What is your opinion on transgender people?

What is your opinion on transgender people?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ra-cNBhelso
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

what kind of opinion is asked?
i guess, its ok to be trans

the concept of being transgender is not new, but it has a newfound frequency due to evolving gender standards in western culture. its true that some people simply feel more at home as the opposite gender, and we can't fault them for that. i have a trans friend, he's very happy after transitioning 5 years ago. I wish trans acceptance was more common

I don't mind them, as long as they don't stick the fact that they're Trans into my fucking face. Hate those idiots who can't stop talking about it.

Don't mind trans as long as they're not being shits to me for no reason

Trans people should be accept wherever they want. It's so hard to me oppressed like that.

Annoying, whiney, makes everything more complicated than it should be, utterly repulsive human beings

not real people.

Nice try

they arent people

i think, its often a culture thing... like theres existing a trans-positive native american culture thats called "two spirit"

This

when ppl are more happy to be the opposite gender their body is, why should i judge?
i dont care, none of my business

I used to not mind them. People should be able to dress, act and call themselves whatever they want. When they want to overwrite reality and want people to actually recognize them and treat them for what they're obviously not, they start to piss me off.

You can chop your balls off, put on a dress and ask me to call you "Nancy"; and I won't give a flying fuck. Just respect the fact my dick will be completely limp around you, and if that I'm not giving you female special treatment. That treatment is for things I want to fuck.

Well if you don't care, they will try to make you, yep.

Agree

what ever happend to gay pride? like i can understand a man being proud of himself and the fact that he like to sodomize/get sodomized by other men (or a woman rug munching or tribadism). but this bullshit about being a woman in a man's body is just bullshit. especially since all they do as "women" is the easy shit. they dress up to get attention, they don't have the pressures of being an emotional island or bread winner. im sure most of these delusional faggots would give up their bullshit story right quick if they had to menstruate and worry about becoming pregnant as well. own up to what you are an stop pretending to be something you're not. and if you have to spend money to maintain your femininity you're not feminine.

Being tansgennder is not normal and should not be glorified. But I still think there are some people "born in the wrong body", but the tumblr-sjw types glorifying being trans/asexual/genderfuckingfluidasifit'sevenathing/attack helicopterkin really make a fucking joke of it alll.

you cannot identify as a trans person forever. Trans does not mean "in between" it means "changing gender from one to the other"

there is no thing as a transsexual agender, a trans person is either male or female

None of it fucking matters

It's a delusion we should not entertain. You dont play along with schizophrenics during their episodes. You don't feed into mental disorders and play like they're not exactly that, a mental disorder.

mental disorder or not, the humane thing is to let them transition. However a legit trans person is transitioning to the other gender - the trans asexual genderqueer foxkins of tumblr makes a legitimate mental disorder into a joke

as long as they aren't making up genders we're all good here

You wouldn't let a mental person chop off their arms, so why would you let them chop of their cock?

I don't give a fuck. If a trans person is cool, he/she'll be my friend. If a trans person is tumblr-tier retarded, he/she wont.

mentally ill

I'm cool with trans people, my ex girlfriend is trans. She was one of the coolest people I ever met. Too bad I fucked things up though

i dont like the mentally ill

hot hot HOT

>Too bad I fucked things up though
>I fucked things up
>I
Did you perform the op or something?

I'd like Bailey Jay if she did more than just fucking her boyfriend. videos always focus on his weird dick.

They're fucking disgusting. A worthless waste of human flesh. They're upset that they can't attract anyone of the opposite sex, so they think they can just change their gender. Doesn't fucking work like that. Insecure little faggots, I don't even consider them human.

No, nothing like that. I was wanting a more serious relationship with her, and she said she wasn't ready, and I made the mistake of pushing the issue too hard and lost her in the process.

That's a minority, if any, you fucking dumb-ass. Not to mention that no-one gives a shit what you consider human, or non-human.

that's exactly what i call closed minded.

Are you having girl problems user?

They shouldn't be classified as people.

You sure showed him

It's too ambiguous. When I hear a news blurb about someone who is " A transgendered woman", I honestly don't know what the fuck they mean. Is it a woman who now has a dick? Is it a man who now has a pussy? They all fucking look hideously the same.

Seriously, they need to stop this shit. Just call them what they are...A misguided, irrational, mentally-disturbed woman or a misguided, irrational, mentally-disturbed man.

This fucking board is full of SJW faggots now. Sup Forums is absolute cancer nowadays, all the creative and original fags have left, it's just shitty circlejerking of facebook-tier memes, shitty ylyl threads, rekt, and faggot trap threads now. That's all it is. Sup Forums is dead. It's essentially just an edgy reddit now. You newfags disgust me.

Be what you want to be, just don't fucking rub it in peoples faces just to get a rise out of them. Same also goes for anyone else or gender or sexuality.

Mentally deranged individuals who should be cast out from society.

I learned it as (born gender)-to-(target gender), or trans(target gender). So a transwoman is actually a man, but they want to be a woman.

Actually that's how I treat this entire thing, like when we were kids and played opposite day. I don't really believe them, I just play along and laugh when nobody's looking.

>ur nut stoopid, u r teh nermie newfigs, d iz ded

some look fuckable
Most are hideous freaks

I'm grateful to not be involved with them.

LE INTERNET HATE MACHINE XDXD

I'd call anyone that gives into their base urges weak faggots. This applies to straight men that are so into pussy as well. You are living a monkey life if you think anything about sex is so important as to live your life around it. You are sacrificing so much opportunity in your pursuit of base urges. You have sex. Good job. You've been doing what every single organism has been doing since well before multicellular organisms crawled out of the slime. Enjoy being an animal.

The mentally retarded

>Be what you want to be

That's the sort of thinking that got us into this fucked up situation in the first place.

No, you can't just think that you are a man, woman, dog, tree, spastic, or orange. If you do, then you are clearly abnormal and need to seek the help of a psychologist.

Get a grip on reality, you fucking fruitcakes.

Things change. Society changes, public opinions change, taboos naturally grow into trends, the things of tomorrow will never be what they were yesterday.
Plus maybe by tomorrow theyd create a dildo big enough to satisfy your gay fantasies, til you get used to it ;)

I think a huge problem about transgender people is that with many of them it's mostly a "grass is greener on the other side" type of situation. They don't feel like they fit in so they think that they would be happier as something else. I used to support trans people, but I've heard to many stories now of them having sex reassignement surgery and then still be unhappy.

it sucks for the transgendered people i think. i hope they get help rather than enabling their delusions.

If they're unhappy with their gender, let them change. Life's too short to worry about insignificant shit that doesn't affect me.

Does 'be what you want to be' sound like 'we can no longer judge our fellow humans' to you?

YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND Sup Forums THEN FAGGOT
WE H8 AUTHORITIES

is that an you're running the chan on?

That's what it has become.

Don't be naive.

There won't be a real acceptance of them until its profitable. Which is already starting to happen through media.

Thanks Neoliberalism.

no, people aren't born in the wrong bodies. those people have a few wires crossed upstairs. born in the wrong body. the sheer arrogance.

WTF are you on about I've been here since 2009 and there has always been trap threads. You're a dumb motherfucker.

I hear you, but we need the livestock to sustain us.

eh, hit or miss

>no-one gives a shit what you consider human, or non-human.
you don't know what this thread is about, do you faggot?

Sure, if you pay attention to the extreme, and only the extreme, but not with the average person, no.

>2009
>implying Sup Forums hasn't been a degenerate, unfunny shithole since after 2006/7.

There's a difference between your opinion on trans people, and you declaring what makes a person no longer a fucking person.

>being this butthurt about what others choose to do with their life

How insecure can you possibly be? Sup Forums has ALWAYS been shit, you fucking newfriend. I'm sorry that you came on here expecting EPIC TROLLZ because the other kids at school told you to expect it.

ps you're a faggot

I have too much to worry about myself. I can't be bothered to police the choices of others. I don't really believe gender is important until you are about to fuck something.

You do realize traps and trannies are actually Sup Forums as fuck right? I have been casually browsing Sup Forums since like 2008 and there has always been a trap/tranny thread on here.

that's his opinion broski, and it's exactly what OP asked for.

Got no problem with them

You obviously can't read you stupid piece of shit. There's always been rekt, ylyl, le reddit memes, and trap threads, but that's ALL there is now. Fucking autistic retard, learn to read. 2009 means you're a fucking newfag, get the fuck off my Sup Forums

Well some my good man but yeah same here HOT HOT HOT

OP: what's your opinion tomatoes?
user: FUCKING NIGGER KIKE FRUIT ISN'T EVEN FOOD!

sauce?

Who is Linetrap?

Boys fucking boys. Girls fucking girls. Old men fucking young women. Old women fucking young boys. What a show. When ISIS comes to slit my throat I shall be smiling. Even the Caesars could not have imagined a more spectacular burning of Rome.

yeah, user's opinion was that nigger kike fruit isn't even food.

Pack your bags guys. He is the ultimate Tranny.

But do you see how that opinion is hardly pertinent? It's an absurd thing to say, that just detracts from any actually constructive conversation that could be had.

It's quite a sight to behold, isn't it?

nigga, you blind?
holy shit

delusional delta retards

transgender are:
- fuckin' gayfaggots
- hysteric and psyco
- only good at brutal sex with cocaine/lsd-wasted guys
- a shame for any civilized world

call me gay, but i would definitely do given the chance
it's like the hottest thing i have ever seen

Bullshit from rich stupid people. Here in the shithole i live people are just too poor to waste time worrying about delusions.

but you have time to be on Sup Forums shithole of retardness lol

i suppose

I think it's a mental illness and should be treated as such. If someone thinks they're an animal, society ridicules them. It's no different with trans people.

Just because you're a guy that wants to dress up, wear makeup, and get fucked in the ass doesn't make you a woman. You can cut off as many parts as you want or add as many as you want, it doesn't change the fact that you were born male and genetically are a man, simple as that.

You should silence his hate speech.

Liberal faggot.

Transgender people often have psychological issues. Which makes me wonder if those psychological issues are the cause of their gender issues. Transgender people are probably mentally ill and should be helped rather than being accepted for changing gender.

This is excluding cases where genetic and physical gender are different. In those cases it's obvious that something went wrong with physical development.

Wait, did they pay each other?

this, all you faggots listen to the teacher and educate your fagdom. open your mind to common sense

these two make good points

Put all the words you want into my mouth, dumb-ass.

This

>pretending not to be an edgy reddit tier memelord

youtu.be/ra-cNBhelso

>06:00