Do brazilians care about being knocked out of Copa America Centenario? Or are you all waiting for the Olympics?

Do brazilians care about being knocked out of Copa America Centenario? Or are you all waiting for the Olympics?

Do portuguese care about being bankrupt? Or are you all waiting to starve?

Jej

More than we would like to admit, less than people think we do
It could be a good thing if Dunga was sacked even the ones who defend him at CBF were choked yesterday

Brazillians dont care about soccer desu

Do leafs care about falling? Or are you all waiting for autumn?

bit rude :(

>olympics
If anything the Copa was infinitely more important than memelympics.

If he gets sacked you guys wouod probably go back to Felipao

Not even memeing, but I didn't watch a single game of this meme competition. So, no. Most people in Brazil didn't watch it either, but they are kinda mad that we aren't great or respected anymore.

This. However, saying this right know and considering the idea foreigners have about us, it will just sound like we are butthurt.

You sound like Americans.
I don't mean that in a nice way.

I'm just waiting until I can move to Canada desu

This, pretty much. People are kinda upset that we don't win shit, but we talk about it for a few minutes and then we proceed to ignore our NT until the next competition comes up.

I honestly don't care about either.

I was watching Bethesda's show at E3 when Peru game was happening.

>they are kinda mad that we aren't great or respected anymore.
7-1 happened. Deal with it.

I don't understand why teams like Brazil and Argentina don't take these types of tournaments seriously. Even if most of the other teams aren't up to their standards they can use these games to form a bond with each other and learn their flaws and what they do right. It seems like the only thing they take seriously is the world cup but when they get there they never win because they lack that chemistry. Dumbfucks

Players don't give a shit about the national team anymore after they get a good deal in Europe and clubs don't even want their players to play for the NT to avoid injuries.

The NT's purpose right now is literally to hype some players who have agents friends to the CBF.

In Brazil's case it's because the team fucking sucks right now. People used to care about everything around this team back then.

>Most people in Brazil didn't watch it either
Ask for yourself, literally everyone i know on the internet was talking and doing memes about the damn games.

that was uncalled for
fucking leaf

Is that leaf a medal for defeating Brazil?

>thinking Brazil has a chance against this

>a fucking leaf

Brazilians should have so much more to care about.

Yes, sack Dunga to put who? This is our worst generation ever, there is nothing anyone could do now.

most people went to sleep after the first half.

this generation is still 10x better than any peruvian or ecuadorian generation, stop excusing his incompetence.

Those shitty ecuadorian an peruANO generations kicked you out of the copa favelado

Peru: 9 out of 11 players play in dirty local teams.
Brazil: multimillion european players.

Result: brazil btfo rekt, no respect, new england.

You cant make this shit up. My sides.

so? we're talking about coaching you retarded cholo.

>be statistically favored to end up 1st place with a draw or tie.

>go from 1st in the group to 3rd

Embarrassing. Even a Brazilian C team should have walked that group which was designed to give Brazil a spot in the knockouts and ya dun goofed