Alright Sup Forums, let's clear this up once and for all

Alright Sup Forums, let's clear this up once and for all.

Who did it?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=do4KrLEhmVs
debunking911.com/
debunking911.com/freefall.htm
debunking911.com/moltensteel.htm
plus.google.com/b/102384637377803882686/103562160447192755749/videos
youtube.com/watch?v=nhsOXdomPNU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Who cares.

+1

Count. The. Jews.

I did it

It has been proven so many times that it was an inside job.

Was the bush administration really responsible for the attacks, used as an excuse to invade iraq?

>inb4 jet fuel can't melt steel beams

What are you talking about? A bunch of pissed off muslims. What are you, retarded?

South Park?

youtube.com/watch?v=do4KrLEhmVs

sure those muslims flew the planes into the buildings.

but without a doubt there was explosion in the basement of the towers, every single expert on the matter claims the towers wouldn't collapse from airplane explosion alone, and it looked like a planned demolition.

So you're saying it's not possible for Muslims to have planted bombs inside the buildings?

Yup. The only show that got everything about 9 11 right. Well it's at least the most believable that the conspiracy would be a government conspiracy to make the government look capable of constructing something like that. I mean for christ sake, our government can't even conspire to get past the fact that Obama is partially black. Those retarded old fuck could never put something together like faking the attack

I bet you feel like the government spies on you too. I'm gonna paraphrase something else in response to that, see if you csn get it.

Hey asshole, you're not even interesting enough to make US wanna watch you. You really that the government is interested in watching you jerk off 5 times a day?

IT WAS ME, DIO!!

Dora the explorer and all children that didn't answer the question "Whats this?" in time.

A boxcutter! Yayyyyyyyy

Swiper, no jihad, Swiper no jihad

Didn't get the third one in

this guy

Not one jet fighter intercepted these commercial airliners for 45 minutes.
3 buildings fell at near free fall speed.
Pools of molten metal underneath the rubble for weeks and the main steel beams holding up the building were cut at a 45° angle.
Most of the buildings disintegrated except some passports of the hijackers.
Footage of what hit the most guarded building on earth (Pentagon) has yet to be released.
There's a few more....
But nobody is talking about it anymore.

pic related

OP

Al Quaeda you stupid bitch

Roll

AL QAEDA YOU DUMB FUCK

Fuckin SJW

if the terrorists planted bombs inside the towers don't you think we'd know about it?
bush administration denied it only because it was them...

Is it really that hard to accept that america's decade of foreign policy fighting soviet-aligned factions at all costs led to some sandniggers getting salty and snackbaring some american symbols?

is it that hard to accept that america is the bad guy

Watch the video video of when this shit happended and think........ Can an airplane take down the building..... And can a buding colapse like that...... Now search on youtube controlled demolition....
But not before u have seen the video of sister towers falling down like that and thinking about what i wrote just now

> Not one jet fighter intercepted these commercial airliners for 45 minutes.

Gee, it's almost like the terrorists took over and shut down all the comms that happen to be in the cockpit.

> 3 buildings fell at near free fall speed.

Gee, it's almost like the buildings were tall and weight several hundred thousand tonnes or something.

> Pools of molten metal underneath the rubble for weeks

Gee, it's almost like there were other metals besides steel in the building.

> and the main steel beams holding up the building were cut at a 45° angle.

Because the 45° angle was clearly invented by the government and could never happen by chance when a FUCKING BUILDING IS FALLING.

> Most of the buildings disintegrated except some passports of the hijackers.

Gee, it's almost like they looked up a registry of passengers who didn't go on the flights they were supposed to and pulled their passport info from a *gasp* database.

> Footage of what hit the most guarded building on earth (Pentagon) has yet to be released.

Gee, it's almost like we don't want to show the world where the weakness in the Pentagon is since the attack. Like any nation with some sense would.

> There's a few more....

So uncommitted to your opinion that you're teasing a sequel.

> But nobody is talking about it anymore.

That's cos terrorists did it, our government reacted very poorly, and cockbites like you that think everything is a conspiracy are a fucking insult to the families that lost loved ones in the attack.

Are we fucking done?

> implying that wasn't implied by my post

Check em

This. Thank you user

We know America is the bad guy in a lot of shite. We also know that America is monumentally stupid.

Time to wake up guys. It was the bush administration and cheney. There were many people involved and the 28 911 pages weren't declassified so there are many unanswered questions. BUT, the government DID lie about the air they were breathing after the attack. The Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) assured the people of New York that the air around ground zero was safe to breathe, but what they didn't tell them is that the buildings were COVERED IN ASBESTOS, and everyone around ground zero now has or WILL have cancer because everyone took off their gas masks. And if they don't have cancer, in 10-20 years they will. Jesus is coming, the new world order is here. Save your souls motherfuckers.

You took the b8 hard on this one

Who do you think?

Just go to chuby tread and fap..

Zionist occupation government

We all know who did it

Beahahsha. Nice attempt...

Ask yourself: who gained from this? 'Em terrorist's? Hardly.
>follow the money. Always.

Yeah, but this thread was missing a point for point counter argument, so it was worth it in my opinion

This act of violence couldn't possibly have been the religion of peace.

>every single expert
no.
Go read a bit.
debunking911.com/

>muh free fall speed, Rosie OFatso told me so!
go read.
debunking911.com/freefall.htm
>muh molten metal and muh cut beams
go read more
debunking911.com/moltensteel.htm

seriously, it's not cute anymore guys. Terrorists hijacked planes, they hit the towers at like 500mph, they wrecked a large percentage of the main support beams, caused a massive fire that burned unchecked for hours which then severely weakened the steel beams that hold the floors up. The rivets holding those beams to the outside walls popped under the stress of the steel bending, and the floors collapsed in on top of each other. The towers fell in around 13-14 seconds each, which is much slower than freefall.

found the retard

Islamic extremists funded by individuals in the Saudi government. What are you, retarded?

>implying muslim jihadniggers would only do it for money

9x11 pixels

+1

Stupid american

> implying terrorists care about money
They want people scared and attacked the US cos they knee we were too weak not to retaliate. Then the US bombs innocents and maybe a handful of terrorists, the terrorists get more people to their cause because of the US. It ain't always about money, kid.

i dont know Sup Forumsros, all i know is that

JET FUEL CAN'T MELT STEEL BEAMS JET FUEL CAN'T MELT STEEL BEAMS JET FUEL CAN'T MELT STEEL BEAMS JET FUEL CAN'T MELT STEEL BEAMS JET FUEL CAN'T MELT STEEL BEAMS JET FUEL CAN'T MELT STEEL BEAMS JET FUEL CAN'T MELT STEEL BEAMS JET FUEL CAN'T MELT STEEL BEAMS JET FUEL CAN'T MELT STEEL BEAMS JET FUEL CAN'T MELT STEEL BEAMS JET FUEL CAN'T MELT STEEL BEAMS JET FUEL CAN'T MELT STEEL BEAMS JET FUEL CAN'T MELT STEEL BEAMS JET FUEL CAN'T MELT STEEL BEAMS JET FUEL CAN'T MELT STEEL BEAMS JET FUEL CAN'T MELT STEEL BEAMS JET FUEL CAN'T MELT STEEL BEAMS JET FUEL CAN'T MELT STEEL BEAMS JET FUEL CAN'T MELT STEEL BEAMS JET FUEL CAN'T MELT STEEL BEAMS JET FUEL CAN'T MELT STEEL BEAMS JET FUEL CAN'T MELT STEEL BEAMS JET FUEL CAN'T MELT STEEL BEAMS JET FUEL CAN'T MELT STEEL BEAMS JET FUEL CAN'T MELT STEEL BEAMS JET FUEL CAN'T MELT STEEL BEAMS JET FUEL CAN'T MELT STEEL BEAMS JET FUEL CAN'T MELT STEEL BEAMS JET FUEL CAN'T MELT STEEL BEAMS JET FUEL CAN'T MELT STEEL BEAMS JET FUEL CAN'T MELT STEEL BEAMS JET FUEL CAN'T MELT STEEL BEAMS JET FUEL CAN'T MELT STEEL BEAMS JET FUEL CAN'T MELT STEEL BEAMS JET FUEL CAN'T MELT STEEL BEAMS JET FUEL CAN'T MELT STEEL BEAMS JET FUEL CAN'T MELT STEEL BEAMS JET FUEL CAN'T MELT STEEL BEAMS JET FUEL CAN'T MELT STEEL BEAMS JET FUEL CAN'T MELT STEEL BEAMS JET FUEL CAN'T MELT STEEL BEAMS JET FUEL CAN'T MELT STEEL BEAMS JET FUEL CAN'T MELT STEEL BEAMS JET FUEL CAN'T MELT STEEL BEAMS JET FUEL CAN'T MELT STEEL BEAMS JET FUEL CAN'T MELT STEEL BEAMS JET FUEL CAN'T MELT STEEL BEAMS JET FUEL CAN'T MELT STEEL BEAMS JET FUEL CAN'T MELT STEEL BEAMS JET FUEL CAN'T MELT STEEL BEAMS JET FUEL CAN'T MELT STEEL BEAMS JET FUEL CAN'T MELT STEEL BEAMS JET FUEL CAN'T MELT STEEL BEAMS JET FUEL CAN'T MELT STEEL BEAMS JET FUEL CAN'T MELT STEEL BEAMS JET FUEL CAN'T MELT STEEL BEAMS JET FUEL CAN'T MELT STEEL BEAMS JET FUEL CAN'T MELT STEEL BEAMS JET FUEL CAN'T MELT STEEL BEAMS JET FUEL CAN'T MELT STEEL BEAMS

>who gained from this?
muslims get 72 virgins

no doubt about it, there were islamist terrorists flying the planes, but what we're discussing is usa government's involvement. it seems they planned it just so they could invade iraq for oil

Don't forget the jews

>not even american
please, do tell, what shitty country are you from? you a yuropoor? chinkshit? slavshit? turkroach?

Is it really retarded to think that if the government worked at McDonalds I would trust them to conspire to get my order right?

Is it really that far fetched, when Americans call other Americans retarded that our government is just as, if not more retarded? Come on, dude.

>muh oil war meme
gtfo. Such a shitty myth too. If they wanted oil they could have just taken more from the gulf of mexico, alaska, or continental US. Or invade kuwait. or saudi arabia.

Please, show me the amount of oil the US took from Iraq. Show me the oil tankers taking it all to the US

It was always about money. Always.

> obfuscation used in the first sentence
tl;dr you fucking faggot. Fuck outta here with that shit.

are you genuinely this retarded or are you just trolling?

>If they wanted oil they could have just taken more from the gulf of mexico, alaska, or continental US.
that's already their oil! and why not take it out when it becomes more expensive? oil from destabilized country as iraq or afganistan is free and there's way more oil in middle east than in america.

>invade kuwait. or saudi arabia.
why would they invade kuwait or saudi arabia? they are america's allies if you didn't know

i can't believe there are people like you living out there
go back to watching wrestling and fucking your cousins

spongebob

/thread

who did 7/7 in london, samefags?

I rate the amount of US bullshit programming in this thread unbearable. Just look how the legit answers are answered by insults to the person who wrote them. Pathetic.

if the government planted bombs inside the towers don't you think we'd know about it?

Why would they tell you if hypotetically they were gonna do it? Are you retarded?

no is the simple answer there
are you retarded?

plus.google.com/b/102384637377803882686/103562160447192755749/videos this kid

like I said, show me the oil the US got from Iraq.

Also, invading Iraq had nothing to do with 9/11 and everything to do with Saddam Hussein being a genocidal dictator with a penchant for chemical weapons, and because he violated several UN resolutions that provided the cassus belli

Seriously, literally NOBODY said "k we're going into Iraq now because 9/11". But you keep beating up that strawman.

this nigger

youtube.com/watch?v=nhsOXdomPNU

osama ben affladen

the Zumba teacher !

/thread

Bush obviously

My Dubs don't lie

Instead of renovation, Silverstein is rebuilding, funded by the insurance coverage on the property which 'fortuitously' covered acts of terrorism. Even better, Silverstein filed TWO insurance claims for the maximum amount of the policy, based on the two, in Silverstein's view, separate attacks. The total potential payout is $7.1 billion, more than enough to build a fabulous new complex and leave a hefty profit for the Silverstein Group, including Larry Silverstein himself.

any of you guys checked out the 9/11 imagery on the 5 10 20 and 50 dollar bills?
fucking crazy shit yoo
will post links if anyone interested

I GOT DUBS AGAIN BITCH

14 year old detected

Jet fuel can not melt steel beams, we all know this. Yet those beams did melt and something flying did hit the towers, so I ask you what can fly and melt steel beams?
There is only one answer so it must be the truth, dragons. They fly and their breath can melt anything.

dunno about you but i don't think terrorists are the most diplomatic lot. if they wanted to blow a tower, why would they bother revealing the details.

seriously, 9/11 conspiracy theorists are plainly retarded. they watch a couple of youtube videos and read about bill murray or something saying how its an inside job and they lap it up.

i bet you also think that world war three is on the horizon.

its unlikely that the planes hit the towers

Islam was flexing its muscle and reminding everyone how peaceful it is. Muslims were applauding all over the world when the towers fell.

>implying 9/11 happened

>US bullshit programming

Do you mean there is not enough tinfoil hat support?

face it, they were not planes but dragons in disguise

please disprove every conspiracy theory ever. ok, go

>there's way more oil in middle east than in america.

Common misconception, but no, America has far more oil than most realize and far more than any single nation in the middle east.
The real problem is that in America most of it is completely unaccessible because of "hurr durr teh enviralmint" fags, whereas countries in the middle east are, "fuck yeah oil! Shit is cash, literally"

>why would they invade kuwait or saudi arabia? they are america's allies if you didn't know

We're not at war with each other, but we're far from being "allies". If the pending implication of their involvement in 9/11 isn't enough, just consider the threats they made about it, (paraphrased) "if you release that info, we will hurt you" ...not very ally like.

Regressive leftists actually believe this. where is our oil now? We purchase it from middle eastern countries, but HOW did leftist think we were there to rob its resources?

how can you say 9/11 had nothing to do with invading iraq?

usa's iraq invasion was direct response to 9/11 under name 'war on terrorism'. in reality there were millions of iraqi civillian casualties and guess what - that war on terror created more terrorists than it killed.

>please disprove every conspiracy theory ever. ok, go

OK, so conspiracy theories are called conspiracy theories because they lack in verifiable proof. I'll give you this one for free this time. Now, you're smarter than you were before.

none of you cunt can say for sure. thats the beauty of it

>millions of iraqi civillian casualties
This is laughable and there is zero evidence to support this statement.

>fuck you

so leo harvey oswald shot jfk right?
the moon footage is so concrete it is beyond all doubt and scrutiny?
7/7, the trains blew up because dudes who weren't physically able to get there on time did get there on time.

your fucking insane if you blanket all conspiracies as foolishness.
insane.