Which MILF would you want to spend a night with?

Which MILF would you want to spend a night with?
What would you do to her?

Middle, Now post more

Left
Cock in shit hole

agreed

middle right
and we'd just snuggle up together

I'd fuck left. We would start by getting her on her knees for a good BJ to get things started. I'd love to see that face looking up at me.

Got more pics?

I got more. Will dump in a second. Girlfriend asked me to do something. Keep it bumped.

Pop some molly with centre and slam her all fucking night

The one with the light blue scarf on the right (their left).

I'd wrap her from ankles to neck in saran wrap, gag her with duct tape and lick/smell her feet while she squirmed on a bed making mmmphing noises.

Damn, good idea!

Even better if she's also wearing tight latex panties.

Anyone who says anything but center is a faggot

Yeah, some leather, and add feathers or other shit for a nice tickle torture.

She must have some huge tits. It'd be great to see them flailing around haha

What about right form center? What's wrong with her?

Agreed

Yeah, hope they get nice and sweaty - maybe a hood for her head too? Turn her into a good little sex slave.

I bet she'd squirm with a plug insider her ass too

Middle right. I'd fuck that pussy all night long

Oh, ass training! Start slowly. Just some light touching will make anyone with no training jump around.

Work your way up to finger or two. But take the hood off. It's nice to see her face the first time.

middle right or very left are the only right answers

I'm really sorry for not having more pics up. Really.
I'm almost done with my chore

I will go middle because I think the middle one would be into the kinkiest stuff.

I might make her suck the plug like a cock before introducing it to her ass - muffling her moans while slowly using a finger or two on her first while she's sweating in plastic

Oh, yeah, that's awesome! Keep reminding her that she better lubes it up well, cause it's straight in the ass after you take it out of her mouth.

Another of them all plus 1

Oh yeah, I hope that gets a reaction. Right before a big red ball gag is strapped into her mouth.

I hope she makes a lot of noise, I love gagged moaning noises

Trips get nudes of the girl of their choice.

2nd from right. please post

Yeah, a big butt plug to make her squeal.

2nd from the left is the only right answer.

Thank you. I came here to post this.

I'd cum all over her makeup while she kept smiling that blinding smile.

Would you call her names while she squealed and squirmed?

Of course. Leave the plug in, and go for her piggy belly. Pig, Cow, Fat Ass, Fat Bitch, Whale, I'd call her everything.

Tickle her, grab her fat and make sure she knows the fat bitch she is.

Everything seating on to of her, of course, to feel her squirming right under my dick.

post!

Center. What I wouldn't do to her!

Any of them having a teenage daughter? That's the one I'd choose..

Then I'd tie mommy to the bed and have the daughter lick her cunt, while I'd fuck the daughter in the ass.
Afterwards mommy could lick her daughters ass clean, while the daughter cleans my dick with her mouth...

They all have daughters

Damn, yes. I want her sweating in plastic wrap and latex underwear like the fat whale she is! I'd call her names while she wriggled on the bed, making the whole room stink of her sweat

>They all have daughters

So, any pictures of them daughters?

No