Welcome to England

Welcome to England.

Fucking stourbridge, what a shithole

I'm so glad I don't like in the midlands or northern england. Absolute shit m8.

The other day I learned that London is 1/8th Muslim. Enjoy the muzzies, faggots. You engineered your own downfall.

Then please pity me, I live in dudley. Nothing worse than dealing with the peasantry on a daily basis.

save me i live in dudley

Could be worse. It could be Rotherham. Never trust taxi drivers.

Im not racist, but its pretty shitty to alter a country's cultural identity cause your country is to shitty to figure out how to not live like fucking animals. RIP Britain/Germany.

It's okay mate, we can do this.

Paki here.

Too bad eurocucks aren't allowed to have the tools necessary to defeat the muslim hoards that will destroy their civilization

Please come and shoot some common sense into these left wing tossers

Hi Sup Forums!

how's mental illness today?

Where i live we have guns, everybody has a gun near me.

They altered their identity because their food was so shitty, even after importing ingredients from the East, so they had to import shitloads of pakis to make good food for them.

UK has like a 1.2% Muslim population. US has like 28% of blacks.

lol
ol
o
lolol
olo
olololo

Good, but that's not a common occurrence in most of europe

>UK has like a 1.2% Muslim population
You sure about that pal?

Muslim degenerates are out there right now drugging underage white girls for gangbangs and we are just letting it happen. I'm glad I don't have a daughter. The authorities are clearly pussies.

Are all the muslims in big cities? How come London is 1/8th muslim? 1.2% seems too low.

as a paki myself, these look like a bunch of fucking dickheads, can't argue.

>eurocucks
>weapon literally says "AUSTRIA" on the side of it

Im fucking one in her arsehole right now. When your son has a daughter ill make sure i'll get my son to holla. We are the future. Your women know it.

I know, i live in a rural, predominantly right-wing village in the middle of nowhere, englands pretty much fucked.

You're Islamophobia is showing.

Why are you letting this happen britcucks? Are you scared of getting blown up?

Umm...that's the point faggot. Eurocucks are so cucked most cannot legally own their own produced weapons. Fucking retard...kek

same here man, same here

Its 4.8 (2011)

If this ever happened to me I'd take five of you paki scum down with me.

Give it 10 years, and theyll be screaming why noone did anything...

That's at least 3 of us, anyone else want to own up?

How angry are you with whites right now?

Stourbridge isn't that bad for arabs? Somewhere like Spark Brook, and mainy of the Bham areas, totally.

Pity me, I work in Merry Hill, and work tomorrow. This thread may be all 'fuck arabs' but I'd rather speak to them than the inbred fat assholes that are dudley people.

I know Birmingham is the highest in Britain, but even then it's pretty low. it's 70% white, and the rest is blacks, asians, arabs, any other mixed non white

And Catholic Priests touched little boys. Two wrongs don't make a right, but there are cunts all over the world

Muslims are like 'Wow my ancestors created an absolute pile of shit, but at least our white neighbours ancestors were working hard and creating a sustainable free country!'

And now the white people born in the 70s are like "Dont worry we will share it with you because our ancestors werent very nice to your ancestors so now we can remedy our old hate'

Now the white people are like 'Holy fucking shit these people are absolutely fucked up.'

So you work in retail? I do, I deal with a lot of eastern Europeans, they are generally very nice, polite people. I'm working sunday because I manage that place though.

Yeah fuck dudley, full of fuckin gypos more than anythin

urlyt m8, how am ya? I cor stand the way peowple think Dudley peeple aye clever. It dow make no sense!

My brother got offered a job at the Eds Diner in Merry Hill (works at Bham one) and flat out declined it. Refused to deal with Dudley people.

I do however! protip, phone shop.

Welcome to Paris! Enjoy your stay! ...oh, and avoid large gatherings of people. Don't want to end up in a terrorist suicide attack! lol

please make it stop

Our technician is Polish, sound as fuck. English is a bit fractured but he's a happy cool guy. As for polski customers, not too many.

Out al off customers thought - it's the fucking pikey gypsy fuckers I hate. I don't care what colour you are or anything like that, but if you're a pikey, I automatically hate you. With their shit gelled hair and their fake gold and fat kids and trashy wives.

what you mean

noice glock

Meanwhile in America. You fgts aint even English.

hoards

i kek'd

white pride!

French here , fuck you guys, im glad you are in deepest shit than us with your sand people
you should watch how we do here, and watch what we are gonna do

yeah
he is the next bill gates

Sharia law is the future for London.

French are pussies. Go riot or something. I want to see revenge on Islam.

Brits are the biggest pussies EVER. born cucks

yes we have, brain, but sorry bro, obesity wont help

As an American, how the fuck is it I can't even afford to visit England and these fuckers can just walk in and get employment there?

Because some shit country like France lets them bypass border security.

Dudley is fucking shit that better not be beacon taxis faggit

My nigga