Japanese actor retired showbusiness just because he was revealed that he is gay. what do you think about that?

Japanese actor retired showbusiness just because he was revealed that he is gay. what do you think about that?
In hollywood everyone says "I'm gay or something like that."

*retired from

Zitto animale

I'm gay or something like that

Japan is not poland but I feel like I live in polan tier country

I'm gay or something

Maybe he failed to check his privilege.

Hollywood is full of liberals.

zitto animale

Z I T T O
I
T
T
O

Torna in Italia e vota 5 Stelle

ah... it's just a meme

zitto animal
says philipin
you are the very best of animal in asia you banana nigger

You've got to be kidding me

Z I T T O
I
T
T
O

Mom, Dad...I'm gay or something like that ;_;

If I would come out of the closet my father will literally kill me.

zitto animale

I think it kind of fits into how the rest of the world works too, most actors aren't hired because they're talented, they're hired because they're popular or have potential to become popular (either through talent, good looks, etc) . If people are going to avoid going to a movie if they don't like the actor, even if he's talented then it's just not a good decision from a commercial point of view, since being gay is a-ok in hollywood then it's not a problem, but I can see why it wouldn't work in japan.

who?

Don't ask me more. I dont watch TV.

Same. Can't imagine what would happen if I was muslim.

Why is the East so much more culturally superior to the West? God I fucking love Japan.

Half our tv presenters are gay.

Dick sucking is probably a requirement to get the job.

>Same. Can't imagine what would happen if I was muslim.

Fucking leld

What about Hard Gay Razor Ramon or whatever he is called and people like Matsuko Deluxe? I know he is straight but didn't he sort of make being gay known to people in Japan? If they felt the need to retire they are just being a little bitch who didn't want to succeed

He didn't retire because of his homosexuality.
He is suspected of substance abuse.
He just quit before getting caught.

>If they felt the need to retire they are just being a little bitch who didn't want to succeed
Impressed

In France you cannot make a carreer on TV if you're not Jewish or gay or a qt willing to suck jewish dicks.

I would such a dick to get a good job 2bh

The same shit here

>substance abuse
糞精液を使うだね

I'm ready and willing.

nice Trudeau pic