't let me fap as she wants me to save it all for her.

What do?

You know every time you make these gay ass threads you just get the same responses.. You can stop, fag

Only made a few and some people genuinely wanted to help. Leaving her is out of the option, btw.

Dump her.
You're not her toy.

Need to do something else. I love her too much.

Asked her to wear thongs for me. She did for a week. Than she switched back to cotton panties because she said thongs hurt her butt.

>people over the age of 16 still wear boxers

Really? Is the meme of "more room for my big dick!11" still a thing?

I don't want my shit flopping around all the time. Briefs are for actual men.

Leave her. She wants to make you her boitoi and have you lick another guy's cum off her face.

Then tell her briefs hurt your balls. If she isn't similarly accepting, dump her or you're a giant cuck.

Thanks man maybe I just need to get used to them? They're extremely uncomfortable and I feel like i'm wearing panties.

She's very religious and not into any cuck shit so please don't start.

Not a cuck. Trying to make this work. Maybe i'll have to just keep wearing em' and see if they catch on.

bump? no one care to help?

>They're extremely uncomfortable and I feel like i'm wearing panties.
as a guy that wears panties, you have no idea what you're talking about

LOL you wear panties man? That's fucking gay as hell. and really perverted.

Briefs are a bit weird but the no masturbation thing is not ok. I hope she swallows every load?

hot

She doesn't swallow. She rarely ever blows me. Not sex until marriage.

cuck thread

fuck that op
get out before you stick your dick in crazy

Be a man and tell her to shut her mouth. Wear whatever makes you comfortable. Also tell her if she ever wants children that you cannot wear briefs

Grow balls and penis
Put in boxers
Fap in boxers

I'm guessing your a Christian fag otherwise you wouldn't put up with this shit.
Does she have any slutty mates?
Sounds to me like your are preparing yourself for a lifetime of shitty Sex and obedience.
On the plus side, on your death bed you will be able to look back and conratulate yourself on having resisted enjoying yourself.
Good luck!

boxer briefs are the obvious choice here

What's she gonna do if you wear boxers and jerk off? Leave you? You'd be better off imo but whatev

I agree but you're on Sup Forums, what the fuck do you expect.
GTFO newfag.

This faget makes the best points. Listen to him OP

Eh I love her.

Don't want her to leave me.

Yes and yes.

Yeah she's serious about this.

True this is the asshole of the internet.

this is a speedy slope to cuckoldry

You are beyond help.

Kek
The expected turn

let her butt fuck you with a dildo

This.

>Yeah she's serious about this

Then leave. You're obviously having a bad time. You'll thank yourself and the Internet in time.

aww, you made me kek!

Tell her you aint comfortable and if she really loves you back she values your comfort

OP you are clearly beyond saving. Best to accept your fate and work on being as pleasant a doormat as possible. Try to shower often and avoid too much eye contact.

I haven't jerked off in a week. But that's because me new fuck toy is coming round tonight and I'm gonna make her swallow every last drop of cum. Then I'm gonna fuck her bloody all night.

Enjoy your sky God. At least Allah lets you have sex slaves

Make her wear something equally uncomfortable and demeaning. It's only fair. Or cut your balls off. Not like you're going to use them anyway.

Kek at the second part.

>She apparently has done this will all her ex-boyfriends.
>She likes changing them.
>I feel like a fucking 12 year old wearing these guys.
>It sucks.
>My balls hurt every day.
>Plus she won't let me fap
>Not a cuck.
>Trying to make this work.

are you sure you're not just making this story up to use as an excuse to show your dick to random men on the internet?

>leaving her is not an option
Looks like you are gonna be a cuck for life

> won't let me fap

What does she put a camera on you or something? Just jerk it on the toilet or something, or perhaps in her hair while she's sleeping for being such a rancid cunt

Get boxer briefs you fucking man child

How does it feel knowing that your girlfriend is cheating on you and keeps you around as a pet?