Hi Sup Forums

Hi Sup Forums

Would you fuck this chick?
How and why?

Be honest / detailed.

Time to stop posting this thread.

Decent enough face, looks slutty, big tits. Sure I'd let her ride my dick.

She could give me a blowjob, but I'm not putting in any work

Why?

Why are you posting this?

Sure. With gentle compassion and love. In a way which her stepfather neglected to all those bitter, drunken nights. She was just a child.

She's one of those girls that you'd only hit on because she's the last girl in the club, completely drunka me you know you can get a good dirty fuck from her.

Why are you asking?

Totally. I have a fetish for butterface (and she doesnt look that bad), huge titties, coloured hair and maybe pretty slutty.

She has nudes they aren't bad

So i see this thread again and yet i feel there will still be no nudes... so why do you post this shit again?

Nice. I love girls with wide hips like this. You can really hold onto her and pound from behind. I bet she talks dirty while you fuck her.

Doggy with a paper bag on her head

Because every fucking day there's 100 threads? "Would you fuck her?"
"What would you do to her?"
"How would you fuck her?"

I just want to know why.

You think she's a butterface?

Paper bag?

too fat. blue hair means she's a trendy loser too. Blue hair in the 90's was hip. Now it's standard.

stay at her mothers home smoke all her weed eat all her food use all her shit sleep in her shitty saturn silk sheets and just be as big a lazy parasitical parasite of tick i could be on the host whilst she left each day for work and came back to bring me more food weed and sex

and smoke all her cigs and treat her like garbage trash and never be helpful to the bitch and her problems which dont exist because shes subhuman not a real human filth except for tell that fat stinky cig smoking disgusting ugly ho to stop eating so many hamburgers and lose a few fucking pounds

with the lights off

I would but I don't care for the blue hair

not even if it cost me my dick

No
Because she looks like the fuckin' blue meanie.

obviously not OP's

nudes?

I think I actually know her. I swear she used to go out with my friend.

Brb while I investigate Facebook for confirmation.

I would strip her and tie her to the bed, take my time to enjoy her body. use my tongue first then finish her with my cock

SARAH YOU ARE IN SO MUCH TROUBLE WHEN I GET HOME, IM TAKING THAT PHONE AWAY FROM YOU!!!

wew lad

Stepfather?

is that tina?

Oh shit!!!

Wew mad

post more pics, she IS SO HOT

KEK
>the fuckin' blue meanie.

yes more more

Yes
With my penis
Because she has a hole to put my penis in