While you guys waste your time getting an education that won't get you a job I dropped out of college and am in a...

While you guys waste your time getting an education that won't get you a job I dropped out of college and am in a construction company getting union pay 42/hr at 20 yrs old. Checkmate

Other urls found in this thread:

investors.com/politics/policy/wendys-serves-up-kiosks-as-wages-rise-hits-fast-food-group/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Femanon here. Message me on instagram if you are trying to make money

Okay what does your gender have anything to do with making money

I don't think she intended it tout she just wanted to add that part for god knows why.

Idk i just always put "femanon" when i post here

Subcontracting. Seriously, what the fuck are you doing trying to retire from Walmart? You know what's happening at my local Walmart? 20 new self checkouts are being installed.

Meanwhile at Wendy's:
investors.com/politics/policy/wendys-serves-up-kiosks-as-wages-rise-hits-fast-food-group/

Your jobs are not going to pay more. They are being eliminated. Better get inventive.

fucking muslims go back to your shit hole and join isis fucking goats lol

kek faggots life savings so little. why so niggerish?

problem with construction is you're on an expressway to becoming brittle and broken plus work isn't always guaranteed. so you could be making 80k one year and 50k the next.

Im not even muslim asshole

post tits so i know you're legit

Wow you set your ambitions low lol

this. I do dumb labour in construction and could afford a mortgage in a year. Education is becoming less prevalent. Go get a real fucking job, you faggot cucks.

Hey man. Really need some help and wanna change my situation.

What's it like doing your job? Pros and cons and stuff? If I feel it appeals to my best interests, how can I get a job doing that?

Good job you

Who in their right mind keeps 1k+ in CASH on them. Why????

Im making money now so maybe later hun

Why?! What difference does it make? White male user posting by the way.

Shoplifting will be so much easier

Because so few women post on here

Fucking sand niggers acting like they have a job.

Hey, so does anybody actually fall for this scam anymore? Doesn't everybody already know how this works and why nobody is actually going to make any money off this? Is anybody here dumb enough to give you their bank account information?

Again.... what difference does that make? Even if so few women post here..... what difference does it make?

So why state that you're a femanon if you're not gonna post tits even though you knew we were going to demand them.

It makes no difference. Im just so use to saying it i accidentally typed it

Spending daddy's money doesn't make you rich. Also might wanna switch up your scamming method, I thought your people were the kings of that shit. :^)

Advice for my young OP eager in the construction trade. Ask lots of questions. Asking questions gets noticed and proves you're not a fuckin know-it-all like most of the young faggots I see come and go.

Art Director, didn't finish High School.

I design for Sony, Old Navy, Paramount, etc...

Started at $75K/year I'm at 135K/year after 8years of dedication (started at 18).

I laugh all the way to the bank, I'm buying/selling real state on the side now. Total year income $250k free the rest goes to investing and spending (reaching 330k/year past year)

Might get that 500k/year goal this year, all fingers crossed faggots.

I have about $1600 cash in my house, in addition to my regular savings

Jesus what state R u in? I barely get 19 an hour in construction

get gud pleb

if i get paid hourly i make $31.25/hour
otherwise i get paid piece work (commission) and get anywhere from $200-$400/day

New York, specifically I work in Manhattan or brooklyn

That's all scammed money. These people are fucking retarded. They always get caught because it's posted all over social media by them.

>mfw crane driver
>sit on my ass all day
>make 40/hr
>Laugh at old faggots making less than my lazy ass

Well that's in line with cost of living, you're nothing special op

Construction could be as easily eliminated by machines. Actually all jobs could be.

So what is prostitution like?

This isnt a scam. 100% legit

Why has noone said this?
TITS OR GTFO BITCH

I live with my parents still I don't plan on moving out anytime soon I've put away 40k so far I've been working for about 9 months now

Have a nice time working your life away bud

Wow you look fucking loaded jk only 1k fuck off poorfag

Why not?

Set yourself up as a company and go looking for contracts. Or just work for yourself. Great time to install gutter covers. Heck, mowing contracts pay out pretty well. Truck, small trailer, riding mower, weed eater, you're in business. Think about it, $40 to mow a lawn every two weeks. Times 50. Or 100. Easy.

Word user. Excontractor here. I made a small fortune in my early twenties. Lost everything to drugs but that's not the point. Construction is the way to go, but the majority of these fucks are to useless to work with their hands.

>join union
>make more then bachelors of whatever
>buy the bro truck of your dreams

Everyone knows how it works

If anyone is interested dm me now.

Dm me.

Im getting 90k and benefits to come inspect your job site. Have fun with your broken/useless body at 40. I love my degree

I'm 18 got 1k in the bank and £150 next to me spent 10k 2 years ago on myself. It's not that hard to get money you lazy fucks

Thanks for the response. I live in poverty. I'll get the money. I'll save it. I'll sell my body to fat truckers and let them tickle my belly button from the inside.

But adviceanon, how do you mean? I don't quite understand.

Lawyerfag here. I'm 28, spent a third of my life so far in college/law school and, honestly, they were the best years of my life. Drinking, fucking, traveling and playing sport all day, having no commitments to anyone, never having to worry about finances. I also learned to think in a structured, critical fashion and forged lots of lifelong friendships and connections.

You'll never have that experience. You'll also never understand what it's like to be a leader or a person of influence in society. You'll always be a pawn. The only reason you think you're the smart one is that you're too stupid to know any better.

Do I hate my job? Sometimes. It's getting towards 10pm and I'm just getting ready to go to Friday night drinks. But at least I can do this for the next forty years and my income, which is already high, will only get higher.

What kind of sub?

bullshit

By stating your gender you indicate that you want attention. Basically TITS OR GTFO

Here is my bank account " no one fucking cares" all caps and the password is "show tits or gtfo" only the last word in caps

Dm me and maybe ill post tits

Yet you still don't know how to open a bank account.

>go out and see anything that needs to be done that you think you can get done
>ask the owner of the property if he'd like you to do it
>agree on price and scheduling
>profit
>repeat

Hell you can make money giving away obamaphones if you live in the US. Sit under a canopy and sign people up all day. Pays $5 a phone.

You can also do housing inspections, cleanups, even lawnmowing for the government and the banks. They have to pay someone to maintain all those foreclosed properties or the city will fine them. Just be that person.

Went to college. Have useful degree. Started own company. Sales worth 38k made today alone.

But yea sure user. Checkmate. You sure showed me.

That's child's play faggot.

I keep about 1K at home, though it's dwindled to about $700 now.

Cash is King. And always will be. When I (infrequently ) buy drugs I need a few hundred.

And one night someone listed a mint condition sabot on CL for $300. I was at his house with cash in hand in about 15 min.

But I always pay via credit card if I can (which I completely pay off every month) because I get 1% back (and 5% from most food places, Amazon, etc)

Cool, great job rubbing it in. You must be great in person.

>40 an hour
>lolololololololol

hourly rate last year averaged 600. Good work dropping out, enjoy your burger flipper wages faggot.

I keep 10k in my car at all times and 3k in my back pocket at all times

That is the evilest troll I have seen on here.

Tricking gullible teens into thinking they can make money in the art field. Some might even go tens of thousands of dollars in dept believing you.

Lies

>making 40/hr starting out I'm guessing ... You my friend are a liar
>Mfw that's actually what Op gets paid every two weeks
>Mfw it isn't shit

Meanwhile, I got my CCNA and going for CCNP.
$110k+ yr.

Ummm. No. Let me grab my pants hold on lol

cool i keep 10.1k in my car and 3.1k in my backpocket

Show me your pay stub

i make 9 dollars every time i work an hour im 24

Only a poor fag has to include 85 in his big fanning of cash. Enjoy bring low middle class tier.

It was a how much cash do have right now thread, faglord.

Cool dude I get paid 100+ an hour doing IT work and I dont have to do much. Blow me faggot

That's my pocket money 3100

I work for myself but stand by faggot. I'll show you my account. Keep in mind I just bought $323,000 of inventory 5 days ago..I'll prove that too faggot. But here is my personal account

Lol grow some weed fag. $3000 a pound east coast.

Nah I worked for 8 months before I go into the union

like this one?