So what's the point of the Euro? Only to get your market value up/show off for potentially other clubs, right?

So what's the point of the Euro? Only to get your market value up/show off for potentially other clubs, right?

it used to be about playing for your country, but now most players are from anywhere except the country they are playing for idk what the point of it is

Merchandise, advertising sponsors and tourist money

How does it feels to be early contenders to be heading?

to show how good you actually are when you're not surrounded by handpicked mercenaries for a particular system

To distract Europeans while mudslimes take over your countries and rape your women.

To distract Yuropes from realizing that Soccer is an awful sport

Don't dare to talk shit about our immigrant crisis, you couldn't even defend your country against bunnies and camels you fucking twat,

isn't there a hoopdrama finals going on?

Apehoop is as bad as soccer.

Baseball, Hockey and Football are all superior.

>Baseball
I'm sorry sir I didn't mean to disrespect a senior citizen. Carry on

The sign that racism is out of control is when you watch objectively bad sports, just because you don't like black people

man, just stop watching altogether. no need to subject yourself to baseball and hockey

Something called patriotism. You wouldn't understand, Hans.

t-this

baseball is meant to be comfy. Hockey is a more intense and superior form of what soccer should be in terms of speed and scoring chances.

>Germany can't into national pride
surprising

Just like every other tourney on the planet then?

>Football
Apecollide is shit, faggot.

This
Germancucks are not allowed to be patriotic anymore

Listen here nigga, majority of those german national players are well spread all over different revenant clubs in the EU.

It's actually about winning trophies. You wouldn't understand though

no need for distraction if you enjoy it, m8 :^)

kek

Damn immigrants.
It's absolutely 100% their fault I can't get a gf

It's been a lousy series. Almost every game has been a blowout

And it's going to end tonight