Pennsylvania thread!

Pennsylvania thread!
724 \Beaver County here
Get in here fuckers

Other urls found in this thread:

wpxi.com/news/man-arrested-in-sexual-assault-of-boy-7-in-rochester-township/219111692
dailyitem.com/news/shamokin-police-raid-meth-lab/article_f419f2c2-e15f-11e5-81a5-f7654437d09d.htmlajor
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Bumping with a gif

570 Dornsife

How do you feel about our historic state user?

Erie here

412 here

Faggots.

Erie here. Kristin K

Where in 412?

Love it. Woudnt trade it for anything
(Cept maybe New Hampshire)

Town?

Surprised so few Pennsylvanians here tonight these threads are usually jumping

Ah well.... Any news going on in your area? I'm in the Line Mountain School District Area. They are going on strike again... Students will be in school well into july.

Same.

Mountain Top.

I like it here. Not much crime, cheap cost of living. Close enough to visit NY & Philly.

610 HERE

IM SURROUNDED BY ASIANS, PUERTO RICANS, AND NIGGAS

717 Gettysburg represent niggers

Dem Ricans are spreading up into Hazleton, bringing all kinds of shit with them.

I miss Lou Barletta.

so many fucking sand niggers too

Mckeesport

Don't worry. Just shout I like hitler when they come near

Not long ago homeland security was roaming through a nearby town to catch some guy who was raping a little boy I guess my friend used to buy weed from him. He told me about it the a while back
>source:
wpxi.com/news/man-arrested-in-sexual-assault-of-boy-7-in-rochester-township/219111692

724 greensburg sup fam lit af

Also been some major drug bust in Shamokin.mdailyitem.com/news/shamokin-police-raid-meth-lab/article_f419f2c2-e15f-11e5-81a5-f7654437d09d.htmlajor drug bust in Shamokin.

Just one instance. There have been many more since.

Ah the 724 where motherfuckers be ODing left and right

pretty much, lost 2 friends last year

shit is LIT AF FAM

i don't know what's wrong with these fucking kids

Two things about your state from a Massachusetts man who visited for the first time this past August.
1. Gettysburg is a great town with awesome history. I'd like to go back there someday soon.
2. Massachusetts drivers are typically referred to as Massholes or otherwise some of the worst drivers ever....however, I believe Pennsylvania has far worse. I don't know if it was just a few bad driving days or what but that whole state needs to revamp their drivers ed courses. Otherwise, love that state.

Beaver county is a half step above West Virginia. OP is either a nigger or wjote trash

ironically we have some of the strictest motorized vehicle and ATV laws in the country.

Self indulgent social media culture. That's what's wrong with kids these days

412 here

You have obviously never driven in Florida.

I was implicitly referring to the drugs but yeah.

The drivers? How about the roads? The se one you leave the state you can tell the difference instantly. Warm weather is fucking construction season the work they're doing on 18 added 15 to 45 minutes to my daily commute. Penndot is the fucking worst

It's all related. Self importance leads to delusions of grandeur and invincibility

maybe. Both of the kids I know were fucking hicks though. anecdotal yeah, but these two kids were least affected by things like that.

Kristin k

Fair enough user. I guess it makes some sense this state is the ruins of our industrial era there aren't many job opportunities and out of the many many things to do in this state typically you have to drive at least 45 minutes to do anything new and grabbing a bunny is alot faster. There's alot of bad shit going around too. Not to mention meth is just starting to appear around here. Here is one of the few places you can still get all the crack traffic from Youngstown and heroin is fucking everywhere

anybody have Rachel M?

Right next to you faggot, Cranberry 724.

570 WilksBarre

How's the traffic out there user?

moar moar moar ik her

717 Lancaster here yo

412, right off mcknight road

srsly im related pls more!

Hazleton area and Wilkes Barre area checking in

God damn. Never thought I would see another person in Mountain Top on here.

What do you mean related

Philly

i mean im a blood relation. i wont tell you what

What's her mom and dads name and her dogs names

570. Wilkes-Barre, Mountain Top here. Never seen so many people from 570 on here before.

wheres the cheapest place tog get a dime bag in 724

Schuylkill County reporting in. Observing if there is any nearby anons.

I havent seen them in awhile so idk the dogs but the father is Dan and the mom is Pam.

now plz post moar!

Erie ^_ ^

717 here too. Why the fuck are we still living in this state?

570 Tunk

oh god not 717, 215 here, also if you play smash and I see you tomorrow and I figure out who you are I'm gonna win

You can find that shit out on the Internet. Tell me something personal and I'll post the nudes. You haven't seen her naked before?

717 here as well. Because we fucking blow dick. The music scene around here sucks balls unless youre in CK or ABR. >_>

Any police station.
Ask your teacher.
Dimebag he says.
Grow up junior start buying drugs in grown up amounts.

Kek....shieeeet...I dont even know...I ask the same shit...mostly cuz I'm poorfag

idk her that well but ik she just got out of rehab.

I'll find yinz there tomorrow n'at.

What about a stamp? anyone know where to get some decent shit in 724?

Cost of living isnt too bad.
Gun laws are pretty decent compared to a lot of other states.
Good pizza (in my area at least)

Another thing everyone knows. I don't believe you

Ill meet u at mcdonalds, the ghetto one not the nicer one

you dont even have any nudes

Anywhere literally anywhere in the state go find the kid in your middle school with the poorest family and nicest shoes.

muhfucka im a grown ass man, i cant get near schools anymore.

ik her dog got killed by a car a few years ago and they went and got two more of those damn mini collies

>seems to think people post their dealers information on the internet.

215 philly here. High as shit on fent/heroin combo. No shoot tho, Neva Eva.

724 Freeport here

in a Sup Forums thread that will disappear in 10 minutes? why not, not like anyone's gonna archive this shit

That 500ft court order huh?

No, but i look like the kind of guy who has that.
Actually worked in WJHSD for a while, kids like me, im not fond of them though.

570 here - mount pocono/tobyhanna

215 checking in

Go on. Give me more

484 KENNETT SQUARE

that used to be her older brothers bedroom

You know this girl is a total slut right? Like you've never seen her naked before?

no i hardly ever see her at all. its been at least a year or two

More facts

lonk here

another 724 here. Monaca

Do you know where i can get a stamp bag? Im near anchor hawking

814 here

home alone on a friday night

howdy ho neighbor
Hanover here

used to live there right by the end of the bridge. fuck that place, moved to ambridge.

no clue. never been into that

Nate

Op here. finally someone in a town I have spent some time in I was there today as a matter of fact

eh, its not too bad on the other side of town. Ambridge is a bit worse

More!

Are you shitting me? Ambridge is almost as bad as alliquippa, id rather stay in monaca. Still looking for drugs here.