These are American states ranked by how white they are

These are American states ranked by how white they are.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Non-Hispanic_whites
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_U.S._states_by_non-Hispanic_white_population
twitter.com/AnonBabble

WTF I hate Hawaii now!!

Kingdom of Hawaii.

That is one place where Whites are hated

>America
>white

>Mississippi
>VERY black
>Deep South culture
This kills the liberal

>Argentina

I always imagined Hawaii as a dreamy place. I guess mostly registered ones are locals and Japanese. Is it a nice place to regardless from this fact though? I think they don't have any niggers whatsoever.

>California
>73.5% white
get this meme shit out of my face

It's nice place, I'm asian and I had a great time there, though, the Asians there can be racist to white people buy it's cool mostly

Can you explain it more broadly? If I start living there normally, would I face racism? I thought they only hated noisy fucks going there for a fuckfest.

How? I don't get it.

Funny when people think the south is white as fuck.

I'm from California but I think it would be cool to live in Hawaii and eat spam musubi every day. I'm already well accustomed to getting bantzed for being white

What's wrong with your capital? I don't think it's attractive to shitskins in a way as Paris or Berlin or Moscow are. Why then?

>California
>75%
WTF

Where are the massive chicanos?

Foreigners and brown people for some reason always seem to gravitate to cities especially capitols. It's like they can't function without a ton of public services.

This has to be including "white' Hispanics

Finns are Asian so it's ok

iirc it used to be a slave port, so that's why it's so black.

I visited Vermont this summer. Pretty comfy experience overall.

>Best State
New England

>Worst State
Hawai

New Mexico is whiter than the South kek

In California we have 2 groups to choose from, you choose white/black/asian/mixed etc. and then you also choose between "hispanic" and "non-hispanic".

So, we have some people who fill in "hispanic" and "white".

This casuses the "white" category to be around 72%.

The more specific "non-hispanic white" category is more like 40%.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Non-Hispanic_whites
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_U.S._states_by_non-Hispanic_white_population

Sadly, the chart includes nonwhites such as spaniards, italians, and "white" mexicans as white.

no nigs just us and our boarder hopper pals. makes sense.

""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""White""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

I had to do a double take when I saw Cali wasn't on the bottom

most whites who come here trash the place, get drunk, and cause property damage

basically you guys are niggers here.

People go on vacation to let their inner nigger out for a week or so

Nigs gravitate to Washington, D.C. I've met a few that said they lived there. The couple times I've been there too, I've noticed tons of them.

The Great Migration, same reasons other cities in the North have many Black people, descendants of Jim Crow refugees.

I want to move to Idaho or Wyoming. I feel like Wyoming will stay a hidden gem longer.