Are China and India the most degenerate countries in the world?

Are China and India the most degenerate countries in the world?

No, the US is.

India by far

You forget about Africa?

>poo in loo

yes.

/thread

isn't China the 2nd largest economy?

I'd go with any mudslime country over any of the above. Why did this fucking Sup Forums degeneracy meme have to migrate over here though?

thisisbait.jpg

No. The united states of america is. Pedo priests and incest familys run rampant in america.

No, they are the most stable and indestructible in the world. Chinese and Indians are dont have to deal with niggers or Trump

And where're your arguments?

That's a continent.

That doesn't mean shit.

That shit's rampant everywhere. We just arrest people for it here. That's why you know about it. It's allowed to continue in whatever shit country you're from.

Very true, just take a lot at your average American

Pretty sure that's a .gif m8

Trips of truth

Nope, bro; USA is the source of all degenerate, cancerous shit in the world today.

more trash society please

India for sure. Fucking disgusting people. They literally shit on the streets because they think if they use a toilet, a witch will eat them or some shit.

Also, all the mudslime countries.

>did you forget about Africa

Are you FUCKING RETARDED???

Africa is a CONTINENT. Repeat after me.

Cun-ti-nant. Do you even pay attention in class, chump??

This makes me proud to be American.

You may be an idiot but Africans are by far the most degenerate

most phones,pc parts and 95% of electronics are made in china

Chinks and Indians know how to deal with niggers. Not that they have many over there.

Wrong. America is most degenerate. Africa made america great.

this.

at least you don't see China, infested with gays, jews and niggers on tv and trying to sell it like it's a normal thing.

I agree, if you don't you are... a nigger

I didn't think this but then I checked and was convinced

Have to agree with this guy. Yeah we have just about every terrible thing here, but we make more of an effort to stop the stuff other countries let slide. Incestuous families being pretty high on that list there, Russian.

Just pick literally any country in Africa then

Yeah, we do have that :( But trust that they're looked at with disgust by MOST Americans. The vast majority of the people who don't judge that shit are the ones being judged.

Or maybe the problem is the guy that hates gays, jews, and niggers, you pathetic fuck.

At the cost of killing its own country.

>Do
You still in school, little fella? Also who pronounces it cUntinant?

At least she is following the rules of the road.

I was moving parcels when your ma and da where riding around on grifters and choppers

>Pakistan

>ma and da
Yeah I take it back; you sound old af. You do you, grandpa.

Or a Scouser

/Thread

Fair enough. I doubt I'm much younger than you though.