Where should I have them positioned b so I don't get bass phasing where the red chair is?

Where should I have them positioned b so I don't get bass phasing where the red chair is?

you need to move the speakers away from the wall a little and the chair back about 10 feet

There's way less bass here where the chair is and a need good coverage for producing music

Is there no other way so that I don't have my setup right in the middle of the room?

you dont need to put the speakers in the middle of the room but the bass will be less boomy if theyre not hard up against the wall, just move them out a foot or so. but the chair, ie the listening position, needs to be much further away from the speakers, at least as far away from them as the distance between them, preferably a little further

This sounds right kit means I need to
Move my desk into the middle doesn't it that's a bit of a pain

that's a pretty nice pic

stick your dick in one of them port holes and turn the bass up.

Im pretty sure some user already did that

>shave balls
>place balls in hole
>turn on bassfest
>yfw

idk, put the desk wherever you want. Im just talking about how to get the speakers sounding right. theyre not nearfield monitors so you need to be a certain distance away from them.

you cannot produce music on that speakers because those are no monitoring ones they are in no way neutral enough for that purpose.

but sure get them off the wall and rotate them 45 deggree inwards making a homogenous triangle is a starting point. also think about lifting them up 20 inches or so

I thought the treble speak has to be ear height and should both of the speakers be facing into the chair or will thatp phase?

Also I know they are not good for producing but it's the best I got :( if I could swap for the yellow kpk monitors I probably would

What about this can I sit just in front of where both of the speakers cross over or is it best o be behind them?

Thing is user this is what I thought but these aren't monitors hey are HiFi speakers?

if the speakers are and will be spamming hights on you you will be mixing with too less of it. On other systems it will sound damped.

This. Also, read up on articles like "Creating a Reflection-Free Zone" on the realtraps site. Not associated with them but the info on their site is very useful. If you are serious about production you will have to make some sacrifices to your room. Also agree with another user that for serious production you will need flat studio monitors. You can still use this set for reference, but at least add a second pair of studio speakers.

PS: if you are going to use basstraps and absorption (which you should, nothing has a more dramatic impact than that), but are short on money, you can make them yourself rather easily for a lot less money. Lots of guides out there, look it up. Don't use the pyramid foam and all that shit. It's a beginners trap - pun intended.

>take speakers
>stick them in Uranus
>?????
>profit

What about this I got them pointing to where the keyboard is so I'm sitting behind the focal/phase point?