What is your country's seafood game like?

What is your country's seafood game like?

no food here

I'd say decent, good enough, but nothing special im comparison to the rest of the world. The best we have to offer would probably be the river fish in the Litoral (Entre RĂ­os and Corrientes) or the farm fish in the south.

>freshwater fish

It's hard to find really fresh away from the coasts, and frozen fish makes slimy fish and chips.

A lot of salmon

Lots of shellfish. Sashimi and ceviche. Fresh fish(unfarmed) are cheap in the coast.

atlantic canada is top tier, and basically rivals new england

We are surrounded by the coast. What do you think...

Same species as in freshwater,marinated in russian and polish fertilizer/chemical spillovers

Great if you live near the sea.

p. good

send help

Argentine seafood is probably the worst in all latin america (except for bolivia and paraguay because they have no sea)
USA and Canada is also way way superior to ours.

So we have most probably the worst seafood cuisine in the new world.

Like these.

strong

America is a melting pot of different cultures, so our food is the best.

Because they live here and make food for us, technically it is our food, and because we have food from all cultures, we are superior.

Had thai food last Friday, ate some Cuban on Sunday, Korean bbq on Tuesday, had some Mexican street food during work break, ate at a famous sushi restaurant with my coworkers, gonna try Ethiopian food this Saturday with a friend, ate a traditional thanksgiving dinner with my family during Thanksgiving.

America is the best.
Our seafood is the best.

Other multicultural countries can't even compare to how much better America is, because the best of each country come here for jobs and they bring their smartest people, while Europe gets the unfavorables of each country.

well,at least you have a good neighboor with great seafood..tight?;;;;;;;;;;;;)

What does sea urchin tastes like. Is it like those yellow goopy shit you find inside crabs?

RIGHT!*********YOU FUCKING MORONNNNNNNNNN

theres so much wrong with this picture i cant even omprehend
at least wash the fucking mussels before cooking them
and the ones that arent in the shell dont look very well.
also thats the brownest, smallest langostines i have seen in my life.
and theres a literal dead shell in the middle of the plate for no reason

Great

Is whale steak allowed?

Fermented ray

Fermented shark bits (with moonshine)

I fucking ran out of meat earlier this week and don't have any money right now so all I have is rice

this thread is making me so hungry please send me seafood

i`d say...very good.

It looks like you're cooking stone

thats better?

tacos de pescado frito and tacos de camarones are the best

yes. acquired taste for sure. I used to hate it, but now, spread over toast its real yum. take as many as you like too when diving as no one wants them.

I really want seafood nao

Kaia Moana bro!!

Snapper or Salmon, your choice

rainbow trout is freshwater and delicious

pretty shit tbqh famalam

>America is a melting pot of different cultures, so our food is the best.
t.ignorant fatass

>he has never eaten pirarucu

>landlocked countries ""can"" only brag about their shitty freshwater fish based cuisine

Pretty good in Cali until the retarded gooks contaminated the waters with radioactivity
my favorite Is bagre

>muh melting pot
The street I live on has all of those types of restaurants that are family owned and I live in a moderately small city.

Probably second best in the world after Japan. Certainly the best in Europe.

this shit is horrifying,i tried it in Norway,they dont call the booze Black Death for nothing

to me it has the texture of a oyster but it tastes slightly buttery. it's pretty hard to explain

Yabby innit

Pretty meh.
Probably best fish related thing here is fried vendaces - you simply gut them, then fry them well in mixture of butter, rye flour and salt until they are nicely brown and crispy.
Then just eat them as is.

trout all day every (fish-)day

t. landlocked cunt