The last thread was deleted before i could respond to some, so

the last thread was deleted before i could respond to some, so
curious black femanon so ITT:
post black girls,
tell me about your past experience with black girls, or tell me why you find them unattractive?
or
AMA if you're curious i guess (this is the only reason i wanted you guys to know i was a black girl, in case you have questions, too.)

>inb4 tits/timestamp or gtfo

bump

How would you feel giving birth to a white child? It does happen, I've seen it.

Where do you live and do you think that being black affects how people treat you?

i feel like im definitely going to end up with a mixed kid atleast, haha. the only guys that tend to like me are white guys honestly.

tits/timestamp or gtfo

Have you been around white families? Do you get along with the uptight parents? How do you think your white husband will get along with your family?

I agree mate

good point

I typically am only attracted to european features, but skin color doesnt matter. My girlfriend is mostly white but we found out she was related to an american slave, while i have a slave owner in my heritage. Its kinda weird but when people say the us hasnt changed its hard to believe them

im from the southern US, and yes i do think so. HOWEVER, i don't feel like white people owe me anything. i don't feel like they need to apologize to me for shit. i will work hard to be respected. ill work hard to not be the stereotype. i will work to be more than lots of people see black girls as. i know what it's like to be followed around in stores because of my skin, or i know what it's like to be given compliments that subject me to being out of the norm for being attractive, smart, or "unique" even though im black. so it has had an effect on my life, but not in a way where i have this built up anger towards white people.
yes. all of my friends growing up were white, all of my friends now are white. i have never not gotten along with a white family, they always think i am extremely "respectful" and "polite" and "funny" and they "can't wait to have me back". they always ask me about my hair, or how long it takes me, and how brown i get in the sun, it's so cute. i am not entirely sure how my husband will get along with my family, i do feel like they expect no less than me bringing home a white guy, because it's all i talk about. not as if i explicitly prefer them, just circumstances.
to anyone that says the US hasn't change, they're obviously fucking idiots. of course it's changed. could it use improvement? definitely.

>why you find them unattractive?
they smell bad, they are loud, no manners in public,
most of them are fat, that means they don't take care of themself and their parents don't know how to raise a child healthily.
some of black girls are nice and cool, but they're cast out from other blacks (they told me more or less)
blacks girl cannot cook, dumb and lazy.

your pic related is supposed to be one of the cutest black girl in the world but she's just ugly in my taste.

i smell like vanilla and mangos honestly. im not loud, nor am i obnoxious. i am the best cook you'll ever meet, (atleast that's what ill keep telling myself.) i make really great homemade triple fudge brownies, but you'll never know unless you try them. :-)) but hey, thank you for answering my question! sorry you've had bad experiences. and yeah, riri isn't for everyone. :P

Several questions.

Northern white American here

>are you embarrassed by niggers? Not black people, but the gang banging fuck bags that act like monkeys?

>are you overweight? I tend to see a lot more overweight black women than skinny in shape ones.

>would you consider yourself attractive?

>do you do anal?

I'm actually in love with a girl who's half Jamaican. She's also half white.

I'm 28 and white, and was raised by very... southern baptist parents. Not racist, but very bitter about what they feel were legs up that people of color had on them. (IE, my brothers had a total of 38 surgeries.. intestinal problems. when they tried to apply for assistance, they were told if my mom and dad were seperated, or colored [exact words from the black social worker] they could help them)

Surprisingly, my dad, being a cop, was very fair about his work. Like, he wrote both me and his brother a ticket for speeding, and almost took me to jail... but enough about that.

TL;DR -I love a half black girl. good times.

You like my bbc?

I'm a white guy who has been with a younger black girl from the hood for four years now. Likely to marry and have beautiful interracial kids.

I love black women.

>are you embarrassed by niggers? Not black people, but the gang banging fuck bags that act like monkeys?
im embarrassed by people that behave obnoxiously and give us a bad name. i am embarrassed by people that constantly perpetuate our stereotype. i am embarrassed by people that keep making us take two steps back.

>are you overweight? I tend to see a lot more overweight black women than skinny in shape ones.
i am curvy. im not "fit" or "in shape", i weigh 160 lbs. and i am 5 ft 3 inches. so im not a skinny girl, no.

>would you consider yourself attractive?
probably not?

>do you do anal?
i am a virgin, because i am waiting on a special person, however i am willing to try anal if my boyfriend wants that.

that's so cute!! hope you guys are happy.

awe! how many kids do you guys have?

Well, unfortunately, things are a bit more complicated than that. Maybe in the future though.

Thoughts on the whole black lives matter movement? As a black man i find the fact that kids get shot for doing the same dumb shit i did in jr high school really really scary, but it feels like the movement itself is pretty obnoxious.

Your a virgin? Post your virgin tits. Also, I want to bang you in the ass with my white penis.

>boyfriend
i don't have a boyfriend and i never have, because im really shy and quiet, so idk boys aren't into that i don't guess
complicated how?
>thoughts on BLM
i don't think the movement is bad. i think some of the protestors, or like the negative protestors..looters, and the gangsters that were stealing and destroying things..i think those people are obnoxious. i think taking a stand for your life, and the lives of those you love is entirely justified.
lol what if i am EXTREMELY ugly

ive never tried black girl
had white, hispanic, asian, etc

what am i missing?

Complicated as I am married, she has a boyfriend. I live in the US, she lives in the UK. We met for the first time 2 weeks ago in person. before it had all been online. You know.. complicated. Hah

ohhhhh goodness, that is complicated, im sorry to hear that.

Well, not your fault. No ones but my own. I appreciate it though. I'm hoping things play out well. Who knows.

There was one black girl that I used to be pretty good friends with. She was jamaican and sort of bossy, but sweet in her own way. She just had absolutely no censor and would be brutally honest to strangers in a way that no-one else I've ever known was. I don't think it's because she was black but it could've been.

There was another black girl that I used to be in a booty-call with. She was blatantly really insecure and manifested itself by her being kind of a bitch.

I don't know- I wouldn't assume that all black girls are one way or another, just haven't met any that I would consider seriously dating.

I doubt your extremely ugly. I've never been with a black chick, and never will since I'm married now. But I've always wanted to bang a thick assed black girl right in the shitter.

Again, you should post tits

how did you guys meet?
lol is there a reason why?
hey, that's understandable. maybe it doesn't have anything to do with race, but maybe you just haven't met a person that's seriously worth consideration.

Love black girls... love raceplay.

Why don't all black girls love raceplay?

They need a raceplay dating site.

I would say probably because I have never had the chance. Banged lots of white chicks. Never been with a black one so it makes me want to try it. I also have an anal fetish and black women tend to have big asses so that kind of goes hand in hand.

>still haven't posted your tits yet.

Where in the fuck are we now?
The fucking rule is tits or get the fuck out.
Fucking newfags...

isn't it usually newfags...that call other people newfags?
lol i do not like race play. sorry. do a lot of black girls like raceplay?
ahh, well that makes sense. why haven't you dated black girls, before marriage i mean?

I don't care about the tits, but I do want a timestamp to confirm level of Black and Fem.

self identified femanons, ie cumdumpsters, MUST show tits and timestamp. You cannot get out of that rule with an inb4.

tits/timestamp or gtfo. We'll talk to you after you do that.

I would say a surprising amount.

There are ones that say they like it. (They fucking love it)

And some are like maybe (and either they try it and like it, or try it and don't like.)

And some say, oh that sounds kinky let's try that! And then go apeshit and flip out or start crying, because it's not what they thought.

I believe all black girls like a little light race play
>I love fucking that sweet black ass
>You like this thick white cock

No tits=you're not female.
I don't fucking believe you, fuck the leghumper newfags...

Black girls are the fucking best. It's not a kink of mine (idk how it's even a kink, it's just a race). But black girls tend to have an awesome sense of humor and have really hot voices and curves in my opinion.

Whiteboy here.
Why do I find black girls hotter than whites? I honestly couldn't tell you. It just feels like I'm doing something adventurous, like I'm somehow not supposed or allowed to do it. Maybe it's just a fetish. But a hot black chick with a coy sense of humor and a confident demeanor? Instant attraction.

We met on Omegle believe it or not. Sounds fucking retarded as fuck when I think about it. but it worked. Lots of on and off talking. Sharing secrets, fears, loves, etc. things kind of went from there.

Forgot pic

Unf

POST TITS WITH TIMESTAMP OR GTFO

hiiiii
then stop talking to me, a lot of people have given me lots of insight which is cool
that's actually really interesting and surprising. ive never tried it tbh
lol okay
that's a really cool way to look at black chicks, aside from it being a kink.
nah i have met a few REALLY great people online, i am really sorry things aren't working in your favor currently :(

you honestly look Indian. Kek

If you won't post tits can we at least see you with only bra and no shirt

Pimple tits detected

Eh. it happens. All I can do is wait it out, and be anxious as fuck about the next time I get to see her.

Also, you're cute from what I can see

What if you're extremely ugly?

Let us be the judge of that. Post that sweet black pussy and asshole.

>march

thank you so much, and yeah the waiting bit is what really sucks though :(
i get that constantly, that or Korean
sorry im not really like that, i just feel like my body belongs to my partner, and i don't have one yet
those are freckles/my birthmark, ive always had those, they're along my back too

FUCK ITS MAY ILL DO A NEW ONE

Show bacne

o shit waddup!
remember me?

I grind with lots of black chicks at my local pub. For some reason, their clams smell the worst. I'll wake up the next day and smell my crotch... Straight tuna. Yuck

Still love black chicks tho. They know how to throw that ass.

in this case, the part that kills me, is that her boyfriend is (perhaps rightfully so) overbearing and very snoopy... getting to chat doesn't happen nearly as much as I like.

Tey get off Sup Forums.

its dat douche!

lol ah man :( nah i don't know you.
wow that sounds really terrible, that sucks sorry
lol im not tey
sorry he's snoopy :(

All good. Thank you for letting me get some of that bullshit off my chest. Really been eating at me today.

try remembering harder

This just became a cringe thread