not as good as you expected, i bet

Looked like she was flossing her teeth.

Did you kiss him after he swallowed?

/thread
#rekt

she gives good head, shame about the small dick

Better. I blew my load in about 90 seconds

wasted talent poor her

Don't worry about her...she said she felt like a bj queen because she could deep throat it without gagging and that she could finish me so quickly

Blowjobs are shit.

They don't even feel good, just weirdly wet and warm. I think my dick's gland is just not fucking sensitive, and I ain't even circ

Was this her first lesbian encounter? How'd you make your clit so big?

You know, I sort of felt like that. Thats how it mostly felt. However, I have been to hookers who fucking sucked my balls empty. Even better than fucking.

So it depends on the mouth. However, the good cocksuckers are few and far between. Thats why I sometimes wondered if I should get a male hooker once, so see if they give better head.

ahh fair enough if you had a good time, she has talent tho

You just haven't had a good one

Right? I thought I was the only one. I thought I'd broken my dick or some shit. Like, I can visibly see my gf licking the tip of my dick, but I can barely feel it. On second thoughts, maybe both our dicks are broken?

Most guys I've gotten head from are better than the girls

Well when you were sucking him off you swallowed right? Also how big was his dick

Thats what I heard, so I thought i'd might give it a shot once. On the other hand, I dont really want to be locked in a situation where im naked with a potentially crazy faggot I never met before.

you kidding me? a proper blowjob given by someone who actually likes sucking dick can be better than sex

Do you like my cock?

How did you get the taste out of your mouth afterwards?

What did it feel like?

I have yet to have a girl reach past halfway for me feelsspaghettiman

BJ's are best from a man who knows what he's doing

That webm

>When your dick so little she can only use 3 fingers to jack you off

A bag of sand

Bi guy here. guys are definitely much better at sucking dick, but nothing compares to the sight of an enthusiastic woman slobbing on your knob

grats i could care less tho, but grats i guess.

I've felt the same but most girls dont know us best, you gotta teach them or find a slut...I've hated some because it feels good but its just not enough to get close..others are amazing almost too amazing to make me wonder who they fucked before me..

Wait a sec, is that webm of you OP?

Did he smell nice?

How'd you meet the girl and how did this come about OP?

bump 4 story

how old r u

She didn't even suck on it she was breathing on it

Like a few others said, best blowjobs are usually the ones given by men.

Firstly it's because they actually enjoy sucking dick and secondly they know what to do.

I've had bjs from girls who think that just sticking my dick in her mouth and moving up and down is how it should be done.

Also had some decent ones, my current gf gives great blowjobs but pretty much once in a blue moon, she claims she enjoys it but then rarely gives em which is pretty shit.

It's because none of those girls really liked you or were that attracted to you. But you really hit it off with guys, you're a faggot user, but rejoice happily in your faggotry

>blow job
Ayyy

You could be onto something user, but then again aren't we all faggots in this wonderful world?