Why is his name not common in discussion for GOAT?

Why is his name not common in discussion for GOAT?

Because he is one of the best but not the best

Not enogh highlights in the YT vids

>le looks like he's 40 ever since he's 20 man

Spanish Goat, that's for sure

because he has the same hairline as landon donovan

Because there were better players.

Better question - has any player ever been as consistently good for the NT? He's literally never had a bad tournament in his career and even managed to look respectable in the embarrassing 2014 campaign

Probably the most overrated player of his generation.

JUST: The Player

He is JUST a manlet.

BALD

wait thats not landon donovan

He is a good boy you know, no tatoos, no piercings, no sexual scandal, dont get angry when sustitutions. A quite player. Maybe the best midfielder rightnow.

I've always considered him better than C. Ronaldo but I don't usually say it as not to cause a shitstorm. Since you asked tho, it's because he isn't consistent. He's usually at his best on big games, but in regular games or against weak teams he doesn't play all that well. Whether it's because he just doesn't feel it's necessary (because Messi will take care of things) or he's just bored we'll never know.

That's a funny way to spell Zidane.

One of the Top 3 with Busquets and Modric for sure desu senpai.

Just imagine if Barca could steal Modric from Madrid.

My cocc would get so hard.

He only lost his consistency late in his career. He was great on week to week basis in 08-12

This 2bh, Iniesta is fucking great

Because he's a fucking BALD WHITE MALE

You must not watch any games he plays in, it's non-stop bumlicking over him, even more so when Xavi was at Barca.

It's hard to hype up the most even-tempered, patient midfielder that we've seen.
Being overshadowed by arguably the two greatest players ever doesn't help, plus he's rather soft-spoken.

Because plebs only watch highlights, which means they overrate strikers because they usually score the goals.

Because he played right next to Xavi for most of his career who was just better?

even in 2014 when spain was dire he was bretty gud

love/hate this fucker