I used to think Chinese were being ridiculous about Hong Kong but having learned about it's history it makes total...

I used to think Chinese were being ridiculous about Hong Kong but having learned about it's history it makes total sense.

It's rightful Chinese clay

How much do you REALLY know about the validity of HKs claims to independence? (Try to consume more than just Western media)

I am a white Australian male with a white British bf, so don't t. Chang me

Other urls found in this thread:

globalnews.ca/news/1708990/exclusive-harper-government-quietly-signed-customs-agreement-with-china/
youtube.com/watch?v=Xfy_rFbr8b4
youtube.com/watch?v=FothKc-0vG8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

t. Zhang

Give me 5 good arguments

t. Xhang

You could at least try to have a conversation where you might learn something new, instead of repeating same old joke

Yeah I know exactly what this post is gonna get spammed with

t. Zhong

>I am a white Australian male with a white British bf

post boipussy or gtfo

There's nothing stopping them rejoining China if they want to. They don't want to because it's a totalitarian shithole.

It's also important to point out that Hong Kongers are Cantonese, not Mandarin.

t. chong pong

t. Ping pong master of the nip nong

giving up hong kong was a mistake

>There's nothing stopping them rejoining China if they want to.
Well, the British until 1997. And ever since Hong Kong is literally part of China.

>They don't want to because it's a totalitarian shithole.
Singapore is a totalitarian country as well. The difference is that it isn't a shithole.

>It's also important to point out that Hong Kongers are Cantonese, not Mandarin.
No such thing as a Mandarin ethnicity. Not sure where you got that.

Also, most Hong Kong Chinese are not "Cantonese". That's just a meme ethnic word for all southern Chinese. The majority nowadays are just refugees from across Southern China. Only Guangdong is Cantonese.

If you like China so much Zhao, why aren't you living there anymore?

>giving up
>implying china is argentina, who would let you bully them

explain the history part
hong kong became the hong kong we know under british rule
before british we were under qing rule (not the commie gov now do no point in "returning")

You can't imagine how shit at war the Chinks are

is that thatchers fault or british people just dont give a fuck in general

pirates were a few unexploded bombs away from losing the war, china has more bombs, its a matter of numbers unless they were willing to trigger ww3 for a isle

I'm almost certain Hong Kong was an abandoned island before the Brits got there. Besides the Brits founded major cities like Calcutta and Mumbai too I think. They were always good at establishing trading ports.

>before british we were under qing rule (not the commie gov now do no point in "returning")
That's not an argument, Qing is China and we've always been a part of China until chink junkies lost Hong Kong to opium, it's just a different dynasty. We're geograpically a part of China no matter what the localists say
We'll never get our independence with big bully 支那 right above us tbqh
t. not a commie

>china will grow larger

Fucking cancerous leeches the lot of you, real hong kongers want British administration but they all fled to Vancouver to live under the white man

Now HK is filled mainlander scum that are loyal to maos ghost

?
globalnews.ca/news/1708990/exclusive-harper-government-quietly-signed-customs-agreement-with-china/

youtube.com/watch?v=Xfy_rFbr8b4

youtube.com/watch?v=FothKc-0vG8

why the question mark? why are you showing me videos about how china will grow larger? i know it fucking will, and its cancer

Hong Kong age > PRC age.

t. Lee

our mistake was giving them democracy with a degree of freedom and taking both away

I'm kinda ok with it

You understand alot of chinese moving to your nations often unload their assets there right? Causing your governments to turn further to china at a faster rate than trade could.

i know they do because real esatate in china is built with bamboo and based on false economic growth

investing using yuan should be illegal

I notice every time there's a pro China post, it's always from Canada or Australia.

Setting really suspicious.

hmmm its abit of a race

If china can develop its own brands eventually and win over a certain amount of the market outside of mere manufacturing, i'd wager people actually living in those ghost houses someday.

But if they fail to get out of the manufacturing cycle then bad things are up ahead, although I do see alot of effort on their part to change this.

SINK
THE
CHINKS