Which population is inheritantly more pro gun

Which population is inheritantly more pro gun

Canada, hands down. Australians are literally ethnocentric about their gun control policies.

I'd wager Canada because they have forests and bodies of water full of wild game.

Doesn't Australia have lots of outback to hunt in tho. I would imagine they would also have a pretty big outdoors culture

Canada, easily

We have a much bigger hunting culture and we have more rural people by far.

Australia is like Texas

Canada is like Sweden

Australia

>This is what Sup Forums actually believes

In reality Canada is much closer to Texas than is Australia by fucking far. And Australia is much closer to Sweden than Canada by fucking far

Lay off the memes, pierre

Australians are like the samurai. Guns have no honor to them. They prefer to deal with the wild life with their bare hands.

Sweden fits our gun laws and social systems pretty well. The only difference is Harper put all the money into big oil, while Scandinavia put it all into social programs.

You sound like a textbook leftist.

Kill yourself

Canada cuz polar bears and wild game, also i don't think Canada was hit by any mass murdering psychopaths since the 1980's

>buzzwords
I see we have nothing left to discuss.

Canada by a long shot.

These days even our farmers are fine with the noguns that we have.

not on this issue

you honour us with this post

Sadly, pic related

Why do you keep up with our extremely niche news such as this?

Saw it on /k/

It was posted somewhere else a little bit earlier.

that makes sense

seems fair enough too, allowing people to have that shotgun if it has 5 rounds or less seems reasonable.

Our last terrorist attack (lindt cafe siege) had a casuality count of 3 because he could only source a sawn off shotgun for his weapon.
Terrorist - 1
Police - 2 (including 1 hostage)

fuck yeah

You mean the left-wing lunatics like to boast about them. The same way Swedes boast about their idiot migration and gender policies. It's just leftists being fucking retards. Need to shoot them all.

>ywn place a block of salt in front of your cabin and blast a moose from your front porch
>ywn have weather that naturally refrigerates all of your food
>ywn feed an entire family with a single animal for the whole winter
>ywn stay in great shape while regularly eating poutine because you shovel snow

What kind of vegetables do snow dwellers eat during the winter though?

If I was in Australia I'd just walk to the beach and go fishing.

Obviously Canada
they don;t hunt at all
they have no hunting culture

at most they pay someone to shoot boars from a helicopter.

>What kind of vegetables do snow dwellers eat during the winter though?
root veggies?
usually preservatives

or go to the fucking supermarket and get fresh mangoes all year round

>tfw you're a leftist and you support gun rights
you're generalising, user

>they don;t hunt at all
>they have no hunting culture
>at most they pay someone to shoot boars from a helicopter.

Haha, I don't think you could be more wrong if you tried.

> They prefer to deal with the wild life with their bare hands.

of course, how else would they jerk off their emu masters

Maybe one year you'll actually amount to something of significance, Singapore.

the only thing you amount to is getting mounted by emus

Same newspaper
>Smh
>Dingos take over !!!

Canada has better gun laws than any European country (minus Czechia and Switzerland) or Australia. Being so close to USA makes it harder to be completely gun-cucked.

I live in rural australia and I know a lot of people with guns and I am glad that our laws are so strict

I would hate to see a bunch of drunk bogans and abbos running around with firearms

like dis ?

Plenty of casual shooters and hunters once you get out of the city, at least from my generation most of us farm kids grew up with a .22 and plinking rabbits.

The other reason they pay someone like me to roll up on their feral animal problems is that the problems are just so massive and casual hobby shooters aren't in the same league- they'll kill maybe 10 pigs, a goat or two and call it a good weekend. On a good weekend with a helicopter I've killed a smidge under 350 feral pigs and one particular place was so infested with goats I killed over 460 in two days. Even if I'm in a truck with a spotlight it'd be rare we'd kill under 100.
Plus there's just not that many of us with the particular skillset of hanging out the side of a heli at 150km/h, 30m off the ground, still able to hit what we're aiming at and not blow a hole through the damn chopper in the process. Heck my brother in law who's in the same business as me flatly refuses to do it because its pretty fucking crazy.

Aside from that, we do a job that's needed- your livestock are unworried, no gates get messed with, property is un-ventilated and we're far safer than the majority of SUV drivers or some random that turns up blowing holes in damn near everything/anything.

Canada
Australia is like a noguns Texas though

Canada has 30.8 guns per 100 residents
Australia has 21.7 guns per 100 residents

I think Canada has looser gun laws[citation needed]. I don't know about culturally, guns were a pretty big part of Australia prior to 1996, both my parents owned several firearms before having to turn them in and as you can see, there are still a lot of firearms in Aus. I think loosening the laws up a bit and stop doing shit like banning something because it has a "military look" but identical function to something more innocuous, needs to happen. I don't believe it would result in much more death or injury, the most would come from suicide being slightly easier. I still think they should be far more restricted than US laws though, they're tools meant for killing remember, they have no place in modern society except as a hobby for appreciating such tools, their variations and engineering. Also for hunting. Then again, I like the idea that they should only be acquired and used with an actual real purpose, generally that's hunting either for sport or culling. Though that eliminates much of the hobbyist aspect. We certainly don't need them for protection in Australia, shit that a firearm might have a positive impact on, basically never happens, it would only mean some cunts getting shot and shit getting out of hand. I don't like the idea of some of the spastic cunts we got running around having firearms either. Though I don't know if anything would come of it anyway. In this country we either complain or ignore, no one really takes severe action against others, no one would assassinate someone for example and shootings would be comparably rare.