Anna Kasterova

she sorta looks like melania

Кaк пoлyчaть pyccкaя кюти? ;_;

дaть eё 5 bucks

p-privet..

Я дyмaю, чтo пacпopт cтoит бoльшe, нeт?

More like Melania Trump

10/10 time?

Why can't Russians and Ukrainians just get along?

RARE

privjet

нeт

>dat nigger on the back all mad as fuck

kek

RARE
A
R
E

He said women, not little girls you communist pedophile. Off to /////Sup Forums//// with you!

literally where. i need to know where your country is located or else i can't direct my racism correctly

We are friends, but...

literally just google it famalam
you might find that their census doesn't take record of ethnicity so we'll never know what color these people are

It's a french speaking island located off of the coast of south east Africa. Talk about giving our country a bad rap for lack of geographical knowledge, joe...

She was 17

yeah i'm sure you knew and didn't just google it.
i got the answer either way, i can't be bothered to open a new tab everytime i need to know something

RIP

I did know because I'm not a fucking bellend. Ya know there are actually Americans that leave the country and know of other cultures and speak other languages, right? I've met quite a few Mauriciens in France and they are quite keen to talk of their little island country. Apparently quite a beautiful place to visit.

so full of shit.

what state you in bud?
i'll fuckin kick your ass right now

california. come over, bruh i'll fuckin sock ya one

I was sure you'd be a little Californian faggot ha , go figure. It is high time for your shitstain excuse of a state to sink into the ocean

meet me in downtown disney in 30 mins i'll knock your light out

girl on left looks russian but righty looks american

Adelina >>>>> Yulya

Because she is a jew.

both underage tho dont quite understand these ruskis who seem to be into borderline pedophilia

im guessing it has something to do with Russian women not ageing too well

not doing it in the magic kingdom, thats disrespectful af. meet me on venice beach i'll have a purple flower in my hat, a fuckin sick long board, and two hands to fuckin heem ya with

Too bad Russia has more girls that look the one on the right, than the one on the left.

Why people correlate childish faces with Russian people? That makes no sense. In the 90s due to all the starvation, it probably increased the number of childish faces due to malnourishment, but that's only a single decade, compared to an entire century of healthy living.

They are above 16, therefore not underage.

I don't know what mongoloid khanate you are from my Finngoloid friend but girls are underage until at least 18 or 21 in developed regions of the world

18 - adulthood
16 - the age of consent

>21
Can carry a gun, can drive a car since 16, but can't have sex. And considering your girls lose their virginity around 13, it's not working that well is it?

Underage teenagers can have sex with eachother when they are the same age you dillwhip. It's creepy when dudes like you lust after pubescent girls at a presumably far more advanced age than her.

Serafima >>>>>>>>>>>

rare
>burger who knows a bit of geography
super rare!

PRIVET

he's full of shit. we literally cannot into geography, its built into our brains

surprisingly americans that actually leave the country and travel are far more knowledgeable about the world outside of trump nation. if you ever meet an american expat in europe 9 times out of 10 they will be far more educated than the plebs who shitpost like

Whore!

be nice.

Nyet

rude

In my opinion, the right more beautiful and have freckles :3

The girls as from left are much more in my college.

so based.

She's terrible. I'm serious.

whats wrong with her?

jesus christ you russians are fucking pedophiles this girl looks to be only 12 are you serious ivan ivanovich?

Pls send Bride Russia, I will give you my old baseball glove in which you can barter for a loaf of black rye bread

she could literally pass for early 20s

кyтe

Mongolian genes

This girl 17 years old, lol.

Nope. Finlands genes.

I dont know if thats normal for you in your country but by usa standards is backwards. spasiba for the info tovarisch

But I already have a bread. Send me better some democracy.

dude please relax

Oh what a cute nosey you got there :^3
Send more pics

>op asked to post qt women
>posts traps

post more rare natalias

>16 - the age of consent

Isn't it 14?