Fluffy thread?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DbLPAFOsecA
imgur.com/a/3dFae
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

#YoucankillthePOOFY
#Butyoucan'tkillmySCOOFY

that little pony is surprisingly articulate all of a sudden

Want to send a message to the mods of /qst/ with fluffy quest while it's still new?
FLUFFY QUEST IS IMMORTAL

They are deleting these pretty fast now just go to with all the other NSFW my little ponies

I wonder why? This shit started on Sup Forums. Also, so many shota and loli threads that stay up... wtf?

if cartoon animals getting abused gets deleted, but i cant scroll through the front page with out seeing at least 10 penises, then this is fucked up.

Abuse-Sir fucking ruled. What happened to him?

all mlp content that is SFW goes to /mlp/
all mlp content that is NSFW goes to /trash/
fluffy posters are the ony people who post mlp content outside of those boards and it is mlp content

rage quit

youtube.com/watch?v=DbLPAFOsecA gay

cool, i didnt know we werent allowed to post anything on a board labelled random

Everytime I see this thread, I don't understand it.

Do you guys jack off to this? Is this a fetish?

I don't see an ass tattoo, full sentience, thin coats, magic use, any Canon ponies, Dragons, hierarchies extending past packs

Fucking newfag doesn't know about either, and I can reluctantly say I know about both.

>it is mlp content

No it's not

No, though there's almost inevitably someone who gets off to this somehow.
Similar appeal to REKT threads, I guess.

do you see any tramp stamps on these ponies? because I don't. This is it's own thing, now go cry to your mommy on tumblr

fucking fuck they're retarded

I'm afraid that without spam this thread won't make it through the winter....

10 posters at least four are trolls or people that disapprove of fuffies two that aren't posting content
very small minority of shit posters that post this faggot shit

Should I keep working on coloring this? I've got tons of other things to color and rather wouldn't waste my time on it if there isn't plenty of interest.

you should reorganize the dialogue, but other than that it looks like it's reached it's peak when compared with most fluffy pony drawings

the dialogue seems out of order also is that a giant sperm on his cheek?

Yeah, the original author had really awful dialogue. I rewrote the stuff on the left, and still would need to do the right. It may be peaked for most fluffy art, but I can do a lot better than meh line art and text rewrites and basically paint bucket with minimal shading.

See above. Also, it's a tear that I haven't colored yet.

Attached is the original art from a thread last night.

I like it, but the front hooves look larger then the back ones. Maybe try to even them out?

Very very little of this is even MLP related, it has a different lore and name.

It started on the RANDOM board
it doesn't accurately fit into the description of any board, so it will stay in random.

A place for fluffies.

>It started on the RANDOM board
No, actually it didn't. It started being posted to Sup Forums on /mlp/. It was very quickly made bannable. After about a day on /mlp/ it moved to Sup Forums. I was on when a huge group of people came into Sup Forums and started bitching about it. It was pretty regular on Sup Forums for awhile then dropped off in popularity. Then had a huge resurgence about a year later.

Actually, you're wrong. Initially, it was made on Sup Forums before /mlp/ was a thing. This was to troll the fuck out of the bronies clogging up Sup Forums.

It moved to /mlp/ to continue to fuck with them, then got banned from there, then came back home.

It started on random before /mlp/ even existed when bronies were a huge issue and were everywhere.

This is good. Would like to see aftermath.

It started on Sup Forums same as the MLP fad
It is my home board I remember it very well

I sort of feel sorry for fluffies. If they're not smarties, they're rather tragic figures.

they're fictional you faggot

>It started on Sup Forums same as the MLP fad
Same time or same origin place?

>implying you can't feel emotions for fictional creations
Guess it's silly to have emotional reactions to books, tv, movies, music, and other arts

Preach, brother! Lord gnomo hath arrived to cleanse this thread!

I have frequented Sup Forums,Sup Forums,Sup Forums,Sup Forums, and /e/ for a long time. I saw fluffies on Sup Forums when /mlp/ was ruining it. When it went to Sup Forums The fluffies went with it. I don't really care either way just saw the posts about it scrolling through.

>fluffy posters are the ony people who post mlp content outside of those boards and it is mlp content

It isn't MLP content though.

Okay, I'll tell Muffin there's interest. Maybe if he makes the aftermath I can color it less terribly.

you are actually comparing fluffies to books and television. Get the fuck off the internet.

Exactly. That is why I love them.

Ty for the bumps
Also, imagine a gnome thread spammed with fluffies telling gnomers how autistic they are

bets on if it would manage to drown in a mud puddle?

>dat filename
kek

ach markus, machst mal wieder einen auf oldfag

Hugbox is acceptable box.

Have a riddick story. imgur.com/a/3dFae

you literally just pushed thi shit to page 1 you fucking retard
I don't care if hate this shit or not but your attempts to troll aren't working

Thanks, that was a new pic for me.

Hell, they have more depth than Happy Tree Friends. Probably than a lot of books too.
>You first faggot

>mfw Newfags seeing things they don't like on "their" Sup Forums don't know how to [retracted]

Actually the intended purpose is to waste the file limit

Lord Homo actually likes fluffies. This is just his only way of standing apart from other posters.

Oh no. Then people have to make another thread! How hard.

you are exactly why we need a mass culling of society. They're whole purpose is to get injured and or die. They're not real. Imagine feeling sorry for a drawing of something dying.

We're barely past 1/3 of the way there, mate.
Try going for a more popular thread, like furries. Hell, I have an urge to duckroll those fuckers.