Good evening, Anonymous! How was your week?

Good evening, Anonymous! How was your week?

Come in for advice, fortune-telling, and friendly conversation.

>DUBS get simple readings from the Hermetic Tarot (1-3 cards)
>TRIPS get detailed readings (up to 10 cards depending on the question and scope of the reading)
>Ask a question, or set a time limit for a general prediction (next week, next month, next six months, etc.)
>Leave a name and a Junior Shrine Maiden will give you a fortune cookie if you don't get special digits.
>Be patient if waiting for a reading!

Where the goth shawtys at

J-junior shrine maiden? W-who would that be?

Alice, of course.

hi raymoo

You've started doing more while I've been away, huh?

The Doc is in. I heard of the group in Steam in the previous thread, but I'm gonna join it later.

roll

heres your bump

bump

You wanna don the red and white?

Yep, it's much more fun than just handing out omikujis so I left that one for the juniors.

Hello there!

All over the place, they're just stealth goth these days.

don't really want a reading but I've had a pretty shitty week tbh.

Well maybe shitty is the wrong word, but it's been quite all over the place.

Just don't overwork the juniors.

Just let it all out in here, we talk and do readings. We can probably help you out.

-Doc

Prediction for next week pls,especially in the field of love.Also check'em

Sorry to hear that. What were the good points?

Pssh, they have it easy since there are a handful of them. One of them is totally devoted to sweeping and won't let anyone else have that job, so handing out omikujis and keeping guests company is all that's left.

Alice, they're looking for you

Fuck I linked Reimoo lol

Here's a shitpost. Back to sticking arrows in onion things for a hat.

Takes some of the load off of you I guess. Must be nice having juniors.

Completely the wrong Alice, sorry to disappoint.

what

-Doc

Alice, they're looking for you

I still plan to create life forms somewhere in the universe, but there seems to be moral issues with being a creator...
...Say I observe a fox-like creature killing and eating a squirrel-like creature. The 'fox' obviously needs to eat to survive, but, say it kills and eats 100 'squirrels' within its lifetime...
Would it be the best choice to not allow 'predator' creatures to exist in the first place? Is this 'fox' 100 times more important than any 'squirrel'?

Hi

Hi.

I don't really know. Yes, probably..?

-Doc

Will I get laid Tommorow ?

I find this shrinemaiden threats funnier than it should be

for
fuck's
SAKE

-Doc

Eh, my week was alright. Was laid off of work most of the week, so that's always fun. Doesn't pay well though.

Will i have a successful marriage? Trips get

Huh... usually in this world we'd say the fox didn't do anything wrong since it's only naturally for it to kill prey. But would a planet with prey-type creatures only even work? It seems like the herbivores would wipe out the local plants without being kept in check, which would cause them to starve.

It's all a balance, like the yin-yang.

Checked. If you wanna cash in later just let me know.

Oh wait, you too!

No, it's the correct Alice.

Oh, hello, Mamizou.

-Doc

What anime is that girl from?

Shit hey. Not sure what the readings will do but I'm at quite the impasse in my life right now.

Always grew up being a bit of a beta loser, never really thought about it being a beta loser but I played a fuck load of video games and I let myself get fat. Had good friends back then, and only one remained from those days, and I consider him a brother. Near the end of my video game faze I wanted to become "that guy"

You know, that guy. The guy that people would talk about when he walked by, where people would whisper his name and wanted to be his friend, yet were too scared to confront him. The typical reserved popular guy.

Well, thanks to me putting in a bit of effort and a lot of genetic luck, I'm quite attractive for my age and have a decent personality that people seem to drawn in by, so it was quite easy for me to become friends with key people that would boost my image..

Cont

I think Kantai Collection.

-Doc

I'm not a threat to anyone!

Ouch... did they just cancel your shifts or was there something else going on?

It is! I appreciate them all, too.

Nyeh, what's up, Doc?

yeah they are

33rd post master number OP is destined to deliver

Now she's not going to respond to me, thanks

Goddamnit, Mamizou.

-Doc

Hi OP, will I ever be good enough for someone?

At least I helped you.

Boat Guy, is that you?

-Doc

I work for a startup company so there's still a lot of bugs that pop up that basically shut us down for awhile and the brass have to sit there and unfuck them. Fortunately, I'll be back to work, but just not in my usual position. It sucks but I don't like eating ramen on a daily basis so yeah.

It was wide open. I had to do it.

This is why people need to mind their business

Rollin'

Perhaps, in the late future, death will not exist.
It is the outfit of Shimakaze, the best girl of Kantai Collection, which is completely shit in every aspect except for the girls.

fuck

-Doc

Ah.. I'm back here again, huh?

fine.

-Doc

Why does a guy from the blue man group keep showing up

fUG

-Doc

And you need to stop killing dogs

ouch
that hurt
-Doc

Oh, is it? The filename didn't look like one of yours.

See I wouldn't call it an anime though.

They should be appreciated. I assume they do good work.

You see this is a guy who doesn't seem to know what he's talking about.

Blueberry flavored dick is nothing to complain about.

Then how do you keep your animals from overpopulating? I guess you could design them so that they live forever but only have one offspring, or none.

Also, you seem to be kind of lucky tonight.

best touhou

can you see into my future? o.o

She hasn't even responded to me... prolly never will now..

i would never harm an animal in any way...

It's too late... I wanted to forced conversation you to get to know you better but I don't know what to talk about now

If I had a nickel for each of the 7 times I've heard that joke, I'd have 40 more cents than I need to fuck your mother.
This isn't me.

Blueberry dick would imply blue balls though

You just described China's wet dream. Th-the nation, not the.....never mind.

Better luck next time.

lol i laughed too hard to that

-sighs- hi im ikarous now are you this evening?

of course i'm not you.

-Doc

>I don't like eating ramen on a daily basis
You're preaching to the choir with that...

>subtly pushes the donation box to a more visible location

how*

Sleepy, you?

>donates 2 dollars
are you happy

-Doc

you all look the same so you might as well be

i'm never not here

fuck

-Doc

sleepy as well but i dont wanna sleep cuz it's the weekend..

What exactly do you eat? I'm surprised you don't look like that Eugenia chick. You might recognize her as Ms. Skeltal.

Just don't start eating dirt again, Reimu.

Soon enough i was rolling with the "cool" group. I had friends that would pull all the basic girls and break all the clueless girls hearts, I had drug dealer friends that could get me whatever I needed for a hell of a good price, whether it was weed blow or whatever hallucigenic substance I wanted. Even the sport stars were close with me, I had people on the top soccer and basketball teams hanging out with my group, because of me.These people respected and loved me, I never cared much what people outside my clique thought of me and for a while it never occurred to me that I was "known"

Then the girls came in, oh man. I never really chased girls except this one, a nice light skin girl with an Afro. Oh man I had an eye on her for a while and she was the first girl I initated contact with. She saw me go from a fat beta to a more or less fit alpha. Long story short, she is in love with me to the highest degree but I can't say the same so she stays a friend. For a while a few whores have came onto me (even a good friends crush lmao) and I've rejected them because I have some pretty high standards for girls.

Fuck, last weekend at a grad party, one of the most popular girls at my school put some moves onto me yet I still rejected her offers to spend the night. And she's still in the midst of getting to know me.

But the big kicker with girls happened a few weeks ago...

Cont

I just don't sleep.

She can barely even afford to eat that

Thank you, see, exactly.
I'm not sure. Is some level of suffering unavoidable? Immortality doesn't seem like a good idea, though. I just think whatever I create should be less complicated than what's on Earth, and I don't mean on a physical aspect.
If you touch me you might get a rough idea of your future, but the future isn't concrete.
It wouldn't, you're trying to use humor to cover up the fact that what you said was stupid. I can also change my color at will.
Just clearing it up for other people, your response the post, along with your name, would make it easy to confuse.
You haven't even seen the other guy. And I doubt he looks similar to me, considering I am, as you mentioned, fucking blue.

ありがとう . . .
>bows

wont be around for long tho

FUG

-Doc

All these colours and you chose to be salt.

Well you're just edgelord supreme, aren't you?

I see... well do you have some kind of sleeping disorder?

-touches your weird eyes thing- o////o

well, should i post my nickname AND my steam username? like this?

-Doc Goldeneye

No, I just like it this way.

don't go japanese on me
pls

-Doc Goldeneye

we doing that now

~E.L.C.O.

isn't it dangerous to fight off sleep?

Ramen, cheap sweets, or when times are really hard... Eheheh...

I know my yin-yang orbs keep me from getting fat, but I'm not sure what stops me from getting skinnier...

I think your creations might suffer no matter what you do. If you made them invincible and immortal, they'd just get bored and never grow or learn.

I guess that doesn't matter much with squirrels, but...

fuck

-Doc Goldeneye

You need sleep though.