Hi Sup Forums, hope you're enjoying your Friday

Hi Sup Forums, hope you're enjoying your Friday.

I'm here to answer any questions you may have about feminism and body acceptance. Ask me anything.

Other urls found in this thread:

finallyfeminism101.wordpress.com/2007/03/11/faq-what-is-male-privilege/
youtube.com/watch?v=BDj_bN0L8XM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Hi there, friend, and thanks for donating your valuable time to help your fellow user! My question is: can you accept your body if you're a disgusting fat fuck?

I don't view fat bodies as disgusting. I think we live in this toxic anti-fat world and it harms us all.

I'm hoping more and more people will break free from this idea that people have an obligation to unhealthily thin.

Are you one of those people who think sexualisation is an important issue?

You're implying being a healthy weight is unhealthily thin.

Of course it is. The reduction of women and children to sexual objects is endemic in our society and contributes to the rape culture.

Men are sexualized far more than women are.

HAHAHA brilliant!

1. is this a normal person or a radical feminazi?

if you take the second choice, how can someone be so cancerous? i wanna learn from the masters

In women's magazines there are several images of sexy men with abs. How are we supposed to keep up with such an unrealistic image of men?

Starving oneself to fit an ideal is unhealthy. Obviously for some people, they are naturally thing, but most of us have to restrict calories in order to fit into an accepted BMI. This is fundamentally disordered eating, you would never see an animal deny itself food if it were hungry and access to it. It's societal driven.

feminazi probably

this.kek

Name one legal right men have that women don't.
Do you realise that to be equal to a man you'd have to give up ALL of your reproductive rights?

This is simply not true.

Maybe there isn't necessarily a rights imbalance, but there is absolutely a privilege imbalance.

This is simply not true

i wish it was true

This is simply not true

Or maybe they're just stupid. It's easier to just burn calories through exercise. Unless you're a lazy fat fuck.

>it harms us all.
Actually, fatness just harms the fatties, being kinds of filthy pigs that can't keep their top hatches closed.

Unless you mean that fat people harm me because they raise my health insurance premiums because we're lumped incorrectly into the same risk pool. Then yes, fatness harms everyone.

It is absolutely true.

This is simply not true.

Are you saying that everyone who isn't morbidly obese like your "plus sised model" Whatshername Holliday are anorexic?

Being under 200 pounds isn't being anorexic or bulimic, it's being healthy.

It's not socially driven, it's a mental disorder.

Yeah favouring women.

If we had a national health service you wouldn't need to have insurance.

Once female nature becomes popular knowledge, the white knight attitude will die and females will finally be equal. As for the person who started the thread, is a feminist really on Sup Forums?

I don't accept anybody. Feminism isn't about acceptance, it's about smashing the patriarchy and anything remotely male. It's about hate and nothing but hate because to achieve equality we must destroy what's holding us back. And that kind of hate is justified.

Comparing humans to animals....

What are you? A barbarian?

Educate yourself.

finallyfeminism101.wordpress.com/2007/03/11/faq-what-is-male-privilege/

Not OP but I love me some feminism
I think sexualisation is misunderstood and taken way out of proportion.
People are sexy, be it male, female whatever you're into. Seems stupid to deny that
Exploitation on the other hand ain't great. Treating people like objects to be used.

Advert saying she's sexy vs I'm sexy.

I must say, for a completely cancerous fuck who has no social skills and instead relies on her tumblrina friends for moral support about her morbidly obese body, you are quite entertaining.

Implying they won't clog up queues for surgeries or medical assistance, because of a preventable disease or ailment.

I'd like to asses your base knowledge to see if you can even begin to answer some of the most tough doubts of mine.

So, first of all: tell me a couple of issues where feminism is needed. And also tell me a couple of reasons why the counter feminism movement for men (dunno what even their name is) is needed. This is all obviously in the west.

Us britfags don't have that problem

Yes, I'm a feminist on Sup Forums. I'm all about touching hearts and minds. I can't change the world in my feminist bubble. I'm a social justice ACTIVIST. I put myself out there and bring feminism to people who don't realize they need it.

Should I hit my girlfriend more often when she disagree with me? Everytime I say I want to do a threesome she slaps me. Should I hit her back to make it fair?

I hope your girlfriend gets help to leave this relationship.

If you believe that, you're pretty out of touch with reality.

You've brainwashed yourself with all this blind rhetoric, and only look like a fool to anyone with sense.

But models do it willingly.
It is their choice.

Kill yourself.

>thread about asking questions about feminism
>gets challenged and tells them to educate themselves
>posts an obviously biased blog

Didn't expect anything better

It is absolutely true. Men don't sexualize themselves as women do in everyday life. Men ARE BEING sexualized. Women sexualize themselves.

What the fuck? She's abusing him, and he's just asking if he should defend himself.

You have an INCREDIBLE bias towards women..

No you're a Social Justice WARRIOR.

What's it like weighing 300lbs?

What you've said is only logical if there is nothing between being fat and being unhealthily thin, so you're wrong

most of fat fucks eat not because they feel hungry but because they have a mental disorder. And if you're gonig to compare humans to animals, then need I remind you that being fit is attractive to people not because of societal norms but because in the past, humans chose fit partners because they were the most suitable candidates for their children. It's in our genetics. Stay mad and fat.

Yeah, you have an even bigger problem. The NHS won't last for long, mate.

ITT: autism and teenage angst

If you guys wanna slay more chicks you guys should probably stop trying to be intelligent

Women can't be sexualised unless they sexualise themselves. Don't blame others for your own actions. Take responsibility.

I know this has become a slur against social justice activist but I do see myself as a warrior of sorts.

But for now, I'm fine.
Anyway, It's david cameron that'sa bigger threat to the NHS than these immigrants.

Question: What exactly is it that you think you're still fighting for? After all, there's absolutely nothing more legislation can accomplish to make you any more of a protected class...

inb4wagediscrimination, see this:
youtube.com/watch?v=BDj_bN0L8XM

>pic unrelated

You know those models on the magazine covers and the half-naked women in beer commercials?

They do that willingly.
Nobody sexualises children unless they're a pedophile.

He's asking if he can hit her. She needs to remove himself from this man.

So I just slapped my girlfriend back after I told her I was going to finally stand for myself. She's crying now in the corner.

Am I doing this right?

This entire thread is probably b8 but I'll answer anyway for shits and giggles.

That's because of evolution. In the wild an animal might not know when they'll next eat, so they've been selected to gorge themselves on any food source as much as possible. They need to build energy reserves for the tons of calories they'll be burning every day in search of further food.

Humans no longer operate under this mode. We're mostly sedentary and don't burn off the excess calories as easily as a wild animal. Yet our evolution still biases us towards excess calories by preferring energy dense foods like sugars and fats. To say we should continue this path even if its failing us is to commit the naturalistic fallacy.

As humans we can plan and rationalize our strategies in life far better than any other animal. It makes sense to deny food if we have had too much. Just like it makes sense to have self control and not get shitfaced even if there's more booze available. The Ancient Greeks knew this and said one cannot truly be free if they are a slave to their appetites.

You are, I've seen a lot and you're one of them.

Women don't have anything to offer to men or the society because they are inherently narcissistic. That is why feminism exists.

You only read part of it.
He's asking if he can hit her back when she slaps him.

ITT: typical Sup Forumstard who can't contribute anything intelligent, so he just shits through his fingers.

Feminism is the political form of what is female nature.

██████╗░███████╗███████╗██╗░░░██╗░░░░██╗░░░░░░███████╗███████╗███╗░░░███╗
██╔══██╗██╔════╝██╔════╝██║░░░██║░░░░╚██╗░░░░░██╔════╝██╔════╝████╗░████║
██║░░██║█████╗░░███████╗██║░░░██║░░░░░╚██╗░░░░█████╗░░█████╗░░██╔████╔██║
██║░░██║██╔══╝░░╚════██║██║░░░██║░░░░░██╔╝░░░░██╔══╝░░██╔══╝░░██║╚██╔╝██║
██████╔╝███████╗███████║╚██████╔╝░░░░██╔╝░░░░░██║░░░░░███████╗██║░╚═╝░██║
╚═════╝░╚══════╝╚══════╝░╚═════╝░░░░░╚═╝░░░░░░╚═╝░░░░░╚══════╝╚═╝░░░░░╚═╝
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

You should apologise to her and tell her not to hit you again.

Women are incapable of love, empathy and compassion.

Women still earn 78c on the dollar as men for the same work. 33% of women will be raped in their lifetime. There has never been a woman president.

To name but a few.

Don't think for a second that women have emotions. Women's emotions are limited to self serving and self interest on the expense of others. Don't confuse manipulation for self interest purposes with human emotions.

>you would never see an animal deny itself food if it were hungry and access to it. It's societal driven.
Naturalistic fallacy, that statement is meaningless

People shouldn't be allowed to make themselves overweight to a point where its unhealthy, or should at least be warned about the dangerous and the same for unhealthily thin

I've reported this post to the Sup Forums administration. Hopefully law enforcement can use your IP address to track you down.

all false

That statistic doesn't count in the fact that some people do overtime, some people are new to the job, some people are inexperienced, some people have lower paying jobs, and the fact that men retire later than women do and generally work harder than women.

That statistic is incorrect. It's closer to 1 in 40 than 1 in 5.

What do you think of niggers and shitskins?

These immigrants are there in the first place to keep government services like the NHS going. Look at western birth rates and you'll see the reason why western countries are importing humans from some of the most backwards places on earth en masses. The problem here is that these people will never be able to replace western people, they're just not good enough. And thus, your country will slowly but surely turn into a third world shithole.

women are just walking cunts. all women should be killed as soon as they turn 30 and become unattractive

It was self defense, and now you're reporting him to the police.

You're literally ruining his life because he hit a girl and forgetting the fact that she hit him first.

Female nature only sees social status and net worth.
Only men are capable of loving someone for who they are as an individual.
Once this becomes popular knowledge, women will have their equality as white knights will cease to exist.

When you die, how big will they have to make your casket? XXXL?

It started as an ironic slur because most SJWs are online slacktivists and rarely engage in serious activism like facing down water cannons and dogs. They'll bitch on the internet about identity politics (like you're doing right now) yet be comparatively silent over serious issues like war, torture, and wealth inequality. If you want to bring about the most justice and good in the world focusing on women in the first world is inefficient and wasteful. Children dying from malaria and parasites, or women being subjugated in the Islamic world, are far more important areas to prioritize

Told her I was sorry and she slapped me back so I had to hit her. Things are getting out of control here! Help!

Don't! I don't know what to do! I'm going to hit her again if you report me!

Hi, what is so difficult about not shoving cakes up your butthole?

And what is exactly the point of your existence other than being a public walking toilet?

We already know everything about feminists believe me we know.

I'm not here for people excusing womanbeaters.

Can you describe to me what rape culture is?

I hope this thread is a b8, every time someone tells me they are 'feminists' I just kick them in the front butt. Stupid titty animals, you where designed to be spanked, now go be a good girl

A statistic in itself isn't sexist, you have to prove that the statistic exists for a sexist reason
Example: 73 cent to every dollar
This may be true, but you need to prove that the women paid less where doing the same job at the same level of efficiency etc..

Online activism is how things get done in 2016. It isn't "slacktivism". I spend 12 hours a day blogging and debating and e-mailing politicians. I work harder than anyone.

I'm not even going to engage your Islamophobia.

Enjoy that stomach/colon cancer!

This is a cancer thread. Stop this Jewish propaganda.
>sage

Dubs or not, you are a fucking idiot. You want equality, well this is equal, she hit him first. Hopefully he shoots her and kills her

┌─┐┌─┐┌┬┐┌─┐┌─┐┌─┐
├┤ ├─┤ │ ├─┤└─┐└─┐
└ ┴ ┴ ┴ ┴ ┴└─┘└─┘

>blogging and emailing
>working harder than anyone

There's also the fact that women are locked out of STEM jobs from an early age because their teachers don't encourage an interest in STEM subjects like they do with boys.

Lol this character is pretty funny. Keep it up user.

>I work harder than anyone
No you don't
That is a very stupid statement to make
Try being less stupid next time you want to represent a cause

Pffft. Quite a privileged little fucking filthy fragile princess you are.