Okay Sup Forums

Okay Sup Forums.

What are you gonna do before you die that you can look back on as you lay in your hospital bed and think "Yeah that was cool and I'm glad I did that shit."?

pic related: gonna to get some land in the country and a giant barn and fill it with fixed cats that were gonna be killed by local shelters.

breath helium and join jesus

gonna find and burn a barn full of cats

Lol.. lolol.

plz no

Masturbate a lot.

i'll masturbate 4 times in a row

Same tbh fam

On the next episode of animal cops: guy hoards cats into a small barn, the barn is absolutely infested and dead, diseased cats are scattered on the floor

>Implying you don't already do that.

I can only knock out 2 in a row these days.

Spend a week on some beach with all the rum my liver can handle and enjoy the break from life

Please make a webm with sound. Not enough rekt has sound...

The same actually. But just for pack rat control. Not the biggest fan of those furry fucks. Also random junk piles as far as the eye can see. Not sure wtf is wrong with me. But example. I'd rather buy and find the parts to build a phone and spend twice the headache and money then just buy a phone. Always love making shit do things it shouldnt. Used to hollow out old version and put routers and hubs in them. Gutted my x box and put it in a pc case. Harmless fun and it keeps my anger from being triggered. Also, dickcaching. I also enjoy getting a wtf look from someone and laughter as they shake their heads at my bullshit. Making people happy then I guess? But in a way that makes me happy? That's if I don't fucking drink myself to death first. Been a rough couple of months...

that sounds like a good memory

I'm fixing to pack a bag and fucking leave my life...

Can't post sound webm on /b newfeg

One weekend we went camping, did some coke then went tubing, swam in the lake, tripped out on shrooms in the woods, smoke weed and drank beer from Friday morning to Saturday night when the cops showed up.

I was 20 at the time and that Saturday was when I learned just how thorough police are with their inspections. Was in a cell for 24 hours with my buddy and a scarf for a blanket.

>dickcaching

Sounds like fun. Good shit good shit 100.

lol oh shit. Sounds like a blast though.

"Yeah it's cool I moved to a country that provides its citizens with hospital beds instead of dying in fast food restaurant like an American."

Yup. Dickcaching. Like geocaching, but infinitely less gay while ironically hide and seek dildos and dick shaped objects.

You gonna protect them from coyotes, foxes, hawks? My friend has a barn in the country full of cats, the whole property is littered with dead kitten caracas. It's fucking dreadful. The other terrible thing is when they start mating and the dominant cats kill the other cats kittens. The screams you hear from these poor kittens. Don't do it, let them die at the shelter where it is way less brutal.

Wouldn't change a thing, probably cuz I got off scott free.

Dude just one of these weekends just go get fucked up with your friends. Fuck the police, you're just having fun. Make sure nobody gets hurt and there are no girls around.

Eats McDonald's at u and has a heart attack. Kinda how I wanna go. Not dying in a hospital bed shifting myself. Fuckoff eurofag

Props to your dream man.

Lol, get a few dogs that are big and get along with cats. Always have 12 guage and shoot birds of prey. Allow coon hunters and coyote hunters to enjoy your property. Dead kittens is sad. But op said they fixed so not too much mating and murder I hope. Let them be free. Just heat the barn if cold with a wood stove. Feed them. Shoot and murder anything that isn't a cat that you don't want in said barn.

skullfuck a jew

Gotta get em fixed first so no kittens of course. There are free range chickens that outdoor dogs protects so I imagine if its a well trained dog they'd protect the cats too. Hopefully.

I have a buddy with a dairy farm and has a bunch of barn cats. They are pretty chill, not ferals. Some people have feral barn cats and just let em breed and die and take over, which can get nasty.

Yep. This.

Hey I wish you the best of luck, just don't come crying to Sup Forums when you got a pile of dead cats and a retarded dog that couldn't protect them.

Lol, as long as the dog don't eat the cats coyotes mostly will fuckoff

I love you.

I've been promised 72 virgins