What's the weirdest/creepiest/darkest/funniest shit you've ever seen on Sup Forums?

What's the weirdest/creepiest/darkest/funniest shit you've ever seen on Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZhKGtgcZghc
nbcnews.com/news/us-news/Sup
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2821583/David-Kalac-turns-high-speed-chase-Sup
nypost.com/2014/11/06/man-arrested-after-photos-of-girlfriends-murder-posted-online/
google.co.uk/trends/explore#q=how to triforce
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>this

Normies usially creep me out

top this

Creepy, if I was home I could upload screenshot but someone on Sup Forums was dating my sister and uploaded here nudes.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZhKGtgcZghc

OMFG.
Yep, I think this one is a winner.

Win

Anymore weird shit? I'm making a video about some of the weirdest/most outlandish posts and I personally haven't encountered any extremely weird things.

You win.

Wow, that's a huge coincidence, but yeah, that is pretty weird.

this crazy wild gandola

There was this one post where this kid said he killed a bird in front of his class but I never took a screenshot. I was too busy making sure that I was in the screenshots. It was a very fun post.

and they never caught the son of a bitch

>Kek when people haven't seen this
For everyone else this was a real thing, he killed his gf in Washington and was caught in Oregon. He jumped out of the bushes and turned himself in to the police, not kidding you can probably find it.

yeah they did, he turned himself in.

Fuckin idiot yeah they did

PROOF faggot

Google next time, you obvious idiot. I'll pity you.

nbcnews.com/news/us-news/Sup Forums-murder-suspect-david-kalac-surrenders-police-n241806

I feel really bad for that kid that had to come home to that.

Proof here I'm not going to find the news article for a pleb like you. Go google it yourself. "Man strangled gf on Sup Forums" that will probably get a few hits, maybe include Washington

thanks for getting that info --slave

>Already posted, but here you stupid shit.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2821583/David-Kalac-turns-high-speed-chase-Sup Forums-photos.html

nypost.com/2014/11/06/man-arrested-after-photos-of-girlfriends-murder-posted-online/

thanks for looking that up for me --bitch slave

3 guys 1 hammer
None of you pussies will get past the part where the hobo gets his eyes gauged out with a screwdriver liveleak.com/view?i=f8a_1308772420&comments=1

To soon

Either that or the gore thread where the coroner user was posting OC of Jane Does and another user found his girlfriend who had gone missing. Details all matched up and everything. It was unsettling, but I suppose nice that anon2 got closure.

A lot of the shit I posted the past 5 years.

i aint clicking that shit

the funny banana

OP is pretty frightening

The Grifter. I remember some faggot posted a live link to it back in 07. I still have nightmares about it.

>the grifter

hurdur its a insiders secret no ones seen it

cuz it doesnt exist.

Why would you save the fucking thumbnail you faggot?

The eye gauging is not in this video? link me to the vid fag

lurk moar

Yes because this information will give you everything you need in life.

Just accept your uselessness.

if you actually think its real youre a fucking retard. its a classic chan troll just like fingerboxes. now you lurk moar.

Summer is officially here

>summerfags
>summer is here

honestly i hope your trolling m8 if not youre the biggest faggot i may have ever seen on the chan

time to stop posting naow

Yea... Was just thinking that. Poor guy. Maybe foster care was a better environment for him thought. It didn't look like living with his mom was the best environment for the little guy.

Check the Google graph for how to triforce. You'll see a spike...

Top that? Easily. Prepare for... Dick in a blender!

go do your homework, kiddo. Your clearly underage b&

I watched the whole thing before without batting an eye,
>le I'm dead on the inside meme

Two guys one hammer.

The father and son shittting themselves and master baiting in the living room together
Don't want to find the pic zoz

That's tame.
Seen the restrained baby being shit on?

Pic of a man raping and torturing a tied a dog. And no, don't mind posting it if you have it faggot. I will not click on the pic again

google.co.uk/trends/explore#q=how to triforce
there's a massive spike at the beginning of 2009 but otherwise there's not really any significant variation

Zedde gy da fwa homo

Maybe.
I just can't imagine how it must be to live and never be able to unsee something like that.
He probably loved her quite a bit.

Yeah this shows up pretty often. How are people so newfags that they haven't seen it before? Summer already?

No nigga. Dnt make those videos. You'll bring only cancer

Lel, made you google how to triforce, now when you get raided the fbi will be laughing at what a newfag you are.

Now this is a real man

Maybe.
I just can't imagine how it must be to live and never be able to unsee something like that.
He probably loved her quite a bit.

Shit, posted it twice on accident. Thought I hit the cancel button.

Someone posted Daisys Destruction on Sup Forums yesterday

Oh gosh no.

I spent almost almost all day yesterday on Sup Forums and didn't catch that. Don't know if I'm glad or dissapointed.

It was on one of those webm threads. I didnt click it when i saw the title but people who did were flipping shit

it didnt get posted, it doesnt even show up on darknet, letalone 4 chan.

I have been rused

I wish I was trolling bro, I'm dead serious

the idiots of the penis