Whats her name Sup Forums

whats her name Sup Forums

Boxxy, also checked

Bruna

Irene.

Sarah. She left me about 2 weeks ago. I'm still having emotional breakdowns sometimes, when i think about her...

Kek that name.

For the first time since I was 17 (23 now) I'm not hung up on anybody. I don't even have a gf or fuck buddy right now. Doesn't feels bad, doesn't feels good. There's a vocab word for this.

Lynn

Gabrielle

Elke

Hue

Elaine

Charlie, that bitch a nympho. gave me trust issues. bitch sendt snatchsnaps behind my back

Thinking about Anastassia's awesome rekt vagina though. All that texture.

deutscher ne

David the Daffodil

Ana

mum

Lealla

Gretchen

/thread

>she's sleeping with a girl
kinda gross but i'm not bummed

Yana :((

KEKERINO

Man up pussies

you neutral feel

Elise, she was a 10/10, friendly blonde. I was friends with her for 7 years, and I thought I had gotten over her. Last night I dreamt of her again, and it hurts.

Nicole

Heartless whore

Whitney

Cinnamon roll
I held her this morning but I got a bit hungry around lunch
now she is gone

this

Sophie. She has a boyfriend, and I have a wife. but, fuck, what I wouldn't give to go back a few years to make things right.

Sam

If I could do it over again, i'd have not asked her out in grade 7, when I had no social skills at all. Probably wouldn't make any difference anyway.

Krystal. She said she was coming back after school, but the tears and blood have me worried that our little secret is about to get out.

emma

Leontina. Anyone have any good ways to forget about this shit

summer

HA.. Forget? Yeah. Feelings. Don't start them. It doesn't get better!

Rumpelstiltskin

I know a girl with that name she is kinda hot.
Not a verycommon name.

Ruby. Bitch dumped me for my own brother. I'm still not okay three weeks later.

Leontina. Anyone have anny good way to forget about this kind of pain,

kathryn. we fucked while she was broken up with her ex BF but she went back to him today

Block her from everywhere,delete all photos or everything makes you think of her
go to gym for 2h daily,go out,make new things,give me her number
Enjoy your life

I'll call my ex that thanks user

rainbow dash

>give me her number

Laura.
She is a lesbian now.
Fuck my life, I really wanted to marry her and have kids.
Love makes you stronger but at the same time so fucking weak.

Wow. You must be some sad sack of beta tipped dicks to get a girl to just go full rugmuncher after you.

V, V and i havent talked with each other for 5.5 years, last time we did she cried while i was hugging her and telling her that i had grown up enough to be with her now, that should be together, in the past i had used her and at one point even almost forced her to have sex with me, lowest point of my life (i was drinking too much). She was with someone else and she was happy so i had to carry on, i got married, im happy, however i will always remember V, she is my first love and i still think of her often, neve check her facebook because i dont want to see how pretty and happy she is, it will just kill me, i wish i would bump up to her in the street, i wish she would have called me at least once, but it will likely never happen

lana

What the fuck is a rugmuncher?
Also: Fuck you.

Miguel Ángel

Jill.
We moved on a long time ago, but every now and then I think about the way it would have been if I hadn't royally fucked up.

No, but I might get your ex to like dick again. Unlike you I know how to fuck.

a rugmuncher is a woman who eats vagina
I don't know how you wouldn't know this

My ex wife Emily.

Emily is all about those fat nigger dicks now user let it go

>29

Im officially too old for this shit and there are no women in my life whatsoever.

Amélie

Shauna

yvonne

Lydia. I'm also sleeping with someone else, and officially I'm happy with this. But.. well, you know.

Your mom.

Listen emily -from first to last sing it to her get the bes bj ever it never fails

Because I'm not from the US/UK.
Thanks annon.

I fucked her to death kiddo, it's just the way things are, a dick is a dick, a pussy is a pussy, and she liked pussies.

ich muss immer an das lied "die fette elke" denken, wenn ich den namen höhre

Natalie

hha you were so bad at sex that she couldn't even look at a cock without cringing so she was practically forced to eat cunt
also what shithole are you from?

angela merkel

Nevena

I forgot because the second it was over I realized I was only in it for the sex and romantic attachment, then summarily realized I hated everything about her and that I'm LITERALLY happier being alone.

Nobody wants to be alone. Just the same as people proclaim being alone is great, and being in relationships is great - but nobody "wants" to be in a relationship. Unless you have dreadful self-esteem and think that will magically fix your life.

Savannah

I wish I had a girl I was hung up on.

How old are you?
15?

S. K. L.

Marina, and I hate you

old enough to know you are a cuck that that please a woman

Mandy.

I hope not natalie...

>That that please a woman
you are, without any doubt, a kid.
And you might also be a nigger.

Her name was crazina mc goodfuckingriddancebitch. Whenever I think about her I realize how much better my life is now. To everyone itt stick with traps for sex and relationships. They're far superior to the original model.

Rosie Palm

Arbys Slider

All the girls ive broken up with constantly harass me. But thats probably because i have a big dick and a physique. and im like a 8.5/10

Suezeeny Tortellini

Nicole

Kaitlyn, :(

Meat Slappin Sue

yo mama

Shrek.

Bonita Applebum

Melissa :(

I fucked up and she's gone forever.

Demmy. Not being fucked by another dude tho

Alicia.

Glenn Beck's Dislocated Butthole

Warum nich gleich Dörte?

You know why none of these girls talk to you? I know. Probably because you faggots are too insecure to anchor them too you, you followed them around like lost puppies then when they finally found a man who is independent and thinks for themselves they broke it off with you. I bet most of you have been sitting there for a fucking year crying about some woman that you fucked up with. Get over it virgins.