New thread Boxxy/Catie

New thread Boxxy/Catie

Forever Queen

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=w0m0hTrtlWM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It's my birthday! Who wants a blowjob?

night other user!

pretty sweet you got your birthday off gmt 2 day session is a godsend, sorry for same gif again but idk its pretty perfect

Hey guys Boxxybro from Minnesota here how is everyone have not been on here for awhile missed you guys.

Gonna get a bottle of whiskey in tomorrow.

Used to drink a bottle a week but haven't drunk it since Christmas.

good stuff what whiskey you drink?

I like Jim beam white label, so probably that. Maybe devils cut I dunno yet.

haha my knowledge of whiskey starts and ends with irish whiskeys but id be familiar with the white label! hitting the pub to celebrate or do you rather celebrating in the confines of your own home?

I'll say here and post as normal.

thats cool! gives you a chance to enjoy your whiskey tomorrow anyway! wish i was good at drawing i could make some boxxy fan art or something for your birthday but the company of another fan is what i can give you! plus the early boxxy gifs get posted when im here! :P

love that picture

When you got your ball anyways? I forget.

next friday but even though its a week away still feels too close man! i imagine the panic will go through cycles and ill be full on fukishima on thursday, thats gonna be fun for me lol. i started daydreaming again though and this time it was about the girl im going with instead of boxxy and the ball went amazing and we hit it off and it was ncie. itd be cool if that happened irl!

I love it too.

If you play it cool and act yourself I think you will get some.

>uni

thats a cute picture user! i really like it! You got any more :)

honestly that would be a dream come true. never mentioned but ive met her before, embarassed myself in front of her too once i was blackout drunk but thats neither here nor there, anyway i think shes a really sweet person and i get excited being around her. personalities are absolute polar oppoisites though, shes sociable and stuff and i dont think wed get on that well but idk. i ramble. drink is flowing now which loosens the proverbial tongue sorry :P

Some girls find it cute if you're awkward. I think you will end up getting some at the end of the night,

This is best waifu

Fro you, maybe. People have different tastes.

yeah different kinds of awkward though they find it cute if youre shy too if youre the right shy :P im just struggle to talk to these new people awkward. maybe itll work to my favour though thatd be sweet :P these fucking capchas take 7 years to enter

Do you ever leave your own thread op? Not being a dick, just curious

When the beer starts flowing you'll do fine I guarantee it.

Happy B day, you wild man.
Why aren't you out snorting coke off a strippers teats?

Thanks bro!

>Why aren't you out snorting coke off a strippers teats?

I'm a simple man.

haha thats when im in the zone i guess :P even with all the shit life is good right? were still able to sit here and get drunk and fawn over boxxy no matter what happens, you got fuckers worldwide drinking for your birthday man :P

Coke and strippers very expensive.

oh god dammit is he in here to now

hey man! There was edited version of this pic some user did that removed the pimple from the ass, i dont save that shit though :/

I know, I know. Just had to give you some grief.
Just 'avin a giggle, m8. Good day? Just average on this side of the pond.

Always depends who you know, and you off all people should know this. How's life?
Thanks, I'll keep my eyes open 4 it.

Can't complain like.

>you got fuckers worldwide drinking for your birthday man

I do know one or two people kek.

I got it

>you off all people should know this.
I'm just a Chloƫ fag that hangs around sometimes, you may have me mistaken, but I could appreciate some Coke and strippers.

I'm fucking drunk as shit right now to be honest

nah obviously i just think its cool a bit surreal you know? I dunno maybe im thinking too much into it but seems cool to me! :P

a good clean up job by the user

And this one is the last one. Btw.

you got some sick handwriting imitation abilities lol

Thanks user.

best for last! you toned down her false lashes or mascara or whatever but face shape and everything is unmistakably boxxy1

Well when you've done it for 5 years it just kinda happens

Beauty. Cali bro here got plastic. Now printing. Rushing to see friends. By all.

Svetlana, actually. But thanks anyways.

By dude. See you.

Peace out bro

Bye*

And good night to the others

of course the hair sorry yes!

i guess it is :P

Night.

Sweet dreams, my queen.

And Liam, have a nice ay, see you tomorrow.

Sweet dreams my Queen.

Well my bday won't really start until tomorrow.

Have fun bro! I'll have a drink for you.

And i thought bronies were cringey.

it is what it is, i see no cringe

Nah. I've seen you drunker. I'm tipping a pint to you.
Sure buddy, whatever. No reason to get your fun-o-meter bent.

youtube.com/watch?v=w0m0hTrtlWM

I'm going to get "THAT" drunk tonight.

USA pint less than UK pint. SHAMING THE IMPERIAL SYSTEM

Your gallon is less than ours too what's up with that?

A pint is a pint, I'm pretty sure. 16 oz?
I'm actually drinking a 24 oz.
Taking it easy because I want to get up and do yard work early, tomorrow.
Saved, ty.

UK pint is like just over half a litre right? what do the yanks be drinking? they have those 330ml cans iirc?