New s/fur

new s/fur

Other urls found in this thread:

hardware.slashdot.org/story/14/09/06/2131223/some-core-i7-5960x--x99-motherboards-mysteriously-burning-up
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

that sounds like a very likely reason

then why do all the updates? is your system running incredibly instable or why do you update it?

I'm dog tred. don't know how long I can last tonight...

*tired

it was a fairly warm day today, and i'm in an attic room which means all the heat is mine

weren't there actual cases of early x99 boards catching fire?
and this

my laptop does have a SSD. but an old one (120 gb), and the bottleneck in my laptop is the old dual core cpu. but still a nice machine (Thinkpads are great laptops!)

>weren't there actual cases of early x99 boards catching fire?
wait, like in actually spitting flames or what?

Update is my middle name :3

Yeah I have problems w/ a couple of RAM sticks no worky. Tho there's about 99% chance one of the DIMM slots on the mobo is completely dead. Butt I also have one vacant and working slot (and another 4 more actually butt they're a separate bank/cluster) butt neither of my extra RAM work on it which I assume could be foxed w/ a later BIOS version.

Anyway, regardless, I always keep my shit up to date. IMO a BIOS upgrade is knot a "hotfox" butt just as impurtant as updating any software and should be kept as latest

IMHO a bios update is only necessary if a system runs unstable or you need it for a new cpu or such. 'never change a running system' is my motto.

I think so, though I can't see a huge amount about it now.

hardware.slashdot.org/story/14/09/06/2131223/some-core-i7-5960x--x99-motherboards-mysteriously-burning-up

I only see 2 instances mentioned there, it was quite a "long" time ago

Longer w/ coffee

nah, had 4 coffee and a couple of energy drinks today, my stomach can't take any more.
just gonna cuddle into bed with my cat and enjoy the fact I can sleep as long as I want

I'm too tired to go on, therefore heading to sleep
See you.

good night, Gears
sleep well

ror penthouse

Get a fan

Why yes, another variant of mine, X99 DELUXE sure did. It also killed CPUs. Some dude who blogs tech shit had his board kill two i7-5960Xs, which is a ~1,000$ CPU. Asus paid tho

Oh how lovely. Cant sleep, yet again.

Anyone like Cats Can't Dance?

damnit, fell asleep.
now finally going to bed.

cya around, guys
have a nice furry friday night

-MadMax out

yeah, its great in the winter. i do have one of those standing fans, but i'm not sure if it vibrates through the floor. i've switched to some much thinner, loose clothing and it's manageable now :D

that's crazy, glad they paid up though

>Thinkpads are great laptops!
If you mean as in they'll sooner become obsolete than fall apart, sure

Tho the furst mite knot apply much nowadays since x86 CPU purrfurrmance evolves about 5-10% pur release (about annually) these days

Also, don't tell it's an AMD?

what model is it?

Where do you guys usually get your pics?

Maybe on a standard consumer mobo

Gamer/enthusiast mobos may receive new OC tools via updates

On things like routers I've seen "BIOS updates don't need to be applied on a purrfect working system" butt that's only because they're worried you botch the update send it in fur repairs

it's a T400 from 2008 with a 2.2 ghz core2duo.
I upgraded the ram to 6 gb and installed the ssd 2 years ago, and it's still running fine and doing everything I need. including (older) vidya. runs 4 hours on battery, is sturdy as fuck but also lightweight enough for every day carry.

now I'm really out. I fucking need to get sleep.
bye

Niggers can you keep a secret?

here

Yeah has me believe only Asus(!!!) X99s had fire incidents

from here, e621, u18_chan and a couple of smaller furry sites

>dem caffeine tolez
Ayyy

>cuddle into bed with my cat
Jelly :/

>sleep as long as I want
Appurently no more Caturday school

G'nitey

nice, i have an old 2007 macbook with a core 2 duo and that runs fine (sans OS X) but the battery exploded and the charger has died so it's temporarily out of service :(
core 2 duos were good

later!

not when its told on a public imageboard

Ah g'nitey

Nighers do you wanna know what i fucking did?

Do any of you even give a fuck

why would we?

confidence-inspiring :V

You should if you hate g/fur

>knot sure if it vibrates through the floor
Place it on a carpet. Unless it's a very shaggy one

>switched to loose clothing
>tfw living solo
>knot even underwear required

Warranty, probs. And having an online blog that appurently a good number of ppl read prolly helps too
>knot that ppl didn't already hate Asus fur their CS

Nigga this thread is already done milking anons empty. You can post every dick in the universe if you want but what has already cum'd cannot be anti-cum'd, fool.

why would I hate g/fur? the can do their own thing in their own threads.

breads, FA, e621

You got it wrong nigger

>runs 4 hours on battery
If that's still the original battery it's genuinely amazing. I've honestly never seen a laptop battery live longer than about 2 years tops (on daily use)

I don't fucking fink so.

i could definitely get naked in here, but i'm wearing comfortable stuff now :D

i do wonder, if it didn't happen to a high-profile blogger but instead a normal person, how much bullshit would you have to go through to get a refund + damages?

brrrb gonna acquire water

>fagpoop
Maybe you mentioned it b4 butt I've furgotten

However, didkn't surprise tbh :/

>I am shit user
>I wasted the last 4 days of my life litterally spamming the living shit out of g/fur, traps, boipussy and every gay thread on Sup Forums

TODAY VICTORY HAS BEEN ARCHIVED!

i went to /trash/ and found pic related

Are you not happy i menaged to kick furry faggots from Sup Forums???

>i could definitely get naked in here
i started this 3;

>but instead a normal person
Someone who atleast has an FB acc and can into Asus' FB page. Probably also quite easy

okie

Why are you not praising me

cause we don't give a fuck. g/fur doesn't bother
us, if you wana waste time spamming their threads, go right ahead. No one here cares.

Dokn't even quite what did you supposedly do

I 100% approve this reaction image

bump bump

haha yeah, but that was 2007 and some years ago i decided apple can eat my dick and installed debian.
it wasn't a bad machine, but OS X was and still is shit

seems like kind of a dick move really

I'm fighting your fight nigger
Don't you want a fag-free Sup Forums?
g/fur is only the first step
Next will be traps
Then dick rate

I'm gonna purge every istance of gay roleplay from this board
Remember my words.