Fatty hate thread? Fatty hate thread

Fatty hate thread? Fatty hate thread

Land whales

Disgusting

like.. im chubby.. but ..some people make me feel really fucking good about my body.

God that's awful funny

Didn't one of those fatties die?

Sauce?

No that's just how they smell zoz

WHO PUTS KETCHUP ON THEIR BANANAS WHAT THE FUCK

in both cases the motherfucker is dead. so....

I'd rather have a pretty heart tho

Yeah but one dies at the age of way too fucking young because they couldn't stop eating, what is your point.

it's like they took the cheese from McDank's cheeseburgers and draped it over the heart holy shit

boy i hate them fattys

Amen sister

>pic almost related

I know those girls. The one on the rights name is Tammy Slaton and her sister is the one on the left. I went to highschool with them. They're from Union County, KY.

The only fat people you should hate are the ones who are absolutely lazy and don't do anything to improve their health.
This is coming from someone who used to be obese.

>you rage you lose

>Tammy Slaton
holy shit you are right.

Oh yeah, if i see a large person actually doing something about it i respect them mane.

Kek

Yeah, definitely. I've lost fifty pounds so far and it goes to show how lazy people really are when they're fucking morbidly obese.
Just don't eat like a fucking animal that's all you need to do.

Were they heifers in school too?

not going to lie I'd still fuck that

literally looks like a cheeseburger

>kiddos who's parents just want to them the opportunity to experience live events in much the same fashion the kids without special needs can
>blocked by fatties
But that IS the same fashion

God I want to tip her over so bad. Each side looks the size of barney's head. How much do you have to fucking eat so that your ass starts to orbit around you. You think she washes under that? Bitch probably gotta bathe in a pool. Uses the dog as a squidgy. bet she'd squeal if you threw corn at her. God can't lift her spirits cause she's too fucking big. She'd have to go rhino back riding. She best not go to the zoo, they'd put her with the hippos. Fucking landwhale

Top zozzle

Loss 60 myself. When people ask for the "secret"

>I consumed calories at a rate slower than my body burned them.

they smell...

Kek

STAND UP

JESUS FUCK

Both girls in that photo are unattractive.

And this is the problem. I'd stick my dick in her, too. Doesn't make me think i couldn't go on a 7th mile run with her.

ketchup ruins it but meat/banana/milk post workout isn't that far fetched

kill yourself

>Be fat
>Never thought it was anything to be proud of
>Body positivity movement
>Fat acceptance
>Still fat
>Hate other fat people now
>Hard to lose weight driving truck

Does this make me a fat double agent?

Pic reminds me a lot of this

I hope

fucking americans

does seem rather pointless unless they were going for a joke

Eh read the comments. The rage inducement isn't even completely about level of attractiveness.

that's pretty fucking funny

and fuck the fat chicks. they can feel bad that their tree-trunk legs are larger than normal-sized people

Look at this fat bitch

>americans
uhh ..

why is he dating her? fat chicks make me want to be sick

Should've done SS

yeah but the person is still dead in both cases.

Jesus, just stop fucking eating so much....

They've been like that since they were kids. Something about a genetic defect that caused their metabolism to basically run slow as fuck. Their bodies converted everything they would eat into fat or some bullshit.

HM?

that's a fuckin cheese sammich

tl:dr

>Her tits

how?

Today on "Shit That Never Happened"

All of my rage

no, it still makes you a fat person but with a healthy mind

if she were a normal weight she'd be flat

Fuck is wrong with you fatties.

I want to kick her right in the knee, like a mule.

Aliexpress. It's hard to find an XXXL woman in china, mate. I'm sure they had a good laugh about it though.

Like... I'm well aware of the physics.

Gaining weight comes from eating more calories than you burn... 3,500 calories to a lb of adipose tissue, but the bigger you are... the more calories you burn...So like.. for somebody her size (300+) she probably has a TDEE well over 3,000 which means she'd need to keep gaining weight... she'd need to consume MORE than that....

How can you eat that much food?

I actually have a solution to obesity. We are going to call this place "The Gym". Anyone who is obese will be forced in a camp according to size. They will be place in a room with no windows and no visible doors. There will be one bright light on the ceiling in the center of the room. Under this light is a "care package" hanging. This package has a week supply of food. The ceiling being very high (at least 3 or more meters up) We simply seal the room and wait.

Neck barnacles? Might be time to really make some changes.

>whale watching
she should have just stayed at home

At least I got somethin healthy about me

I fucked this bitch. Pic related

I can still see a little bit of fat on her arms and legs that she could lose, what a lazy whale

She should have pointed out they don't make the other whales wear a vest